Why are slavs so violent?

They are constantly waging wars, committing genocides and in their spare time falsify history to create national identities out of thin air.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HgLntAL3or
vocaroo.com/i/s1c9qqewOt9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Literal warmongering thief

>kurva
>kovacs
>horvat
lmao

>macska
>kiraly
>ablak

Is everyone in the gray parts mute?

they don't speak slavic languages in grey parts you idioto

only ger*anics

Shush, Felvidék

>implying you don't have any Hungarian loanwords

Pls.

asking the real questions.

Such as? Guláš doesnt count since its a name

How did Czechs end up in Romania and Slovaks in Serbia?

Yeah sure Europe talks a lot of shit in between their apocalyptic tier disasters and massacres.
How long has it been?
One grandma?

Poverty, the region's history can be summed up with a single phrase: "then it got worse".

Wrong

south slavs are the dumbest europeans by like a considerable margin, its actually noticable

I'm pretty sure you have loads, but I'm not a Slovak linguist, so I can't bring up any examples.

Actually, the last genocide that happened in Europe was about 20 years ago, S*rb scum killing innocents by the thousands, under the "watchful" eye of the UN that did nothing. They should nuke the UN in my opinion. Corrupt, absolutely good for nothing organization.

It's only the Russians and their Serbian lapdogs that are giving everyone a bad name.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HgLntAL3or

>Macedonian
>Language
Choose one

>hey Serbia, you should sperg out on all your neighbors
>Just create a war-torn zone in Europe, OK?
>Mother Russia will protect you and make Serbia great again
>lol no just kidding, get bombed by NATO while we watch

We literally don't have any

here's the thing tho, my mom is polish, and i've been to poland. i think polish people are overall dumb as fuck, but u guys in the balkans take it to the next level.

Because Slavs are a war-like people, and our German cousins too.

They like war so much they fought the largest war in history, just for fun.

>be serb
>serve

Well, if it's any consolation you're Croatian so you're somewhat better than other Southern slavs except Slovenes.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

vocaroo.com/i/s1c9qqewOt9I