There are 0 (ZERO) Linux distros that can normally adjust cursor speed

>there are 0 (ZERO) Linux distros that can normally adjust cursor speed
>have to write a script and add it to startup programs
>Sup Forums still shills for this crap

Linux is only free if your time is worthless

I'm still waiting for thumbnails in the gnome file picker.

desktop linux is a meme its just for autismo neckbeards to rice it out to look like every other weeb neckbeard's and then they sit in irc and RP as lesbian anime furries

Is that not normal in your mind?
Everything on Linux is done though poking and proving the kernel API. If someone were to create some bullshit slider to lower your mouse speed it would essentially be running those same commands as in the script at startup, so why not cut out the middle man and just set things up the way you want them in your startup script and forget about it?

All those console utilities have much better documentation than your point and click bullshit anyway

POO IN LOO

Fuck Linux that fucking meme.
Never again.

Why would the distribution do that? Please go back to Sup Forums, it's quite clear you don't belong here.
Also I know you are telling bullshit since Debian and Manjaro can both do that with their default desktop enviroments.

Almost every DE give that option, this thread is shit kek

Xubuntu does that.

Acceleration isn't the same thing as dpi.

Report all paid Microsoft shills spreading FUD and lies about GNU, and message Sup Forums admins and request that all Microsoft-owned IP addresses be blocked to fix the flood of trolling on Sup Forums by paid shills.

A record for use of Sup Forums memes on one post.
Enjoy your winbloz botnet.

The fuck are you on about, autistic nigger?

>chinese windows

Where is your argument?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Damage status
>[x] Controlled

>being this autistic
i have a normal modern mouse and i use my computer for programming and browsing. i need my cursor not to fly everywhere. also nice pic proving my point. fucking moron

>tfw mouse speed can only be changed with windows driver program
>have to boot into windows to change it
the absolute POWER of linux

0/10
Spotted the JavaScript kode artisan

>he's using mouse
use windows if you're gaymer

So you are a programmer
And you are afraid of scripts

Is this the future we chose?

He's a koder

modern Sup Forums in a nutshell

Kode barista*

>>have to write a script and add it to startup programs
Nothing wrong with that.

>>there are 0 (ZERO) Linux distros that can normally adjust cursor speed
Gnome, KDE and xcfe or whatever it is called allow you to do that easily.

Kode ninja

Are you claiming that they are indians? If so, did nothing wrong.
Kill yourself please.

Programming is a fashion statement these days. Go to a ``coding bootcamp``, attend a lecture on python and suddenly you are a pythonista

My data is priceless.

He means the rate the cursor blinks.

works fine in gnome

your data is chinese cartoons