$35 a month

>$35 a month

it's the future

Ya the future, what are you, old?

oy vey goy
please let this bomb, please don't let jewgle make any more money

What

you ungrateful fucks. don't you realize youtube is practically a charity??? the least you could do is just buy the damn subscription.

I'll only buy youtube tv/youtube red if they allow David Duke to have a youtube red show.

Until then, pass.

>a charity

YouTube is a community. It just happened to be the one video site that caught on in the earlier days of the internet. If need be, the community can uproot itself and go elsewhere. YouTube needs its users, the users don't need YouTube.

Agreed

Youtube is asking for a myspace-facebook tier transition. All the majority populous wants from youtube is to express the freedom to vocalize whatever ideology they please. All the creators want is to feel a level of comfort to create without the fear of censorship, then an organization who will go out of it's way to attempt to please varying groups not just their own affiliation.

If youtube wanted, they could have an opt in for ads containing certain content at a reduced price or whatever the market deems worthy for them. But they remain on their high horse of morality, being more politically motivated. Opposed to a purely unbiased business whose sole goal is to generate profit.

There has to be major investment group think tanks, putting it into consideration after the recent series of blunders.

>$0 a month

>charity
>unskippable ads
>demonitizing content creators
>"""guidelines"""

How are you gonna watch all of your favorite YouTubers(TM) like Joey Graceffa, Eva Gutowski, Timothy DeLaGhetto, PewDiePie, and GloZell Green. Who would otherwise be D-list actors if it weren't for the guillible children and losers watching their shows.

YouTube doesn't give a shit about content creators and neither do YouTubers. The community is now largely consisting of children ripe for ad placements.

If you look at the the recent trends in top YouTubers, content is no longer king.

this shit wont work with cable companies cracking down on youtube

>youtube is practically a charity
>biggest video platform on teh internetz
>data mines for jewgle
>charity
all they need is for it to break even and continue profiling your ass for free

What exactly are you paying for?

this. wtf are really paying for that is different from normal youtube

Exclusive shows like MattPat Gamelab

>Joey Graceffa, Eva Gutowski, Timothy DeLaGhetto, [..] GloZell Green
literally who

When BCG was still up I download the AVGN DVDs. I still haven't watched them, but I know it cost him money for each one I downloaded.

Shitty click anyware get a popup ad everytime site. Even though i havent gone there with AdNauseum installed, i still wouldnt trust it.

>hi, I'm not intelligent enough to block advertisements or popups in my web browser
>this is my first week on the internet and I think AdNauseum is the best adblocker that everyone uses and has been using for years

What?

Yeah! Those Nazis too! They were giving out free gas! How dare people complain.

People that use this argument are fucking retarded and bad consumers. The best possible thing you can do is criticize shitty service.

RIP YOUTUBE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

I'd be pretty thrilled about more websites moving behind a paywall, if that also means they won't go all
>3rd party connection: spycdn.ru/botnet.js
on me. Why do we get the worst of both worlds, though.

PewDiePie is /ourguy/

The least I could, and do, is block all their ads too.

I totally forgot you could spend money on Youtube and that there were ads in it as well. I've always thought ads were only in the mobile app.

as far as Im concerned, they only are. I have not seen a single ad since adblock

>fucks over every youtuber with a stupid joke
poopeepie indeed

Looks like you can stream actual TV networks like NBC, ABC, and also DVR shows as well. I don't see what the problem is. I say the more competition for the cable companies the better.

>I say the more competition for the cable companies the better.
except youtube is specifically using those cable companies internet to piggyback this service. as if they are going to take that lying down

What is this shit, Youtube Red or something? Give them money and no ads? Hasn't this existed for a few years now? I just use ublock because fuck em.

But user, what about the _exclusive_ content?

What exclusive content? All the videos I want to watch are free. I've never even seen a video that costs money to watch.

>Looks like you can stream actual TV networks like NBC, ABC, and also DVR shows as well.
Why would anybody even want this? I don't get it.

Because it's hidden behind a paywall, duh.

That's not very good marketing of them then, is it? If I don't know what it is, then how could I want it?

I don't think any of the channels I care about are using this. I doubt many channels anybody really cares about are. I bet very few people except dumb children with access to their parents credit card are buying this service from youtube.

To be frank, I heard about this crap before it was implemented (thru Sup Forums, obviously) and again in this thread.
So, yeah.

I think I first heard about youtube red maybe two years ago. But I've never heard of anybody using it, or videos only available through it.

Sounds like a massive flop tbqh. Typical of google. All their successful products came out a decade ago.

Are you asking why anyone would want to watch TV?

The only people I know who watch TV are my grandparents. And they're confused by computers, they don't use youtube.

Why would anybody with a computer watch network television? It's just one long stream of advertisements. All the shows repeat the same 5 minutes of content, spread out over 15 minutes in an hour with the other 45 minutes being ads.

So yeah, I don't get it.

Oh yeah, and isn't the whole point of youtube red that you're paying to not watch ads? So they're targeting a demographic who dislikes ads so much they'll pay $35 a month not to see them, but expect these people to like watching television? That makes no sense whatsoever. Google management must be filled with morons if they thought this was a good idea.

>t. Moisha Goldenstein

I pay 30$/mo for 100mibs/5mibs. does anyone actually pay for this shit?

7/10 decent bait

I pay $8 a month for Google Play Music which now comes with YouTube Red (pointless and garbage for me), what is this 35$ thing? I'm grandfathered and really like the music service but I don't see myself going past that unless the content is god tier like google play music is, I like how easy it is to go through music without having to go find the shit and download it and upload it.

fuck google...sjw fucks.

>If need be, the community can uproot itself and go elsewhere.

I highly doubt that. I wish it were true, but I highly doubt google/yt will ever just "go away". These are more than a company. They're not like chebrolet or Toyota, its more like they ARE the principle of global access video streaming.

>tfw he probably post on Sup Forums on a regular basis and he called you a faggot at some point.

For this amount of money I have unlimited neutral gigabit internet

>David Duke to have a youtube red show.
if they did this, I'd buy one too.

you poor ?