Let's talk about Chrome

I want to hurt Google as much as possible, but unfortunately Chrome is the best browser.

What can I do? If I use Chromium, do Google still get data and stuff from that that helps them?

Basically how do I hurt Google as much as possible while still using the best alternative solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/about/leadership/
archive.is/ZESFW
computerworld.com/article/3009646/search/mozilla-revenue-climbs-5-in-final-year-of-google-search-deal.html
techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html
sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SORM
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new firefox is literally chrome but faster dumbfuck

>chrome
>good browser
Pick one goy

Just waitâ„¢ until Firefox 57, where thay have that quantum shit that makes browsing with a lot of tabs faster, but take away legacy addons. Stupid SJWFox

>Chrome is the best browser.
No it isn't
>I want to hurt Google as much as possible
Spread around SJW shit smearing propaganda, seems to work in Sup Forums these days

>chrome isn't the best
I'm on a mac by the way, but yes I do think it's the best.

- It's the fastest as far as I can tell
- It is definitely the most standards-compliant - I've seen bugs on some pages using Safari, but Chrome (probably because it's the browser everyone develops against) never has such issues
- Chrome supports WebM and Safari doesn't
- Chrome is just the easiest to use as far as I can tell

But yeah I'm wondering, if I use Chromium, does that mean Google won't get the data from which they run their ad business?

Firefox 57, hands down.

>I'm on a mac by the way, but yes I do think it's the best

you do know that firefox is on mac, right senpai?

>Firefox

Damn...they are just as shitty...

so mozilla is bad because they have pictures of black people on there website?

their leadership looks pretty white to me
mozilla.org/en-US/about/leadership/

Brave and Yandex kill the Google.

Iridium is based off Chromium

Is Brave any good? Is it true they will be getting rid of their ad-blocking function or is that a meme?

>Chrome is the best browser

Firefox 57 tests better in all synthetic benchmarks I've tried on my machine. Give Nightly a try or use Brave if your primary motivation is political, but that's still Google's code and Brave kinda sucks on the desktop.

Guess you don't remember donglegate

That is just a meme.

You'll be able to opt IN to ads whose revenues go to only websites you choose. So you could choose to send all of your ad revenue to Ars Technica if you really like them or something.

No Waterfox (or Palememe) is literally the best. You can customize it anyway you like and has great add-on support. Fuck chromium based browsers.

>I want to hurt Google as much as possible
Don't lie to yourself. It's not true if you can't even give up on a browser that isn't that good in the first place.

Yeah Mozilla is shit so you should you a firefox fork not the main one. I personally love Waterfox but Palememe is another opinion. Maybe Cyberfox

>Yandex
But it's the same shit as Google only with even less ethics. Any slav user well tell you how annoying their botnet is.

>Waterfox
meme
>Palemoon
If you like your Firefox to look like it's 1999
-
IceFox is the only right answer (LibreJS is a bit too hardcore for me though)

ungoogled chromium is your answer friend

>IceFox
IceCat, of course

i like how Sup Forums always says firefox sucks but never has any reason why.

>Waterfox
>meme
It's literally a different dev, allows any plugin (not just flash like on x64 cuckfox), unsigned addons, removed telemetry. Plus the dev wants to take it in a different direction as cuckfox and keep legacy support.

>Palemoon
>If you like your Firefox to look like it's 1999
Palememe looks great and if you don't like it, quit being a lazy fuck and change it faggot.

Firefox sucks because Mozilla is a SJW infected shit of a company. Beyond the telemetry and other little shit in cuckfox, they are stripping legacy addons in 57 which will make it only a bit better than Chrome-based browsers.
I personally use Waterfox, so I don't hate Firefox more than say Chrome/Chromium but the forks are much better.

I've just installed the nightly, I can confirm it's focking breddy gud. But it doesn't compatible with a vpn extension. Are there vpn extensions compatible with the nightly?

I hope you know Mozilla doesn't make money from you using their browser unless you chose to donate. Google on the other hand...

>Firefox sucks because Mozilla is a SJW infected shit of a company
why do you give a fuck about this in the first place? If a program just werks and does it good - I don't care what kind of PR campaign it has.

I moved to FF because of the fired engineer although Chrome is a good browser technically.

Mozilla sucks and any of it's FREE branches also suck because they are based off of Mozilla. I'm sorry but it's the truth. Shit performance and bugs that destroy your CPU can't be avoided.

If you like Chrome, I'm sorry but its not much better. However, one can be forgiven for using Iridium. I mean if you really want a chromium browser.

Brave is a nice, wholesome, Catholic browser with adblocker. However it has no good extensions or ad-ons. You basically suffer with a cross mounted on your back just by using it.

Microsoft's new browser actually pays attention to W3C and one can be forgiven for enjoying it at first install. However it is not a Freedom browser and you should uninstall.

The truth is there are no good browsers.
The TRUTH is, you can only pick two:
[] good
[] free
[] browser

The nightly FF is really good, I've moved to FF yesterday after that shit Google have done to the senior engineer.

>Brave is a nice, wholesome, Catholic browser with adblocker

doesn't it just block ads and replace it with it's own? sounds more like some uber mench kikery to me.

>nightly mozialla memes

enjoy having your plugins and add-ons stop working every other day

But Jews are superior to goyim.

>>>/garbageEatingNormies/

>mac btw

queer

I'm enjoying that I'm free from Google who fires good engineers and doesn't respects their freedom of speech.

Fuck off, pajeet, this is not a safe space for shitskins, go to fagbook, reddit, ycombinator, wherever.

I'm not sure as I use an application for my VPN and I'm a recent Firefox convert myself. The extension situation is in flux at the moment with Nightly though. You'll hear some doomsday prophets on Sup Forums saying that everything is fucked, but from what I gather like 90% of the old FireFox extensions are being ported, so things should be OK a few months down the line.

Mozilla does the same fucking thing newfriend.
archive.is/ZESFW

You live in a world where all your favorite companies are infected by marxism. Now you have to suffer like we have for years.

They actually make money from searches. Plus all the telemetry and shit baked in. Quit pretending I'm defending Chrome, I'm not I use Waterfox. Quit being retarded.
Why shouldn't you? Effects the quality of the browser and direction they take it. Plus you don't want to support shit like that.
Quit being retarded, Firefox is better than Chrome but Waterfox/Palememe is much better than Cuckfox.
Good choice but I suggest Waterfox/Palememe. All the great parts of Firefox plus with all the shit removed and alittle better. I personally use Waterfox, basically Firefox witih telemetry removed and a dev who doesn't want to ditch legacy addons.

Why not use Opera? It's Chrome but not SJW and with more features (in-built adblock, free VPN, speeddial, messenger integration, ...)

Enjoy your chink browser.

i'm also enjoying my chink gf, thank you very much

If you're white, kill yourself

Seems like you're jealous

>brown eyes
>flushing your genes
I'm good. She isn't even that good looking. 4/10 at best.

>so mozilla is bad because they have pictures of black people on there website?
Sup Forums logic. That's why there's so few of them in silicon valley.

As far as you know. Any smart Sup Forumsark keeps his cards close

did you look at the post i was replying to? his only critique of firefox was a screenshot of their home page.

That's who I was talking about.

Ah yes, that old argument.
>As far as you can tell, I could be your boss.
Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Could. Would never guess I was one. It's a very sensible and logical argument.

You have the option to replace ads with non-tracking ads. Or, you can just disable them.

Brave is objectively the bst browser sempai.

>they actually make money from the searches
Proof? Mozilla is a nonprofit

I'm saying that hating Mozilla is retarded because they make the fucking browser and let you change whatever you want with it. I personally use IceCat because its a good safe pick and it has an easy js disable tickbox but Mozilla is a great non profit doing great work for the free software community.

How's this for proof? computerworld.com/article/3009646/search/mozilla-revenue-climbs-5-in-final-year-of-google-search-deal.html

You can change alot but not everything. I'm saying the Firefox-based browsers are solid but if you're using cuckfox there are better forks. I'm not sure about IceCat but it might have alot of the shit stripped out.

Mozilla is shit because of the social shit they are doing and killing firefox with 57

>How's this for proof?
You were supposed to prove that there are people making money from it, not that there's money flowing in and out of a non profit to further it's goals

>Mozilla is shit because of the social shit
Like what? Their social projects aim to help people, whether or not you like or hate the group they are helping is probably more your own bias.

>killing Firefox with 57
Its way faster now and most of the addons will be ported. A lot of the outrage is from developers whining that they're too lazy to make a port. Don't worry though, someone else will take the code and port it.

>3D girlfriends

Filth.

isn't firefox owned by google or something like that?

Are you here from the Sup Forums raid?

no why?

Or use Nightly now

my beef with it is it fucking updates all the time, is there a version inbetween firefox and nightly that isn't as frequently updated as nightly? weekly updates would be great

>not that there's money flowing in and out of a non profit to further it's goals
Are you retarded? The non-profit takes in the money and spends it on shit, even salaries of staff.
>social projects aim to help people
"Help" groups that don't need or deserve the help. Fuck niggers.
>most of the addons will be ported
No they won't. Web api isn't even mature enough, a lot of needed apis aren't even there. Plus it's too sandboxed limiting the possibility of what can be done like low level stuff.

>best broswer
It's on par with safari, trying to customize it is like bashing your head agains the wall. Can't even do the most basic things like put the bookmark bar inline with the nav bar.

Take your anger elsewhere dude, it's obvious you're pissed off IRL about something.

>BRAVE

Welcome to the botnet. It's creator, the same guy who made Javascript which is a primary instrument to spy on you and trample on your privacy, has made no secret of the fact that he fully intends to collect and package your data and sell it to advertisers.

"Once Brave has 7+ million users, the company will use your browsing history and share industry-standard ad categories with publishers. Armed with this data, they'll be able to place appropriate ads. Is it still invasive? Sure, to an extent. But Brave is hoping users will be able to look past that and is even planning to offer a small financial incentive to do so."

Fuck off.

techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html

sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/

The CEO's plan is to lure in users by making claims of "privacy", and then he fully intends to use that user base as a marketing ploy to sell clicks back to advertisers. Brave is a scam.

>YANDEX

You obviously have no idea what SORM is. In using Yandex email, you are literally storing every email you send and receive onto a server inside a Russian FSB building.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SORM

Install Firefox or a Firefox derivative such as Waterfox + ublock Origin + uMatrix + Smart HTTPS + Decentraleyes + BetterPrivacy + Privacy Settings + Self-Destructing Cookies + Canvas Defender + Click&Clean

Then, type "about:config" in the url bar, search for "safebrows". Disable everything you can. Also, delete all the url entries you see on the right side.

Then, modify your HOSTS file.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

That combination is how you defeat ads and trackers. Use ProtonMail for email. Use searx.com or qwant.com for searches. For complete privacy, consider using a VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess.

Chrome sucks
Last time I couldn't even browse Brazzers without have "oops" error page like it was taking too much memory

Mozilla/Chrome shills butthurt.

Let's talk about your mental health.

>want to hurt Google as much as possible
Really??

I hate some companies too, but I have a lot more important things in my life to think about than how to hurt them.

Don't buy the shit they sell, then move on.

Difference between CanvasDefender and CanvasBlocker?

SJWFox is shit and you know it.

Triggered nigger? This isn't a safespace for Sup Forums faggotry either.

Where do you stand?

I'm confused.

Fuck off fag

>muh nonprofit meme
nonprofit just means they write off all of their expenses. A company can be lucrative as a non profit if they have a foundation to funnel money through.

There's still Firefox Beta

Just use Vivaldi, Brave or Yandex. You truly can not go wrong there. we have been saying this for 3 days now. Change the search engine to Searx, Startpage or Yandex as well.

>ugghhhhh should i attack or defend him

fucking dumbass drone