youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see him making any arguments

>>Sup Forums

>An autistic virgin and a conspiracy theorist schizo
What an wonderful depiction of 4chen

This is my first time seeing a picture of him. Wow, I see why he was fired! He would still be a Google employee if he didn't look like such a weenie faggot.

Can I follow you on tumblr?

You can find me on reddit r/the donut

I wouldn't be surprised if Damore is a Sup Forumsack

I would hate Women as well if I was that ugly

>constantly half-open mouth with a vacant stare
>stuttering every other sentence
>pausing every few seconds because his fetal-alcohol-syndrome-damaged brain can't keep track of what he just said
if anything *he* seems like the diversity hire he spent 10 pages autistically screeching about

a*
Judging by this look, yes. Sup Forums is a containment board for skinny/beta cucks like him.

t. James Damore

>this painfully lefty Jew
>on Sup Forums
LOL do you have any idea how delusional you SJWs are?

Somehow the fact that he turns to Molymeme makes me lose all sympathy for this guy, no matter how wrong the SJW thought police is.

Jews rule Sup Forums just like they rule the US

>Skinny
>Pernavirgin
>Disgusting
>Beta
Typical android fanboy LMAO

shill harder, Sharia Blue
(captcha: helicopter :^)

This skinny, permavirgin, disgusting beta got a job at Google, which probably is the most sought after position in the tech industry.

Who else would he turn to? NPR, NYT, or WaPo, all of which deliberately misrepresented his manifesto?

>disgusting beta got a job at Google,
And got fired LMAO thanks to his chronic autism

Fuck you OP I came here to post this.

coming from the beta cuck

You sound upset. Did I strike your nerve?

he tried to redpill the feminazis and they threw him under the bus

lesson learned

Why is cuckoldry so popular among alt-right e-celebs? Even Sargon literally and unironically raises his wife's son.

Hard to tell from a wall of text but no

Sup Forums is actually pretty cucked. Apparently niggers and jews are cucking them so hard they are dying virgin, degenerate western women won't have sex with them because of the communist jews

Why do you want to join a ``bluepilled`` company in the first place? It doesn't suit your political beliefs so you should be boycotting them, right?

Any other youtuber would have been better than this repetitive whino.

>Who else would he turn to?

Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Sam Harris with his podcast, Mark Steyn, hell even Blaire White and Maddox would have been better options.

looks like a skinny Kevin Rose

>Behold the master race
Reminder that this guy thinks he is genetically Superior to women. LOL.
Sup Forums fuckers are delusional neck beard perma virgin faggots that hate women and black people because they never interact with them, this guy was clearly just upset that women and minorities were entering his tech safe space and he got triggered into writing a ten page slew of hatred.
This is just sad, THIS is the face of the pathetic white men desperately clinging to the one industry they still control completely.
This isn't tech related by the way, so kindly go fuck off back to or atleast you pathetic virgin :).

i'd like to see you in a live interview

lmao

He's just upset because no girl will fuck him 2bh
No wonder Sup Forums worships him since he represents most of Sup Forums

>Sam Harris
Kill yourself. The guy's head is so big that Stefan orbits around him.

>imagine being this ugly
>imagine still feeling superior to others despite being this ugly

Evil =/= inferior
But they are inbred as fuck.

>Sargon
>alt-right
Weak bait.

>Kill yourself. The guy's head is so big that Stefan orbits around him.

Poor molymeme fanboy. Go listen to your idol repeat himself a 100 more times in yet another video.

>But they are inbred as fuck.
So are rednecks, what's your point?

>fanboy
I know you're a low IQ bitch, but the underlying implication is that the cult leader Stefan is an egomaniac too.

>What's wrong with inbreeding?
Seriously?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>jackie4chan
>the based black dude in the Hana shirt doing the Joseph pose
kek

Google pays really well

So it was a permavirgin skinny cuck that wrote the essay
Who knew

Sup Forums is a containment board

I wouldn't call Harris an egomaniac, a bit of a naive fool maybe but a far superior content creator to Molymeme.

>Crowder
>Harris

Imagine thinking of these people as trustyworthy sources of information.

>virgin
>cuck
>huwhyte
You retards know these aren't arguments, right? Way to get emotional about it.

Molycuck grew old really fast.

God, that autist looks disgusting and weak

Beware Leftypol invasion.

Men are superior to women in every aspect doe. Even that jew looking guy is still stronger and more intelligent than his female counterpart.

what a pathetic excuse for a thread.
not one reasonable or worthwhile post here.
the left really is lost

>Imagine thinking of these people as trustyworthy sources of information.

Imagine thinking of these as far better content creators/entertainers than Molymeme.

>getting your information from youtube personalities

If that's the case why not shut the fuck up and keep doing your job?

>naive fool
The guy gets high off huffing his asshole. I cringe into another dimension when he asks guests if they've read his bullet proof argument from his book, only to have it knocked down almost instantly.

He also has the same problem every other basic bitch atheist figure besides Hitchens does/did. They don't read anything outside of STEM and fiction. Dude argues about existential questions and thinks he's found conclusions that had counters fleshed out in the 19th century. I'm talking basic bitch Descartes shit.

He wanted right change the work environment and even made suggestions on how to hire more women. The underlying implication that men and women aren't exactly the same (why create quotas then?) got him fired.

Imagine using the term content creator unironically

If you like Molyneux, kys

IMAGINE MY SHOCK when the MAINSTREAM METEOR raids a Laotian Lego-diorama listserv to discredit honest journalists like me

I'd fuck him if he got a nose job.

Imagine just for one day not being autistic

>google is one of the most sought jobs

It's actually the opposite if you're not retarded and value your freedom

Looking at him, this whole episode makes perfect sense now.

It's great validation on already established beliefs on them.

Most aren't, so it's one of the most sought jobs.

ohh this is going to trigger so many fucking libtards holy fuck. stefan, you are a hero.

I think that's what you are doing, to him

Sup Forums is a containment website

Too long didn't watch and I cant stand molyneux.

Does the guy say anything interesting?

1488 gtkrwn

Oh god, he's a fucking beta. Jesus. Why is it always a fucking beta? Is this some kind of reverse psyop or something? Was he planted JUST to make us look bad?

Why do you idolize a cult leader?
you need to get laid dude.
Pretty much, it's sad how much people are defending this. He sperged out and lost his job, end of story. People are treating him like a martyr.

Considering his "memo" was just a rehashing of shit he saw from Jordan Peterson videos, I doubt it.

Fuck off, he's not a cult leader

get out

He literally is lmao.

Not an argument.

Not really, but you can tell the portion about the psychology behind right and left were from Peterson.

>this is the man who thinks he's genetically superior to women
Well, he's clearly jewish so at least we know he's superior to one group of people, kek.

Fuck off

Except he is superior in the realm of coding and technical knowledge. There is no perfect being, I challenge you to discredit his accolades.

he posted the document in an internal email chain specifically meant for this kind of issue, and was only fired because someone else leaked it and exposed him for wrong-think

He doesn't think he generically superior though, just statistically men and women are different. FFS if someone said women are shorter than men on average would you flip the fuck out?

>ugly
>virgin
>manlet
>inferior

gonna laugh when most of you tarded monkeys either kill everyone or you all get genocided by people with an IQ that's at least one standard deviation above.

fucking monkeys.

I was about to say that. It's just a whole thread of not-an-argument attacks on appearance etc.

As for the Molymeme criticism, he's probably already done an interview with Peterson. He's just going through each of the figures who have extended invitations to interviews.

yes

When and where did he say that?

What are you on about?

It's hard to be dumber than a nigger, so are you killing them all first or what?

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
They have a higher incidence of mental disorders as well.

Fuck you, libertarians aren't even accepted on Sup Forums anymore, it's all commies and Nazis now

Stop projecting, this post just screams
"I'm not white"

It's a memo, not a manifesto

>Be white

>Have so many privileges and advantages in the system

>Still manage to fuck things up

what are those?

So, are you trying to hassle us, convert us or further divide us apart?

Mind telling us what you intend to gain from all of this?

>containment board for skinny beta fucks
>on Sup Forums

idk he looks alright, like a solid social class above these genetic losers.

I'm not white and live a Privileged life, get off your ass lazy faggot.