Google

>google

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi newfriend. On this board we only hate Mozilla for being SJW and ignore it when Google is just as bad if not worse.

How did these people not get this nonsense beaten out of them at school?

The kids these day think being a fag is cool and look up to people who make videos of themselves playing video games.

Christ almighty, these walking trashbags work for google?? Degoogling might not be so bad in the long run, how can anyone trust these things with anything other than not touching anything. Look at them/they/xher/xhir

>warning colors

That's great actually. With such a line-up google will go up in flames within the next 5 years.

*Look at its
FTFY

>communist
>works at one of the largest multinationals in the world
I miss when commies were coherent with themselves.

>Proudly bipolar
What the fuck

why so insecure

>Washington
>New York
>California
>Massachusetts
Why is it usually from one of these places that these people come from

flyover hicks and Southern trash aren't smart enough to pass an interview

What's wrong with the second one? The hair?

Google uses them as a "front-end"only, just to be seen and trick people into behaving the way they want (usually voters), while fucking white males run that shit.
Mozilla thought it was a cool trend and got tricked into letting SJWs get into its core and slowly kill itself.

>I miss when commies were coherent with themselves.

when has this ever happened?

welcome to the witch hunt I live in

>unpack

Anyone who uses that nonironically should be hanged

It just seems like a trend from I can tell. Plus the united States technically has a lot of flyover States. But I don't think everyone there is trash

this was posted internally (facebook workplace)
no one said anything against him, in fact, most agreed.
these people are fucking scum

Thank God I use based Firefox.

>implying that people are nothing more than what they do
>t.ameritard
He ain't no commie. He's more likely just an ordoliberal with fashionable delusions.

>Nobody said anything against them
Because they literally fire anyone who does regardless of how polite and well articulated.

Why? So you can keep vending your feels as pretend reals?
Literally kill yourself you incurious un-self-aware mong.

you sound angry

Not at all. I just don't like you, to put it mildly. I'll get the same lack of satisfaction by giving you the deug lord snitch treatment as I do going to work in the morning.

>"hey! Fuedalism is bad! Fuck fuedalism! go Capitalism!"
>"but yet u live in fuedalism heheheh incoherent XD"
>"Hmmm.... Cars should have seatbelts..."
>"yet u bought one heh lol hypocrite!"
>"Capitalism is bad!"
>"yet u eat food that you had to buy from a capitalism XD hypocrite much wow I am very intelligent"

well, for one she publicly threatened to leave google if manifesto man wasnt fired

why identify with something you don't practice? like i'm gonna call myself a pianist when i don't play the piano? i like the idea of pianos but not actual pianos?

because you are going to get punished for trying to de-fag someone

>we should improve society
>yet u live in society!

How would I "practice" communism while living in a capitalist mode of production. Keep in mind a mode of production is world wide.

Liking something and identifying with it are not the same. Not everyone is a narcissist.

plenty of communes exist that are off the grid and self sustaining

>muh moral righteous abstinence
Because life in a hierarchy is a fraud, of course.

They still exist in a capitalist mode of production. unless they live in the woods and have never bought anything they still participate in capitalism.

so they're communist otherkin, labeling themselves as something that's not possible

Basically. Marxism is a critique of capitalism and doesn't tell you to live in the woods or something.

It'll be possible once you become the star of a gore video. How does that make you feel?

>pridly bipolar

There is no proud in having a illness. Bipolar disorder is a curse.

It's like Sup Forums only gives a fuck about identity politics over quality of the code people write. If a programmer is competent, who gives a fuck if they're trans or female or Indian?

>inb4 le SJW/Pajeet boogeyman

Sup Forums pls go

>I just don't like you, to put it mildly.
You sound angry.

Tell me those are cherrypicked at least

Am I having a stroke or is this the most incoherent fucking post since "tk him 2 d bar"

I'm not Sup Forums. The Sup Forums diarrhea that gets posted here daily is exactly what pisses me off

this

imagine every 2 lines of greentext as a sepeate post.

>If a programmer is competent
They're not competent. The whole Google scandal is that if a competent straight CIS white/asian male and a less competent woman/ethnic minority/sexual meme apply for the same job, the better worker will never be given the job.

how did they find out that guy wrote the manifesto? did he sign it or release it anonymously?

Alzheimer's runs in my family and I'm PROUD of my heritage and hope I'm lucky enough to inherit this amazing disease!

Has the full manifesto been released anywhere? All I was able to find when the news first broke was just sensationalist bullshit. If it has, I want to read it and draw my own conclusions from it. I think it's entirely possible for someone who's not white or female to end up being better for a job Google's hiring as opposed to another white/Asian male applying for the same job. I don't like to make assumptions off of biased news sources like people are doing ITT

as if google wouldnt instantly find another monkey to replace this poor excuse of a programmer...

Why would a company act against its own economic intrests?

>Working at a takeaway chain
>Having a valid opinion
pick one

>>Has the full manifesto been released anywhere?
Yes:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

Ideology.

Why do studios keep spending millions on films about how great black people are that flop?

Wtf I hate go now

>tfw the least repulsive thing on there is the furfag

>Sup Forums complains about politics and identity politics shitting up tech
>constantly makes threads about the personal identities and political beliefs of people who work in technology fields
almond: activated

>Why do studios keep spending millions on films about how great black people are that flop?

When have they done that?

I'm fairly certain ideology can't overide greed.

If you worked with these people, you'd know.

it's a unicorn. where do you work neet?

Why would a company act against the economic interests of capitalism as a whole?
What is a cartel?

Wait is there proof of this? I've read the entire manifesto and he seemed to be suggesting that google's push to hire more women should take into account biological differences between genders. It didn't seem to imply that there was any lack of skill in the employees currently working there.

>Why would a company act against the economic interests of capitalism as a whole?

they may be short sighted and what they are doing may seem like a good idea at the time.

>implying turnabout isn't fair play

I'd fire you for saying that! Stop defending that disgusting sexist.

Thanks
I think this guy actually brings up some valid points. I despise how people on the left try to make themselves appear holier than thou by actively undermining decent, hardworking that happen to belong to a group of people they don't agree with by forcing a gender/race quota. That doesn't help the people it's trying to help at all by treating them like they need to be coddled in order to work at all in a company, and at worst sets back any sort of progress leftists are aiming to achieve by alienating anyone who doesn't agree with them politically, which is practically anyone on the right. Some points leftists bring up, like people being biased against certain races or sexes, are entirely valid and worth addressing, but not at the cost of ignoring the merit of people that happen to be white and male for the sake of their own delusion of progress.

You're only contributing to the problem.

One of the largest asset management companies in the world. What do you do, faggot? Make me toys? Fix Pajeet's broken code?

>if you fight back, you're just as bad
Thanks for the insight teach.

I hate this world.

Dark Tower is a flop. Ghostbusters was a flop.

I agree dude, but be careful who you say that around. They've burnt witches for less.

kill yourself cumskin no one wants you alive

If you spend your time arguing with people on the basis of their political opinions and identities, then yes, you ARE part of the identity politics problem in tech. You can fight back by focusing on things that actually matter, like whether or not they're getting work done and the quality of that work, not "hurr trannies and dyed hair commies."

How much are they paid approximately? Asking as a NEET.

>implying a black person was in ghostbusters
Racist.

There were spooks everywhere.

>if you fight back, you're just as bad!
True gradeschool wisdom.

Does google exclusively hire mentally ill people?

Dark Tower was just really shitty in general. Even liberal sites are lambasting it.

No, you just can't be a white hetero male

Can you elaborate? I've worked with Asian and transgender people in the past, though the transgender was ultimately fired for trying to start a coup against the company. She was mentally ill, but she was one of the best programmers we had at the time.

Of course I wouldn't tell this to people in real life like that. I know full well that even remotely having a controversial opinion that people can easily gaslight you over is not something you should share

you are the problem

???

That's the thing, you're not fighting back, you're whining about their identities and politics on the internet. There are a lot of options to actually fight back against this, but whining on Sup Forums isn't one of them.

by moving to one of the many (failing) communist countries, faggo

cool. you create nothing for the world. kys

>>That's the thing, you're not fighting back
If that were true, they wouldn't be calling in sickdays for panic attacks.

Some people buy your john mills magic dirt nonsense, but they're largely limited to YouTubers who do eight hour long Google hangout videos.

Meanwhile white nationalists are building up chapters and a support network across rural America, getting hired as aides to Republicans in Congress and judges, and holding events at college campuses to spark violence that further radicalizes normalfags.

Who do you think is actually fighting between these two?

im the majority
the whole world is against you fucking whitey
drink bleach

>the tranny I worked with was mentally ill, but I'm sure that was just a pure coincidence.
You are not a very smart person.

Not the people whining about twitter bios on Sup Forums.

Like I give a shit when I cash my check.

google is 80% white/asian, with a current lawsuit from the department of labor for extreme wage discrimination against women, there's no reason to believe any higher-ups give a single shit about social justice beyond PR

Pointing out who is behind unpopular trends in the industry and fomenting anger is worth it.

>they may be short sighted and what they are doing may seem like a good idea at the time.
Such things as competition seem like a good idea at the time, don't they?

Liberalism needs the moral indignation, not leftism. The whole point of liberalism is to appear leftist without actually affecting rightist superstructure.
You've fallen for a meme if you believe leftists give a fuck about cultural critique as a means to power.