What was the most difficult interview question that you successfully answered?

What was the most difficult interview question that you successfully answered?

What was the most difficult interview question you were asked?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/az8hT614
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y
quora.com/How-do-you-find-the-integer-solutions-to-frac-x-y z- -frac-y-z x- -frac-z-x y-4/answer/Alon-Amit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you do anal?

pic would definitely be the hardest question

>why is there a 6 years hole in your resume?
>what do you mean by neet?

It doesn't have an answer.

it does have an answer. Sup Forums things it's spam so there is pastebin:
pastebin.com/az8hT614
obviously k-multiples as well

>I have a 6 month hole and fear I get fucked in an interview because of this after I graduate
How do you cope with years?
Or is this a meme?

Not them, but "independent contractor" really fills in any gaping holes easily.

>mfw haven't had to do a job interview since 2006

Just kinda, you know, fill it in. Stretch those hire dates.

The most difficult question ive ever had in an interview...and its been in every interview is 'Do you have any questions?' As soon as i hear those words my brain goes blank....pretty sure I just make this noise
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

What do you mean by K-multiples? (sorry brainlet here but I wanna know desu)

I've seen tip for this one. Always ask them how they feel about their job, how satisfied are they in that company etc.

"so when do i start? "

a/(b+c) == ka/(kb+kc) == k(a/(b+c))
good article on this: quora.com/How-do-you-find-the-integer-solutions-to-frac-x-y z- -frac-y-z x- -frac-z-x y-4/answer/Alon-Amit

fizzbuzz
fizzbuzz

Say you went travelling?
Roadtrip through your region or some shit. They wont grill you for that.

That's good advice. Also just have questions about the work environment, type of work, company history, etc etc

They just want you to show interest and be a human being.

Hey thats pretty good, gonna remember that one for any future interviews I may have, though im quite happy in my current job.
seems a little arrogant desu, maybe im just not ballsy enough to pull something like that off, or maybe i just overthink everything, not to worry though, ive only ever failed 2 interviews and that was during the financial crisis when competition was tough.

Seeing a tripfag
@
Unzips dick

>Also just have questions about the work environment, type of work, company history, etc etc
Usually all of this has been covered during the interview and I dont want to appear as though i wasnt paying attention.

You need to go in with a long list of questions. Feel free to bring a note pad. And if you think of something during an interview, or if you feel something could be revisited, write it down.

This falls under "being a human being" again

my only weakness is that i have no weaknesses.

well i grew up in Orlando.

you dont fail job interviews, youre just nit the best candidate

but 0 isnt positive and you know this

I generally do have a bunch of questions but they all get covered before the do you have any questions point.
failing or not theres 2 interviews i went to where i didnt land the job. 4 where I did, dont have a lot of experience with interviews really.

>he cannot into basic maths

firm handshake?
business formal?
idk what else to say

I dont even know why your saying that, Im quite happy in my current job, was promoted just 6 weeks back in fact :)

Get better dude

If you can't think of a question that isn't covered in a basic initial interview then you aren't trying hard enough.

caring for terminally ill family member

Currently employed in a job I love and when i was asked if i had any questions I said I think weve already covered everything I need to know.

They must have really liked you. Usually that's a red flag

no, he's just lying

the most difficult i've not answered
implement pretty print for any float string over the phone in googledocs
eg from 44.4444 -> 44.(4)
or 44.55474747 -> 44.55(47)

Not lying at all. The interview went on for an hour and we discussed pretty much every relevent aspect of the job before reaching the questions point. In retrospect I could have asked like other user said, asking the interviewer if he was happy with the job/company etc, but i never thought to, didnt hurt me anyway, been with the firm 5 years, promoted twice, currently happy as larry.