/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user summons his inner scientist and makes some portable speakers on the cheap with chink parts • user ends it all :-( • user got a Chuwi Hi10 Pro and a KB • user got rolled on his 7€ hot glue gun with 50 sticks and only got 49 • user compiles a large list of trinkets • Cheap and shitty action cam for $15.99 • user got his chink lighting shit • user fucked up • user got some warranty void for some fuckin reason • user got a dented box • user got a chink desk lamp. Seems pretty good • user gets duped by the chinaman • user got a hakko thermometer • user got some UiiSii HM7's >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7vuyQ7p
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/htmlview#gid=0
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_372047.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z17-Mini-5-2-Inch-Snapdragon-652-MSM8976-Octa-Core-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32804621164.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z9-Mini-Borderless-5-inch-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-3GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon/1000001757147.html
aliexpress.com/item/Huawei-Nova/32759571542.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking regOP never woke up.

im converin my man nothin to worry about here

He got lethal poisoning from chink shit.

>Using Xiaomi mascot
>Not superior Doogee Mascot

>user got a hakko thermometer

Joke's on you, it's a counterfeit and out of the box it looked like it was well used in the production of other counterfeits.

>tested it on a lab-calibrated soldering iron
>it's accurate to approx. 1 degree at 400C

I don't know who got chinked anymore.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

my new processor for laptop just arrive..
old processor is Core Duo T2300E and I upgrade it to Core 2 Duo T7200 for $1..

this machine cant even play 720p on youtube

after upgrade I can play it on 1080p smooth like butter.

it worked! i used a bit of force and it worked, all i need now are my dt880s and i'm ready to join the audiomeme. Many thanks user.

Can I expect a chink copy of this?

What's a good phone for $150? Preferably something better than an underpowered SD625.

REMINDER XYZ FIX THIS ANTISCRAPE FEATURE

65nm scares me desu

Give me your best household and kitchen appliances, cleaning tools and general house shit, I want to chinkify my new apartment.

many thanks to the kind user that compiled the list of trinkets, ur awesome

I have i5 kaby lake and MBP as main machine
this 1 for linux learning machine..

and I got it for $10 without battery

just buy/use bluetooth gamepad and controller clip

to clean your comply/memory foam earphone tips

heat water to about 45°C, put a teaspoon of salt in each half cup of water, stir and leave the tips there for a couple hours, squeezing them once in a while
wash them in warm water, squeeze the water out and then let them dry

do not use alcohol(at least ethanol, haven't tried isopropanol) as it will, for whatever reason, I'm not a chemist, lose some of the paint, shrink and become a lot more rigid

>put a teaspoon of salt in each half cup of water
Why?

Would an extra $100 get me anything better than the jumper ez book? Or would I have to shell out the extra $250 for a xiaomi air/something similar?

Get a refurbished business notebook instead. There's 0 reason to buy any of them when you can get a decent hp/lenovo/dell for 150.

>wanting a notebook still full of Stacy's juices from when her boss fucked her on his deck

You ever make a purchase and when it comes in, you ask yourself "what the fuck was I thinking, what will I even use this for?"

today i realized that i can fool my Mi Band 2 into thinking that I'm working out by just fapping all day

Since these doesn't have adhesive tape, these are pretty much only good for laptop cooling.

Yeah.

About 50% of the times.

Rubick's cube?

Finally got my socks in the mail. Idk why I thought they would match with my skirt

Degenerate.

fag

That just makes it even worse.

Also got my Zuk Z2 Pro in the mail, so far it seems like a damn fine phone for the price.

>Zui looks nice
>PSP emulation is smooth for most games
>Camera is incredible for the price and has manual controls
>Decent battery life
>Nice screen
>Type C 3.1 port so copying my shit over was fast

Pic related is the lock screen, I really like the look and feel of ZUI.

it's a home remedy for removing ear wax from ears, so I figured I'd try it to clean the foam tips and it worked good

I was checking the Le 2 in Kimovil when I noticed it has Digital Image Stabilization.

Holy shit, it's $125 and has DIS. That's a fucking bargain.

You never hear back from all the people getting Le phone. I'm looking forward to your review user.

The fuck is this?

Redmi note 4, sd625 is more than enough for whatever the fuck youre gonna do

Thermal pads from the sound of the replies.

post feet

Sorry I don't have the money to buy one.

>Not wanting that

You gay m8?

>wanting a notebook full of her boss's juices
I may be gay but at least I don't have a fetish for bald fat middle managers

Vernee Apollo lite seems to be around $150 on AliExpress and has a Helio X30.

Alternatively check out LeEco Le S3 if you don't mind no 3.5mm port.

The are dirty

I'm a boy. It's not degenerate

>The are dirty
even better

hot

Why do my pics lose so much quality when I upload them ?? !!

>Can't even stick to his premise

>1080x1920
It got converted into Full HD.

Where can you pick those up from? I'm in the UK so prices are bit higher here on tech

Ebay, Craigslist, Gumtree, your local newspaper.

hey, just saying. if you get one you get the other with it, and if you're happy to get that it means you should probably cruise Applebee's or Chili's on Friday nights to suck it directly out of Chad's dad

where and how do you choose watch straps? I'm looking at nato straps, but no idea how to choose a quality one. any advice?

pic related

it's chink shit, getting one that will last is rolling the dice. you're buying it because you can order ten of them delivered for the price you'd pay for one at target. so buy one each of the ten with your favorite designs.

Black is always in style

You seem to know a lot about sucking off older men for somebody who claims not to be gay.

"I may be gay, but..."
>user you're claiming not to be gay
i have an admitted and embraced need for dick
you have a secret, hidden, denied but obvious need for ESL classes, pajeet-kun

What

in china we have sites like this.
discord.gg/7vuyQ7p

>ordered 4gb shark micro sd
>received 16gb shark micro sd

Did I get reverse chinked?

Yeah.. you are a boy, and you will always be a boy and you will never pass hon

>received 4x the size
>but with 1/4th the speed

Hmm

>that image

>Digital Image Stabilization
>Digital
Don't be a tard, that is the camera software, you're mistaking it for Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).

What's the current meme action camera lads?
SJ5000 seems to be pretty cheap.

I tested it already and the speed is good.

Redpill me on GUANQIN watches.

The design are top tier but I'm scared of dishing out 15€ for shit that doesn't even run properly.

Post tits

I picked up my Redmeme Note 4 from the post office this morning. Not using it yet but I've given it a little test. First observation is that the fingerprint scanner is so much faster than the one on my work iPhone.

Any good cheap watch replicas on AliExpress? Want to buy a gift for a friend.

hmmmmm

Thieye T5E/Andoer AN7000 or Hawkeye Firefly 8

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/htmlview#gid=0

Today's worthless Gearbest coupons are out.

>gift for a friend
What are you a gay?

Repost from Do Chinese sell Intel stickers cheaper than 2$?

Also a new meme in exchange for help.
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_372047.html

Thanks, those look great.

Would you kindly recommend me a wireless keyboard? Clit mouse not needed, but is certainly a plus.

I'm a b-baka when it comes to keyboards. (>.

Hey folks, OukitelAnon here.

First off, I've ordered some ARM electronics that should arrive this week. Will post review on orange pi zero later, when I worked it a little.

For now, I'm looking for a chink phone to surprise my significant other with. [spoiler]>she[/spoiler] has small hands, like taking photos and listening to lossless music, so here are the requirements:

- 5 inch screen, no bigger. Resolution is not an issue, though it would be nice to have something sexy

- good as in GOOD camera

- 3GB of ram at least, she wants it to last. She's using a MotoG 1st en based on Sup Forums recommendations and she has loved it, but it's slow by today's standards.

- preferably a good audio driver

- root privileges can be gained, better if it supports LineageOS

- Quick charging would be pretty sweet.

Providing cat tax as upfront payment for services rendered.

Cheers, /csg/ folks.

I wish you could change display size, then I'd use ZUI instead of a custom rom

>- good as in GOOD camera
You're not getting her a chink phone in that case.

>wireless keyboard

Budget?

Well' anything that is better than her MotoG is good in my opinion. Bitch ain't getting a Samsung, that's for sure.

No idea about prices. How realistic would be to say 200 euro tops?

Xiaomi mi4C

Try Kimovil.com and sort by your parameters, it'll probably pop up with a hot new meme.

Increase your budget a little bit and get her either a Mi5s or a ZUK Z2 Pro

>Xiaomi mi4C
It's malware ridden shit, I've heard.

>Mi5s or a ZUK Z2 Pro
>bigger than 5 inch
Can't you read, lad?

>Kimovil.com
Thank you, that was useful. Will let you know if I find something today.

>>Xiaomi mi4C
>It's malware ridden shit, I've heard.
every phone from chinkland comes with a vendor rom and you have to flash an official one

Doogee Shoot 2 is $99 and has great cameras, not to mention great software and great audio.

So I can move it around, I'm currently using a laptop with an additional monitor so it's a hassle if I want to work from bed or in a semi-lying position.

>can't you read
One's 5.1", the other is 5.2". If she can handle 5" she can handle those.

What happens if you don't flash it?

Been using a Leagoo Shark 1 (top tier battery phone) for over a year without any problems without flashing it.

Not chinkshit but Sony XA1

Data collection, tracking and worst case, keyloggers.

aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z17-Mini-5-2-Inch-Snapdragon-652-MSM8976-Octa-Core-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32804621164.html

Exactly 5 inches
aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Nubia-Z9-Mini-Borderless-5-inch-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-3GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon/1000001757147.html

Is there any good notebooks/laptops to buy from china cheaply?

Jumper

aliexpress.com/item/Huawei-Nova/32759571542.html