Bought one of these and I hate it

Bought one of these and I hate it

How can I corrupt windows so I can get a refund?

You can't just... return it?

Nah dawg, the jews and sheit.

lulz.exe

This. OP is a retard.

Small town, I've tried to return items there before.

They're jewish.

Why do you hate it? Was thinking of picking one up myself.

The touch screen is pretty unresponsive and shit for my autistic tenancies. I'm worried Stacy will tell me it's fine and refuse my refund.

Just return it you stupid fuck, I've returned shit with the only reason being "I don't like it".

I'm uninstalling the wifi drivers...

Are you using the pen?

Yes

Can I get some help on this or not?

Uninstalled some drivers..everything still works.

delete system32

I just attached the charger to a car battery and fried it...house stinks of burning plastic but I'm off to get my refund now..

pics or it didn't happen

so I can risk losing my refund? get fucked commie

the best thing you can do is rub some nice freshly juiced out cum onto the screen for better performance.

after you get refund

Ok so they want to give me a replacement charger....

Fuck me.

They won't give store credit..

(You)

>not the X1 Yoga
you fucked up

>she didn't get a maccer

MAGNET
ON
HARD DRIVE

>4 screens and one keyboard
marketing genius.

I N S T A L L G E N T O O
N
S
T
A
L
L

G
E
N
T
O
O

what model Yoga is this, been looking at a 720 for a bit

So you haven't even tried to return it yet, out of fear that they won't let you? So fucking what? Just give it a shot. If it doesn't work then you can start doing some of the stupid horseshit you're talking about.

LMFAO you stupid fucking asshole, if you had just been honest and said "I don't like this shit" you'd have been given store credit at the very least. If you just fuck up random parts they'll keep replacing those random parts under the assumption that you want your beloved laptop repaired.

>buying a laptop for the meme touch screen

Get a graphics tablet like a wacom bamboo for fuck sakes

nigga what have you done, now you lost all credibility. you should have smashed the harddisk or deleted system32 or something