So now that I can't use Chrome, what's the best browser?

So now that I can't use Chrome, what's the best browser?

And here's a question - if I use a Blink browser like Opera or Brave, does that still benefit Google (do they get data from it and stuff)?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/52.1.0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install icecat

Install icecat

brave

Use Brave. The founder of Mozilla started it after he was forced to resign by SJW Mozilla cucks.

I switched to Hackintosh because of Safari. It's by far the best.

kek

where would vivaldi fall under?

I'm a mac user and I'm using Safari currently, but I'm missing some things from Chrome, e.g. WebM support, and also sessions are confined to single tabs in private mode, which is really annoying for trying to use Twitter (every tab I've got to sign in separately on)

Ah whatever maybe I'll try others of them out

But like I said in the OP, does Brave send stuff to Google because it's using Google's engine?

No. You can change your default search engine and it doesn't send data to google.

Just installed Brave. Desktop is wonderful. Fair warning though, mobile is so bad that I'm just gonna stick with Safari.
brb calling professionals

brave is botnet

Why can't you use Chrome?

FUD.

Desktop version is elegant.

Because they fired a guy for discussing well established science

NetRunner

Not even mentioning / 10

Their entire payment system revolves around tracking witch sites you visit the most. On top of that, they replace the original ads on websites with their own and take a 15% cut of their revenue.

Brave is not only botnet, it's literally adware.

I would use ie 7 instead of brave cuck shit

There was a thread on this earlier where some moron (you) tried saying the same misinformed thing because he (you) was too stupid to read the screenshot he (you) posted.

Why is Icecat better than Waterfox?

Is there any way to install firefox or chrome on a fucking ipad wtihout the god damn itunes account? Fuck me! I'm trying to set up a fucking piece of shit ipad mini for a customer and I don't want to put a stupid account on the fucker

Safari is the best browser 

best: firefox nightly 57

second best: current firefox

shit: everything else except some firefox forks

shitter than shit: brave

>I'm using Safari
>it's missing some things
>WebM support

This is so fucking stupid. It's 2017 and Apple still doesn't have their shit together.

It seems like I have to compile it or something. I have no clue how to do this.

the fuck even happened with that

Shut the fuck up, Kevin.

No 

>Opera
No, but you would benefit the Chinese company that have acquired Opera, who have a history of spreading viruses around to advertise their antivirus program

Safari.

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/52.1.0/

I tried getting icecat from the site above, it seems none of them offer an executable file.

fuck off kevin

Not Kevin. It’s a pretty comfy browser.

What's an actual reason to add support for WebM? And I don't mean "Sup Forums & Steam use it".