I was in an airport in the USA and there was a group of girls, maybe late high school/early college ages...

I was in an airport in the USA and there was a group of girls, maybe late high school/early college ages. And every single on of them was using an iPhone. Which got me thinking, every single female I work with uses an iPhone. Which got me thinking more, the people I see using Apple products the most are women and gays.

What kind of cellphone do women in your country use? Do they also buy iPhones just for fashion like women here?
Who Android master race here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2jav7UdQtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am Greek

chile

yes it's a fashion accesory

I personally have a chinkphone bought online

most people have basic $70 phones or iPhones here

They are good phones though.

Holy shit, (You)^

All bitches here dream about latest iphone

-they are fashionable

-they are also very easy to use OS-wise

this is why

iphones.
not all of them use the newest one tho, and lots of them usually have a cracked screen.

We have a pretty broad mix over here. iPhones are still popular particularly among international school students, but Samsungs and chinkphones dominate the market

Nothing says "ghetto white trash" like having a cracked phone screen

>tfw u have the gold rose iphone :^)

I had it and replaced it
I don't know why I spent alot of money on a phone anyway, I never talk to anyone on it

I'm kinda feeling the same way. I spent top dollar on a Galaxy S7, when I could have spent way less on a Oneplus 3 and gotten just as good or better specs

London?

They buy iPhone of course. It's the fashion.

Sheeps gonna sheep

They are good phones though.

They are good phones. But girls buy them because they are in fashion. It's fucking annoying.

It's a nice looking phone desu

Not really. €800 piece of "technology" that can't do the most basic things.

such as

>I saw a group of highschool girls using iPhones
>I thought to myself "Holy Shit!" Every girl in the US of A must use an iPhone"

Holy fuck son. End it all as soon as possible.

>download gmail app
>can't attach a file because muh walled garden
>have to use the native mail app to attach a file

I had a iPhone got a super chink phone (htc one m8)
The super chink phone is more enjoyable in every way and a super stronk. Dropped it on both sides shit ton of times without a screen protector or case. No scratches or dents just some minor damage. Never getting an ishit again. It would be cracked to hell if it was an iPhone. Plus the freedom is nice and is like a pocket computer. U can't even download anything but pictures from web on iPhone. Like holy kek, I have tormented so many movies and didn't even need to touch the settings. How can ishit compete

Middle class and up use current gen iPhone
Lower class use either android or iPhone 4

Girls mostly use iPhones, also tryhard normie guys use iPhones. Anybody who has an iPhone has no fucking clue about technology.

best phone 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=d2jav7UdQtE

>mfw I get the latest iPhones for free

>Mfw I prefer Android

>Mfw I don't want to get Android and not use my iphonr because I'd just be wasting $1,200

all use iphones
im currently using a cheap second hand iphone because it was all i could afford and my old HTC was falling apart.
i want to go back to android though.

Does the calendar app still not update or add any new events unless you remember to open it after you add an event? I've got an iPad but have never even bothered to sync it with my gmail since the apps are so useless

You can use the gmail app

I'd say there's a 50/50 between iPhone and Samsung phones for normies here.

Nexus 5 master race tbqh.

everyone has em here. come here senpai

sell iPhone and buy android??

I'm a lady (a real one) that uses Android, but I also work in IT so I'm vaguely familiar with technology and don't want the shitty handicaps iPhones have

all the girls I know have iPhones though now that I think about it, except for a couple who don't (probably for financial reasons).
anyways I'm a special snowflake tee hee ;)

>I'd say there's a 50/50 between iPhone and Samsung phones for normies here.
This. Everyone in my family has a Samsung, and my gf has an iPhone. Myself, I have an HTC One m7 which I like a lot. The only problem with it is that the camera is fucked up and photos become red or blue-ish if it's too dark. My next phone will most likely also be HTC.

Most girls here have Samsung, and a big minority Huawei or Apple

I will never get why so many people see their phone as some kind of status symbol.

Most use android except for the really well off girls who usually use iphones.
Some guys (and women) who travel abroad to work will also have them as well. Owning one can even be a safety hazard in some places here though, people have been stabbed for iPhones while just walking home from school. God bless gated communities though.

>poordroid

>Who Android master race here?
Me, Moto G here.

>What kind of cellphone do women in your country use? Do they also buy iPhones just for fashion like women here?
The market is pretty wide, but Apple is not seen as particularly fashionable anymore. They're just a highest price class brand, which gives them inherent fashion power but not that much more than say a Samsung Galaxy.
Chink phones are starting to make an appearance, tho people have a hard time associating China with quality so people are unwilling to commit to Huawei or Xiaomi flagships.

Do you get why people see their cars as such? It's the same reason.

Designated Bullied Country

If the person is well off they'll usually have an iPhone or one of the more expensive chink phones. Otherwise the market is dominated by android phonesphones. Girls will have an iPhone of they are rich or a chink phone like everyone else.

Obv. got it as a work deal, he can't sell work property, that's fraud.