theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O'Riley plz

>the french are proud of destroying the sport
I didnt expect nothing else

100% Agrican final
Sissy whitebois BTFO

The ought to change their namn to either Africa United or All Blacks.

youtu.be/4K1q9Ntcr5g

Both goals by white though.

>literally salty
The French were better, end of story.

BLACKED

RACIST SALT

more like why are euros so pathetic they can't win against we wuz kangz n shit
get cucked europe

You mean the '''''''''''''''''french''''''''''''''''''
Whats the point of the Euro or the world cup if the NTs just become worse clubs

>EUROPEAN championship
>team consists almost exclusively of niggers

France is a global empire, they will use the best players they have.

The defenders were like 2 meters tall, the Germans never stood a chance against them.

>all those delicious tears

one french "nigger" worth 3 mongols like you

Who cares, its not a national team, its destroying the sport, africa will forever be shit and countries like France will always be good because they can just get whatever player they want like a club

EMPIRE'D
M
P
I
R
E
'
D

>Haha, Frenchies are all niggers XD
>B-but the French team doesn't have any French player in it, they're all Africans

Such butthurt could fuel stars

Both goals were scored by the white guy anyway, not to mention countries can literally gift citizenship to whomever so in that regard it's fair play.

t. Mamadou

t. Ayodele Mkubu

This is just as bad as fucking basketball. Soccer should be more expensive to keep them out.

>countries like France will always be good because they can just get whatever player they want like a club
Yes they will. Anything else?

>being this mad that black people are better at sports
lmoa get cucked

> not to mention countries can literally gift citizenship to whomever so in that regard it's fair play.
Yes this is the problem its not fair because who would want to get african cietzenship
>Both goals were scored by the white guy anyway,
Being black or white has nothing to do with this, and the team is not just one person

If the players were French nationals, what's the issue?
>Soreloserpeans

>Being black or white has nothing to do with this

Yes it does you monkey.

>who would want to get african cietzenship
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

:^)

Im sorry if you want the NTs to become clubs you are retarded and should stop watching football

t. Batbayar Munkhtsetseg

Your country didn't win. I don't see what you're proud of?

This has literally nothing to do with what im talking about

>""""European"""" championship

Nice edge faggot

What edge? The silly swastika's? He's right though. France imported some dindus that speak French poorly.

No it dont, if france was using spanish born players it would be the same bullshit

If your country doesn't have oversea territories it's pretty much a non country

I agree it's not about race but if that's the case you're trying to make here then what's the point in being mad about where these guys immigrated from? Maybe they were born in France? Who cares man just enjoy the game.

I agree. Germany has poles and turks on its team. The whole thing is a farce now.

Football is a nigger sport. No one care about football in France except immigrants and chavs. I don't know why is football so popular in Germany.

Because its an NT, if you can just make guys from all over the world get some cietzenship whats the point of a NT in the first place, its just a club with more bureocracy

That's it Omar, my meme power is going to Ronaldo.

Having them is now a liability. As some French guy pointed out, futbol is entertainment for the unemployed African masses in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

poles are european at least. and third gen turkish immigrants share more culture with us than all these ooba boogas with the french

>ireland
>germanic

I want Portugal to so bad now and I don't give a crap about povertyball in general.

>st pierre et miquelon
esti de sans dessein

t.Lian Chang

t. Amerimutt

to win*

you have a point. it's at least a European championship though not exactly between the nations.

>waah waah where are the white NBA players waah

This is what you're sounding like right now. You're literally the white equivalent of niggers calling for affirmative action. Get as good as them or fuck off.

>t. Babucar

I hate France and everything it represents.

I support Portugal now.

It's the germanboo Irish!

Haven't seen you in months.

It's Bubakar.

You don't like nigger, but you love a sport of nigger. I don't understand.

>NBA
There is a difference between what is supposedly a championship between nations and a league made mostly for entertainment where some teams even more from city to city.

>more
move*

I pointed out I don't care about poverty ball in general. I want Portugal to win for the sake of """French""" butthurt.

I see a lot of butthurt in this thread, but none of it French.

>being this butthurt
Did a french "stole" the girl you had a crush on?

>I see a lot of butthurt in this thread, but none of it French.
Ok?

Those players all have French citizenship. Anyway it's not like France was the first to have a team full of niggers. England's similar team lost to fucking Iceland. France is just a pretty good team while Germany was weakened.

I thought you hated France because you were mad that the niggers won.

>this Japanese girl who went to (1) city in France and thus France is blacked

Stay mad

u mad ?

lol

get fucked cunt

A bunch of them were born in Africa

At Paris at that.

But Paris isnt even the worst French city

It is by far. And it depends on districts.

Plus, who cares about a deluded Japanese girl. Get empire'd.

Why are Brazilians so mad at Paris and London?

Nuhuh, the south is even worse
Because its even worse than us
Makes you think

I can't believe I have to support Portugal now.

>its even worse than us
Yeah sure Juan.

Both cities are some of the richest and most expensive in the world with some of the most famous landmarks and art collections in the whole world. The fabled niggers and Arabs are in the ghettos where a normal person should never go to anyway. Go to these cities and try to play hot shit like you're above it all, you will be brought back to reality quick. Maybe you can get your own Naples first then start talking about Paris.

why oh why germany, I believed in you

I've been there you retard, and it sucked, believe in whatever you want, but im never going back to France

WTF I hate Finland now

>The fabled niggers and Arabs are in the ghettos
Nah. That's true in S. St-Denis, but North-East is okay. Mostly.

>reee i thought it was gonna be disneyland
>but it was a city
>made of asphalt and concrete and with cars and pollution
>i paid 12000000 pesos for it
>reee worst cities in the world

This is what I'm getting from you right now. Did you call the Brazilian Paris Syndrome hotline?

Good.

No it was made of trash, africans and rude people
Keep believing that its any good

What the fuck crawled up your ass?

KEK

I've been to Paris and that wasn't my experience. Are you sure you weren't duped by some smuggler who dropped you off in Rio?

What does a hue knows about my country ?

And who cares ? Today we won. France is a state of mind as well a ethnicity.

Yeah because the germans team is full of native germans.
Fuck off, those are french patriots and I'd rather by far a black who love France than a white who hate France.

>tfw stayed in saint-denis for 3 nights.

Jesus

French is an African language

>france

just give us the cup already

I think you were in congo and the tourism agency made you believe you were in Paris

Why are you so mad ? White insecurities ?

No im pretty sure i was in France since i have never seen so many africans not even here
Yeah Paris

>my anecdote is more valid than your anectode baww

>No im pretty sure i was in France since i have never seen so many africans not even here
Pretty sure even St. Denis has less Africans than African majority Brazil.

>B-But I live in a 100% Germanic commune

If France was playing with white naturalized players or foreign ancestry white players (say, Irish or Candian) you probably wouldn't say anything. But add some black players and every Sup Forums poster loses their shit.

Im pretty sure Paris has more blacks than Brazil per capta since we have 8% of actual blacks

*Upper Rhine won!
Blue Banana mustard race - 2
Nigeria, Maghreb, Turkey and Austro-Bavaria-Prussia - 0

I know it is difficult that you were disapointed by the travel since your entire family saved all the money they could to make a brat like you see the world, but no need for so much butt hurt please, this is a respectable web site you know

>be on Sup Forums
>see thread about foutchbol
>bitching about race in 1st post

>go to Sup Forums. Srely they are more lucid there since it's a board dedicated to sport.
>Jésus le Christ