Good, accurate results

> Good, accurate results
> No SaaS spyware
> Bangs to search on other websites (i.e. !eb to search ebay)
> No crippled web browser OS thats useless without a connection
> No shilling of a """"Free"""" botnet browser
> No """""Free""""" services used to take personal information to sell to ad companies

Why are you still a filthy g-drone and not making the switch?

Damn you used many quotation marks and the word botnet. You just got 85 Sup Forums points. Epic!!

I'm using it
just for the !bangs, tho.

1) DDG is a botnet, stop falling for the buzzwords they use
2) its results are terrible, bing is better

Except it tracks what you click.
No other reason to send them the link before redirecting you to it

>DDG is botnet so you should use a MS product instead

>good accurate results
Haha, you make me laugh. That search engine is shit-tier, next to every other one that isnt google. Face it, the botnet makes Google the greatest search engine ever. We will neber escape the bitnet without some sort of compromise

DDG search results are garbage. Try startpage.

i didn't say that, i'm just saying don't market DDG as a botnet-free alternative when it's not. if you're going to use a botnet search engine you may as well use one that actually gives you helpful results

>calling others a drone
>he himself is one and fell for a "please use what i use" thread

You are what I call a retard.

>accurate results
Pic related. It's garbage compared to startpage.

But I have. Only google service I can't seem to escape is Youtube.

>Tutanota for email
>DDG for search
>LibreOffice for documents
>Wire for hangouts
>Apple for phone
>FF for main browser, brave as a rare backup
Am I missing anything? I don't use google's social media or google drive (if I needed it, I would use Spider Oak).

The site itself is bloated with shitty JavaScript. As result - is slow af.
I prefer startpage and searX.
Well, even fucking ya.ru is much better.

Eecks dee.

Also wait a minute, Startpage gave you multiple links to the same site, Duck gives you multiple related sites alongside what is searched for, and you call SP better? Better be trolling, faggot.

It didn't show the related site here . Are you retarded? Also
>implying social media links are good
>implying immediate links to main sections of the site you actually want to visit are bad

Gtfo, shill.

Startpage is better as is Yandex and searx.

I use searx, ddg is faggotry. OP, like always, is a faggot.

So ddg now pays shills. Everbody on Sup Forums knows to trust it.

I use Duckduckgo when searching for pirated and for some reason you will also not see 'uMatrix firefox' in google search but ddg shows otherwise.

>wrong from the very first line
Good job.

>we won't spy on you t. honeypot

>Post edited results
>Get mad when someone posts real results
>Call people shill because they refuse to agree with you after catching you lying
>Even defends objectively inferior results by once again lying about them
Real convincing stuff. Wow, I hate DDG now.

Firefox has keyword "bang" search built in

The problem with ddg for me is the response time,
google is way fast perhaps because of the many spread caches it has on geographic diverse spots.

ddg.gg search results suck.
use it for the bangs.
inb4 keywords.
I know what a search keyword is you stupid shit. I just can't be bothered creating one for every search form on the internet, when ddg already did it for me, and I don't give a fuck if it's owned by a jew, and he didn't sell user info, he sold the entire fucking website, and the user info kind of went with it. Like when moot sold this website, yet you're still here, being a fucking retard, so just shut your stupid fucking mouth and try not to be such an enormous fucking retard.

>edited results
The results were exactly like that when I searched for emuparadise on ddg. They obviously fixed it by now. But a month ago that was exactly what was on the first page.

I believe you over me who made the exact same search several times over the past year and had no issue. You win out, buddy.

I'm just saying what happened to me. I don't give a shit if you're convinced.

Yet here you are, posting fake results and calling other people shills. You care so little you posted in a thread like this to begin with. You must care quite a bit to go around defaming something you dislike for no real reason. Otherwise, why did you post calling it garbage? Not to convince people to stop using it? Stop lying to me.

Cuckcuckgo and Brave kill the Google.

A part of DDG core source is closed due to '''api license'''.

Enjoy your botnet, fucker.

serious question: why hasn't google sued startpage already?

>SpiderOakis aUS-based
How about no.

Duckduckgo was nice until dorks became less effective on it