Why ever use Windows?

Why ever use Windows?

Because shit tends to work better

it works unlike linux

w10 is an special case though where linux works better

Hell, I just recently reinstall Windows 10 creators and I've never had a smoother install. Every single driver (even AMD graphics) and update was installed before I even had time to change web browsers

idk why one would use windows.
I would rather use Gentoo, Alpine or some other weird shit Sup Forums comes up with than to put up with Win10 again.

Because I got the kind of autism that makes me weird not smart.

Because the only other alternative is OSX and I don't want to dick around with Hackintosh

And no, Linux is not an alternative for somebody who does photo, video and music production

games.
Works better than alternatives

games. that's it.

i am employed

Visual Studio

visual bloat

visual ur mom

i've been trying to install win7 o na pc i built from old parts and i can't get it to boot from my bootable usb drive (which works fine on any other pc i have). now i put mint on said pc which worked with no problems what so ever.

muh games
t.gamer

software compatibility

What application did you use to make the USB installer for windows?

There is no reason to be using windows anymore

Gaem

rufus i think, but as i said, booting from that usb works fine on my laptop and i installed win7 from that usb+iso on the pc im using right now a few months ago

unironically gaymes. i love getting plastered and playing rainbow six siege. beyond that nothing really anchors me to windows.

>Linux is not an alternative for somebody who does photo, video and music production
You're right, Linux is not for pansies.

I know right, it's not like 99% of people who use Linux on here only use it to shitpost on Sup Forums and watch anime

There is no reason to not have W7 instead of W10.

Prove me wrong.

P.S: It just works, unlike Linux in most things.

this