THIS KILLS GOOGLE

One of the best ways to destroy Evil Google is to destroy their revenue: ads.

To do that, you have to reduce their effectiveness and wast the money of their advertisers.

AdNauseam is a tool that does just that:
>AdNauseam is a lightweight browser extension that blends software tool and artware intervention to fight back against tracking by advertising networks. AdNauseam works like an ad-blocker (it is built atop uBlock-Origin) to silently simulate clicks on each blocked ad, confusing trackers as to one's real interests. At the same time, AdNauseam serves as a means of amplifying users' discontent with advertising networks that disregard privacy and facilitate bulk surveillance agendas.

Google was so afraid of it that it banned it from Google stores.

adnauseam.io/free-adnauseam.html

It's open source. INSTALL IT! FIGHT BACK FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

Don't let these evil fucks win.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfstreet.com/2017/07/28/procter-gamble-slashed-digital-ad-spending-what-happened-next/
archive.is/i0HmT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already have, bumping because ad companies are finally realising ads dont work more than half of the time, and its bad new bears for ad companies' profits

havent heard from it but thanks to you now i run it as main adblocker.
as it seems it's built on uBlock origin so it should do everything what my previous blocker did and then some.
HOPE IT IS NOT A BOTNET MALWARE HONEYPOT SHIT OP, IM TELLING YOU!

t. yahoo

>wastes bandwidth
>wastes hardware
Nope. I'll stick with regular uBlock Origin.

any resource that's allocated to make jewgle a bad time is never wasted boi

smells like botnet

>what is tracking
YOU'RE MAKING THEM MONEY, YOU RETARD.

This is literally doing nothing other than filling their pockets.
>People which block ads exist
>You shill the ad click spam
You're literally negating the effects of those who block ads and rebalancing Google's income.

>but muh tracking is at least negated because obscurity
No it isn't. They can just adjust their profile building algorithm. Considering they have their tendrils everywhere, Sup Forums included, they can build your profile from just the sites you visit and search for and don't even need to consider what ads you click.

It's not more effective than uBlock.
It's not doing anything because it's used by a very small minority.

You're a Google shill.

>t. unable to think farther than own nose
You're discrediting their system by using it. Who the fuck is going to pay for an ad when a big chunk of the clicks you pay for wasted on a script? If AdNaseum style blockers were to gain any marketshare, Google would lose revenue.

>big chunk
This is exactly the problem. It's not a big chunk when less than 1000 people use it.
I block ads because I don't want to waste system resources on them nor do I want to waste the screen on them when I'm literally not interested in ads, not because I hate Google or the advertising industry. Adnauseam will just waste the same amount of resources and gives me no benefits.

Set up an VPS with it set to IP spoofing then. That's the only use for it. As personal use of Ad nausium will generate them money.

> Who the fuck is going to pay for an ad when a big chunk of the clicks you pay for wasted on a script?

Everyone. You pay for the ads to get shown, and you pay to get the ads clicked. If people know your advertised products that's already mission accomplished. Go shill your fucking trash elsewhere, kike.

this. bump. destroy the evilness

Why not sure a few botnets to click their ads at ridiculous speeds filling up their customers budgets without any pay off? Google is killing itself, the company I work for has stopped buy google ads (the budget was pretty big) and now uses Facebook for advertising because it is less tedious. Last time I tried to make a campaign with ad words it didn't even serve one ad, it's like they're trying to fail.

just installed it. anything else I can do?

Send homemade clocks to their HQs across the world :^)

>silently simulate clicks on each blocked ad
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? WE WANT TO MAKE THEM NO MONEY

Is OP 12?
Companies have ways to detect dumb shit like this

then why ban it from the plugin store?

To attract attention from autists that can't put two and two togeather, that'll shill it for free.
Just read the thread. It's blatant shilling. Like most 5 star reviews in shitty app downloads.

Adblock, VPN's, and referrer blocking are the holy trinity to killing ad revenue.

I really don't give a fuck. I don't like the idea of Google having a monopoly and access to everyone's personal information, but unlike you fucking morons, I've been of this mindset for years and it has NOTHING to do with their internal office politics.

I have the same attitude towards all big data companies.

>ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? WE WANT TO MAKE THEM NO MONEY
You don't really understand. Fake clicks are worthless to them and messes with their algorithms. Google's value is based on one central premise: Their ads have a high click-to-purchase ratio.

this is fucking retarded

>mass clicks from IP:xxx.xxx.xxx
>filtered
That's how retarded this is.
>hurr durr non static IP
>be logged into personal identifying sites
>filtered
You're fucking retarded.

Oh no, your IP is filtered by google and they start ignoring all your data since they think you're a bot!
Disaster

They still make money from your travel, dumbarse. Where they take where they served you the ads, and where you got the next to analise what products you're interested in, from the content of the parent site.
Little thing call traffic analysis that's a billion dollar industry.
You.
Are.
Retarded.

So basically what you're saying is that they'll both ignore you and record you at the same time. That's interesting.

Filtered from the stats of ad views. And tracked to deliver 'you' more content based advertising, as well as sold to the stock trading firms.
You, fucking, retard.

And it doesn't work. Their algorithms have failed.

You certainly convinced me with all that evidence.

No one cares, fuck off back to Sup Forums.

user, you don't get it.
We use a little resources now to kill them forever.

>this is now legacy on firefox

>it somehow is worse than ublock

It means a human isn't seeing and being influenced by the adds. If before, 100/100 clicks where human, then each click is worth 100% of the original price.
If only 90% of the clicks are by humans, then the price paid out per click will eventually go down 10% as advertisers will realize clicks don't give them as many sales as before

the best way to reduce ad revenue is to give them lots of data to store and process, but then cuck them out of any ads. let them track you, store all your shit, use google docs and google drive, they'll process it all and create an ad profile for you which costs them money. but then when it comes time to make money by showing you ads, it doesn't happen. they lose money overall.

i love this idea. hope it works.

Google isn’t solely supported by ads anymore. Getting everyone to install it is already a though job.

Google also earns money by:
>Apps, movies, songs, books via the Play Store
>Music subscriptions
>Providing cloud storage
>Selling information of it’s users
>Working together with businesses to give their links a higher position in search results
>Offering business platforms (hangouts, data storage, professional gmail)
>Selling hardware (chromecasts, google pixels,…)

It’s a lost cause.

But what percentage is from non ad and non data mining?

Quite a bunch. For example: YouTube wasn’t profitable since last year. It was only ad supported and was bleeding money from Google. Ever since YouTube Red, it became profitable, which is a subscription service that gets rid of the ads. I wouldn’t be surprised if Google released an ad-free internet experience for about $9.99 a month soon. They even said Chrome will have a built in ad blocker for sites not using Google’s ad network. They are definitely going to build on this.

>buttmad sjw degenerate

This is a obvious malware ridden extension. Only an idiot would install it because "Sup Forums told me to!"

Ads still make up the big majority of Google's earnings. Kill their ad revenue and you kill >85 % of Google's income.

Install Brave. Look at all the alternatives they have to Google as the default search engine.

>massive multinational corporation with almost $90 billion in revenue will be affected by 30 people clicking on their ads

My skepticism exactly. You need to find alternatives i.e.

>autistic poor virgin

Yahoo supports the preservation of Whites theyre based

>plebbit insults
you need to go back, trash.

Yes, give them all your data. It's the best way to defeat them.

Just use uBlock Origin.

>Just use uBlock Origin.
Read the fucking post, moron.

I did. I stay by what I said: just use uBlock Origin.

that doesn't kill Google.

Read the fucking thread. BTFO'd retard.

>jewgle shill detected
kys pls

The effects of adnausium are as imaginary your self worth.

fuck it, just installed it.
screw google.

Read the thread. You just gave google money.

ahahahahahh

how about NO?

it just had to be jews

Brave and Yandex kill the Google.

Say it with me: "Brave and Yandex..."

>something that claims to work. But in reality leeches off you
Of course it was the fucking jews. It's an Obvious counter scam to get users off of adblocks that stop tracking data.
A little bit of money is better than none.

Ads are already in their way out, which is why Google mostly makes money by analytics services and selling data than conventional ad serving. If you want to kill Google stop using them and petition government to bust their attempts at vertical integration. Amazon too needs to be knocked down a notch but government is too corrupt.

oy vey the goyim know
SHUT IT DOWN

How do you get 4chanx working with Brave?

what's the problem? google doesn't sell your data. they only use it for mining. let them waste their resources on you and block the ads. at the very worst they're using your data to train AI. i'm fine with that personally.

>uses 4chanX

You know that shit tracks your posts right?

wait it does?

doesn't really any more than anything else.

Yeah, scripts like that save cookies of your post history because they're liable for your posts if you use their programs. It's bullshit and defeats the purpose of anonymity.

Need to rouse Kim dotcom. He's the only one willing to do it. He just 'need's the financial backing.

so what youre saying is im getting jewed by the chink and recaptcha but also by the makers of this script?

it uses localstorage to keep track of (you)s
that guy is a moron desu

Yup.

Brave blocks ads without saving information about you as well. You can't trust third party addons without reading their terms of service, and that's usually a huge waste of time.

Brave is my favorite out of the box browser for this reason and more.

Stop scaring the poor boy.
No you're fine. He's playing with the truth.

>brave
>a browser specifically designed to show you ads
No, thanks.

I like it friends

No.
wolfstreet.com/2017/07/28/procter-gamble-slashed-digital-ad-spending-what-happened-next/

Another thread needs your help
Sup Forums needs to stay away from tech decisions.

>le goobergate xD

You guys failed to do anything the first time. You failed to do anything the second time with CNN after the incident with your fellow redditor. In fact, you even raised their revenue, seeing as you couldn't shut up about them in the first place. And now you're trying to kill what is - literally - the richest company of the entire world right up there with Apple.

Words aren't even enough to highlight how underage you Sup Forums SJWs are.

Sup Forums just needs to stay in Sup Forums and stop shitting up other boards with their political bullshit. There are much more important reasons to stop using Google.
This right now is just some autistic hissy-fit because some beta virgin got fired for hating on women. I couldn't care less about him.

>plebbitard tries to teach us something
>defends sjwoogle
kys, dipshit.

>mentally ill plebbitard is mad
>defends sjwoogle
kys

It's not just that, it's also about the frightening new youtube policy that let's them use an algorithm to send any video, whether it breaks the rules or not, to the shadow realm, where it can't be recommended to anyone, recommend any other videos to anyone, or even be commented on

too bad it slows down page loading

>There are much more important reasons to stop using Google.
>>defends sjwoogle
How does it feel to be brainwashed? Does it give headaches or is it largely passive?

>plebbitard tries to teach us something

That's awfully rich, coming from someone from r/The_Donald

here is the archive link:
archive.is/i0HmT

I can't even begin to understand how one would imply the other. How am I defending Google if I tell you there are good reasons against using it?
But I guess such is the life of an easily triggered Sup Forumstard. If someone doesn't fully support your opinion, they must be a brainwashed librul SJW cuck and deserves to be gassed.

>autistic hissy-fit because some beta virgin got fired for hating on women.
nice to see people don't actually research and read stuff themselves. instead opting to believe click bait headlines.

That is what it boils down to, really. You don't need to be an expert to see that.

>Israelis are jews
WTF how is that even possible?

Stop slut shaming.

Stop shilling your crap retard. you make this fucking thread daily here.
literally all you need to stop Google from permanently spying on you is your fucking hosts file, a fucking firewall and acrylic DNS proxy to block their 1e100.net servers and other bullshit like windows telemetry. and a dns logger to monitor your connections and prevent data leakage

that's it that's all you need

shit eating fagbook normie detected

>beta virgin
yeah get out

slut detected.

Bump for the end of Google

How the fuck is "clicking" on every single add supposed to make it harder to profile you than clicking not a single one?

I'm hesitant. What is this and why should I use it over adblock and ublock?

>ublock
it's ublock and it doesn't show you ads. all it does it sends clicks on everything to make it appear like you clicked on shit. this fucks up with adtech companies and google.