Install Gentoo.
Everything is botnet.

This.

What a fucking waste.

FUCK.

I put "free from censorship"
hello fellow san antonio citizen

cute shirt OP

THANK you op i would have missed that email in my promotions box, i never look there. Excited to kick spectrum to the curb.
Idiots told me my $250 router was a paperweight, went through 4 techs before they could set it up. Surfboard 6900.
Too bad it will be a paperweight when google is done, but spectrum limits this neighborhood to 100 mbps for some odd reason. The rest of the city was 300 mbps when it was time warner, so maybe they cut speeds everywhere.

James Damore did nothing wrong.

I was thinking something along those lines too, what part of SA?

Just wrote puro on mine. Simple and patriotic.

Roll for the manifesto

I went from paying 54 to 80 dollars with spectrum, I can't wait for fiber either, I was looking for grande communication but they don't service my area but I've heard good things about them, maybe check if they will do yours user, who knows how long this google fiber will take

I checked them too when i moved. They cover like 4% of the city, its sad. Even the isp in bulverde and canyon lake offers gigabit i think

The page says special characters are allowed. I want to triforce but the alt codes dont seem to work on windows 10

Please come to six flags and buy my beer SA user

Yeah I think when I move I'm going to ask where they service here for the time being, I'm going to UIW so I hope they have somewhere close to that offers it

near balcones heights

I make wine from my own turds

That's pretty close to me desu, I've only met on other person in SA who gets on Sup Forums but they went on /fit/ lmao

The page says special characters are allowed. I want to triforce but the alt codes dont seem to work unless numlock is off. Which is stupid

I used to live outside the loop from there. Shitty area. But now im by the alamodome. Even shittier but at least i have a back yard now.

Love Trump's Hate

Damn how do you even do traffic there, I can't imagine the shit that goes down there lol

My commute is luckily not during rush hour. Im in those neighborhoods with the state named streets so its pretty quiet besides the gunshots at night.

dude it's the worst. nobody knows how to drive either.

we have a winner. just copy paste mang

Meh

Do this one anyway

I'm at Babcock Prue pretty decent area but my job requires me to drive all over SA and makes me wanna quit

Cant tell if it will work. The blank space doesnt seem to do anything on the preview lol. Its a newfag triforce at the moment

try weird unicode whitespace