Since Firefox is an SJW shit pit and Chrome is both an SJW shit pit AND a botnet, which browser should we be using?

Since Firefox is an SJW shit pit and Chrome is both an SJW shit pit AND a botnet, which browser should we be using?

this gets asked everyday and the answer is:

use curl to send http GET requests and parse the results with your brain

there are no real alternatives

emacs

JOHN CENA

BA BADA BAH

GNU IceCat

If you know how to set up vpn and externsions and have window10 run EDGE its optimized and fast as fuck. If you have win10 and are limited minded and want both VPN and AD block use opera. But edge is fast.

second this

It's a little known fact that Chromium is actually not made by Google. You know there are lots of non-Google devs and companies which contribute to the Chromium project?

So, you could fork Chromium and roll your own browser. You could even modify it, if you feel like and know enough C++.

Use Brave. Brendan Eich created it after Mozilla SJWs fucked him in the asshole.

By using it, you are messing with SJWs. I think it's great too.

Why do people keep bitching about Firefox and SJWs? How are the development team's views reflected in the design of the browser itself? All I've ever seen is the occasional annoying message at the bottom of their default home page.

>Brave
>Vivaldi
>Pale Moon which I use
>uhh internet explorer?

Linx webbrowser

How ironic considering the name of the browser kek.

kek

opera is pretty cool for me lately

Safari

I don't have this problem and I can't reproduce it on either a physical machine or a virtual machine. Try running it on something other than a Pentium 3.

Both are botnets.
You would be delusional not to think a popular browser does not datamine.