Tech is so boring right now

>1.64 MB.jpg
>1.88 MB

That woman is ugly

3dpd is truly disgusting holy shit

OP confirmed as wangblows user

Don't bully my waifu okay?!

is boring because we have people like you that shitpost and other baits making this place terrible, but i notice that is only Sup Forums other boards doesn't have this kind of shit, even when they shitpost

Good cream queen

>What AMD is doing in the cpu market
>Boring

>right now

m ost exciting time in CPUs since the P4 era

>slightly better cinebench scores

whoop dee frickin' do

Yuck mixed mongrel

does it show wrong file sizes?

does this put anything in perspective

It's from an extension called thumbnail zoom plus for firefox that would let you press S to save images when hovering over them, it would use the size of the image as the filename when I saved things from Sup Forums. Sometimes it got the file sizes wrong. I don't change them because it gets more (you)s.

No because it's still just boring x86 CPU shit. When the competition actually produces innovation is when I will take notice.

better than the images that are usually posted on this site. theres nothing more disgusting than those ugly "mature" or "milf" alien things.

Name one thing you can do with a threadripper you can't do with 2 Xeons from a few years ago.

save 3000 dollars

image.jpg werks for me.

Tech is boring because...?

old xeons are usually cheap on ebay.. sometimes you can get them for $5. the motherboards are always really expensive tho.

Is there anything to be excited about right now?

>I don't know anything about technology, only using it.
>Therefore, it is boring.
It is boring because you don't understand it.
Maybe take the time to learn some computer science, or electronic engineering?

Getting in debates about Net Neutrality or Privacy online.

Used Xeons you nigger

>"I'm so bored!"
If I learned something in college then it's the fact that this kind of people never get invited to any party. Never.

Maybe for gaymers when the only thing they do is buying new expensive gpus and cpus to get a more fps

only if you have a working motherboard. a used motherboard will cost >$200 and the caps in it might be so bad that its unstable or dies after a while and you cant replace those easily because they are surface mounted and not soldered like they were on old boards.

lel you know nothing about this subject

i do. even 1366 motherboards cost as much as new 2011 boards.

and companies here use their servers and workstations so long that the caps are always leaking.. might still boot but even touching it wrong might kill it.

It's been debated to death over the last 3 years.

>and companies here use their servers and workstations so long that the caps are always leakin
where'd you get that information? your ass?

americans use that as toilet paper. they all earn over $100k per year in jobs where they do almost nothing.

it's true
t. head chef at Wendy's

Used Xeons are cheaper than Ryzen.

You see those things on the sides of her temples that look like she smudged the eyebrows she was sharpieing on?

That's probably where her chink parents tried to lobotomize her when they realized she didn't have a penis.

Summer isn't asian.

"She is of Scots-Irish and German ancestry."

Not with those eyes.

Look at some of her other photos. She's not asian.

what a meme name

it's always something with you, isn't it, faggot?

Is she a fingol?

Is she one of those female programmers I hear so much about?

so, invent something interesting instead of crying like a faggot on the internet about it

Sure, but it's still funny to hear Pai dick riders saying that there's nothing wrong about not having NN. Some could be trolls or paid ISP shills, but still. Online privacy debates aren't that beaten to the ground.

You're boring.

And also infinitely shittier

all the hottest gook sluts are mixed. kiko mizuhara for example