Do you peel these off? Why or why not?

Do you peel these off? Why or why not?

I peel off the windows X sticker

Picture isn't mine but it gave me a good laugh.

yes, they're ugly

my greasy hands would make them peel off anyway

I do that. My phone has a Xeon sticker. My fagintosh has a Vista sticker.

I don't peel them off. I don't see why it should. Why does it bother you or something?

I do the same shit. Had a flash drive with an i7 in it forever

Last time I peeled one off it left a thin layer of residue which was nearly impossible to get off.

>buying laptops

This. You should actually just put another sticker of your choice on top of it.

I know right.

These broke ass niggas buying laptops instead of stealing them.

Have you not heard of Goo Gone and isopropyl
alcohol?

What's wrong with laptops? Is it that you never leave your mom's basement or what?

No. the edges always cut into my nail bed when I do so. Yes, they have to be removed by hand.

Yes because Intel doesn't pay me to shill their products so i'm not doing advertising for them.

Half the time i'll fuck it up and leave glue residue which absorbs the Cheeto dust over time leaving a disgusting mark. The women I date find me less appealing when this happens.

No because I don't care, my laptop is ugly as sin anyway much like the owner

Is there any place where I can buy these stickers cheaply?
I'd ironically stick i7 ones on my old devices.

Too bad Intel stickers always come off first, when they're the ones I want to keep.

Windows stickers seem to hold on very well, on the other hand, and I have to peel them off.

always

>advertising intel and windows for free

peel that shit off, i'm not a walking billboard.

My calculator has a Xeon, Windows 7, an ASUS board and is Energy Star compliant.

Yes because if you wait long enough eventually they'll start to fade and peel off anyway, and when you remove them the color of the paint underneath will be different from the rest of the laptop.

my wallet is powered by intel

I peel them off on laptops because they get gross looking eventually, and they leave a discolored mark if you remove them too late. There were never any on my desktop.

Yeah I'm always playing with them shit makes me nervous so I remove them once the corners look like shit. Might be autism

>buying laptops that come with stickers

no, because i have a macbook

Richard Stallman took mine off

Peeling all the stickers off is the absolute first thing I do with any new laptop.

Why the fuck would anyone want those?
Note that Apple would never put a sticker on their products - that's why normies think Apple is a luxury brand and any Windows laptop is crap.

reselling value
also works as a shield against my cum stains

>reselling value

Show me one example where a second hand laptop sold for more because it had stickers.

use talcum powder and slowly rub it off using a dash of water.

First thing I do when I buy a new laptop. They're ugly, serve no purpose, and residue can be cleaned off.

Yes, you should peel the i7 out and install a Ryzen.

I only leave the CPU sticker, and remove the rest.

like for others to see that i cab go fast

Peel them off. I really can't stand those fuckers. Not super crazy for Apple but they never put shitty stickers on their laptops.

Why would I remove the CPU? The unit would be rendered useless.

I heard that WD40 also serves.

I didn't buy mine, it was given to me as part of my office package.

>Peels sticker off
>Sticker leaves a patch of residue because of too much glue

I remove them or never put them on in the first place. Same goes for badges on cars, that are anything beyond the make and model. Engine sizes, trim, tech, etc...are removed.

Then you did it wrong, get a post it note or piece of paper to cut under the edge then lift it off with your nails.

Only poorfags with embarassing potato hardware do the peel.

i dont. tried once and it had shitty glue that was hard to remove and sometimes the colored part would come off and the white part on the glue would stay on the computer.

Nope because I don't want to have to clean the glue and caring about how your tools looks is for children.

>being neet

I replaced the windows sticker with an arch sticker :^)

>Leaving stickers on your "tools"
Stickers are for children. Adults dont want stickers on their stuff.

>what is goo gone

In 50 more years it becomes vintage tech.
Learn2Foresight

>Adults dont want stickers on their stuff.
i dunno dude, i've been tempted to put an apple logo on the lid of my cheap shit asus laptop just for the lulz.

I like the shiny stickers so I keep them on.

>yeah this here is mah core i5 tachometer. It gives my needles extra turbo just in case i have to fit fat bitches in the back

To stick on my hardhat.

>buying a laptop with stickers

no, I have i5 board, and my palmrest has an i7 sticker.

I only leave it to go to your mom's bedroom, and I don't need a laptop there cuz I stream it off my phone

Quad Tach Dash

>not showing off your 7th gen i7 CPU on a laptop
It's like you want to be made fun of my Macfags

MacBooks come with a sticker sheet :(

Depending on the sticker, it could disable cpu features like hyperthreading or turbo boost. Other times the OS would be deactivated. Best to leave them on.
I use seals like pictured to subtlety improve system efficiency.

Just took mine off now I have glue all over my laptop. WTF I hate Sup Forums now.

Why wuld you want to pull the processor off?

see

Used hand sanitizer and a hunting knife...
Stained after years of keeping it on, but that pretty much worked.

>Used hand sanitizer and a hunting knife...
>Stained after years of keeping it on, but that pretty much worked.
Also works for underwear.

Peeled off the Windows sticker because I won't advertise an OS I don't use.

>Might be autism
Definitely autism

why would i pay the jews to get that when i can keep the stickers for free?

My toaster has an i7 sticker

I usually peel off everything except that so my laptop isn't all metal.
Also...
>emehgerd muh shiny holo sticker autismo!!!
>tfw letting the plebs know you actually have a real CPU and not some celery/bentium garbage

It does.