Is firefox /our browser/

brave is so much more /comfier/ user

>not using 4chanX
>browsing Sup Forums

Being gay isn't komfi at all.

if it didnt look like trash desu

Firefox is developed by SJWs
Chrome/Chromium are botnets
Brave is run by Jews (don't worry goy we will replace ads with good ads!)
Everything else is either a botnet or runs like shit

It's even worse for mobiles. Is there such thing as the perfect browser?

make one or stop complaining. fuck.

What the heckie is even the full difference between Waterfox and Firefox anyway? Is it just slightly better? I notice it still syncs, which is nice.

Have there ever been any stability issues versus normiefox at the same time? the naysayers seem to scream so.

Stayed with FF throughout the last decade, even if it's getting terribly bloated. It's also slow as fuck with sites that rely heavily on scripting or google.docs spreadsheets, for which I've used Chromium. But Chorimium's image rendering is ass, images are blurry while they're sharp in FF.

Best feature about FF is automatically clear your history and cache, but keep cookies upon exit. If Chromium had that and non-shitty image scaling, I might have switched.

I'll make the log- oh wait we had this thread already.

Don't mean to double post, but also wanted to know if people noticed it to be noticeably faster or better on battery being 64-bit and having some extraneous shit stripped.

I wish it had ublock. It's letting few ads trough

It was initially brought out as an x64 version of Firefox, because Firefox was x86 for a thousand years, despite community riots. Waterfox is mostly irrelevant now that Mozilla brought out a x64 version.

But they're good ads goy!

funny that you got that, but doesn't make sense in context, cap that shit.

It makes sense because you understood what I was hinting at you fucking double nigger.

So no difference other than pocket, telemetry etc. being stripped out and no SJW messages on start up?

>that massive padding
>tabs below adress bar
>ad replacement
Nah, fuck that.

But it should have those rare, soon-to-be-dead addons

I went into nightly and swapped out any exts. that were going to be broken for me. Guess I should just stick to nightly / stable firefox x64 then?

No point making one from scratch easier to make a fork odd mozilla

I'd call it cumfox or blackedfox

wtf i hate firefox now

Yes

>/p*l/
>Some other right wing conspiracy theory propaganda website
Opinion instantly discarded

>Chrome/Chromium are botnets
AND developed by SJWs

>Is firefox /our browser/
dunno but it's mine atleast and I won't change until a good alternative is developed

and this is how is born a new useless browser.
You should have said
>contribute to the already existing browsers if you don't like them.
There is no reason to split even more the developers.

So what's the best browser?
I'm currently using Chrome but I'm getting some concerns about privacy

>I'm currently using Chrome but I'm getting some concerns about privacy
use firefox and tweak a few settings in about:config.

>exposing the fascist left is conspiracy theory propaganda
Found the megacucks

By the way, how does it feel to keep losing?

A decade ago, it made sense. Firebug was a great development tool, but overall its still shitty. Opera was a better alternative even back then. Chrome running a million processes was bullshit, and Chingchongs ruined IE by pirating Windows XP. Nowadays, GNU IceCat or Vivaldi are better alternatives. Shit man, even Safari is unironically better.

Brave is an Electron app, and is a literal gimmick on top of a gimmick. Its like the browser-version of growing a beard and wearing a flannel.

>Sup Forums

good. the new compact theme is better

This desu

no, brave is

>using that botnet

>haha yeah take that liburals
>n-never mind that our party is incapable of doing anything even though we own the house and senate, guys.
>WINNING will resume when God emperor is back from Palm Beach

>Is there such thing as the perfect browser?
suckless' surf.

Webkit-based, no tabs and uses dmenu for text search and address input. Helps you focus instead of opening 20 tabs at a time and eating all your memory.

Why do brainlet trumpets think everyone is from A***rica?

>There is no reason to split even more the developers.
Are you sure?
I can't find the report now but Mozilla paid someone about $10K to gender neutralize Firefox's source code.

>I can't find the report now but Mozilla paid someone about $10K to gender neutralize Firefox's source code.
that's true and it sucks, but $10K is like 0.00003% of their yearly revenue at most (~330mln in 2014). for all I care they can even pay 1% if that was how much it would take for the sjws to shut up

0.003%*
I can't count for shit

So if the browser allows you to use it in a way that is outside of your preferences, it's bad.

Got it.

...are you also one of those folks who worship Google by any chance? Be honest.

I always knew that the one guy pushing Brave is one of those Sup Forums tards. His excessive forcing and his demeanor says it all. LOL UR DUMB IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THING THAT I LIKE. BE LIKE ME.

Fucking faggot. Go back to Sup Forums with all the other useless faggots and stay there. This board is meant for tech discussions and I'm not even a liberal or Pajeet whatever. Just tired of those faggots everywhere.
Good day.

Only if you're a retard. Mozilla betrayed its users.

I had to set allow-non-mpc-extensions to true to install on Nightly some extension I needed (Rikaisama), but it only works in new tab or if I turn multiprocess firefox off.
Any way around that? Multiprocess is much faster so I really want to keep it.

Rikaisama development was stopped after firefox announced XUL deprecation.
You need to either move to yomichan or continue developing Rikaisama.

I know they are phasing things out, but so far there has always been some workaround.

I think you can use new windows (or tabs I forgot since I don't use firefox now) without e10s, so you don't need to turn off the setting.

>*new window
Yeah I know, but I prefer keeping all my tabs in one window.

wtf i'm /withher/ now

Use firefox 52.

they betrayed their users by letting some pozzed up sodomites with blogging and HR positions for Eich out over his views on faggots ruining marriage.

If I wanted a slow piece of shit I could just turn multiprocess off.
Or do you mean one of the Nightly 52 builds will allow me to use multiprocess and Rikaisama at the same time?

Why the hell aren't you using waterfox?
>Faster
>Cool Logo
>No telemetry

????????????????????? It's literally perfect

yes goyim

The former.
Yeah, you need to turn off multiprocessor instead until you can't use Rikaisama anymore.

Naked Browser

Fuck this gay world, all the replacements are dogshit and Rikaisama is abandonware.
Why did I have to be a weeb with a need for such a niche extension.

Anyone here using tab groups?

>using a slow outdated piece of junk that can't even conform to web standards properly

What am I looking at.

i've never had any trouble with firefox. if anything it's only gotten better through the years. chrome on the other hand is a bloated piece of shit

Look at all the search engines you can set as your default.

Firecucks BTFO

numbers

I cant live without tab groups anymore. i have like 500+ tabs open in 20 tab groups

Without any info what they represent they mean nothing.
Is it startup time with 500 tabs?

Sell me on that, how does it compare to tree style tabs?

HTML5 compliance

opera is underrated

>mouse gestures
>built in vpn
>built in adblock
>speed dial

>chink botnet
No thanks.

Better than local botnet.
More safe.

Is your skin yellow by any chance?

I said better than local, not local.
It's always best to go for foreign botnets, they are safer than local botnets.

>54
>faster than 57
top fucking lel. it doesn't even have e10s

What's wrong with yomichan?

Afffrica?

You have to point exactly to a very small point on the leftmost part of the character for this shit to even work.
No shortcut customization.
Slow.

And I was so hyped when I found out how fast multiprocess is.
Maybe somebody will fork Rikaisama for webextensions instead of developing next useless POS that does everything worse. Until then I'm stuck.

Good luck then, as far as I know Rikaisama's code is a mess, I'm not sure anyone would pick it up for mainteinance, let alone port it to WebExtension.
Your best chance is probably to open issues in one of the WE compliant forks and try to see if it can be suited to your needs.

>Rikaisama's code is a mess
Doesn't surprise me, it does anything you could ever want from a hookup dictionary and ha been developed for a long time.

I don't think FF has a customer loyalty program that justifies not trying other browsers