At least 6 cops shot dead by BLM activists in Dallas

At least 6 cops shot dead by BLM activists in Dallas.
God bless this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-reaction/index.html
livestream.com/kdfw/live
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link?

6 people arrested

OP LIED

civil war 2 electric boogaloo when

OOOOO has the race war started yet?

Why do Blacks always chimpout they're so stupid the U.S. is so third world.

>dead cops
>dead niggers
Who cares?

I thought Texas was the whitest most uncucked state

Because there's never any justice. Instead, there's a ton of racism that comes with getting shot. It's disgusting.

It was 2 cops
cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-reaction/index.html

no cops confirmed dead yet, 3-6 injured
shooter was in a building, not with the protesters

livestream.com/kdfw/live

I never understood how black people behave so differently from every other race.

Most people are quiet and keep to themselves, but 80% of the black people I've met basically have no social ability and do shit like scream in public, blast music in public talk about sex in public, and overall be degenerates.

Poor whites in america are alright and mostly nice, but niggers are guaranteed to be trash if they are poor.

yes there is

the dead cops didn't deserve to die I don't know about the niggers haven't about it but two innocent cops were killed tonight niggers are so dumb.

Enjoy Interpol Pjotr

DELET THIS

THEN WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING??
WHY AREN'T POLICE OFFICERS TRAINED BETTER AND WHY ARE THEY FAT??

I'm glad Poles are getting beat up and killed in the UK. I wish Germany and Russia finished you subhumans off

I do not even want to know.

You should meet poor Irish people. Will make you realize there is just the human race.

>by BLM activists
The shooter wasn't part of the demonstration, (s)he was hidden behind them and opened fire after they passed. It's also still an active shooter event.

6 cops shot nigger

Who cares about dead niggers

Fuck off. The shooter shares the same values as the protesters but had the balls to use a gun.

Reminder

Even the news agencies are saying it was a targeted attack against the police, 3-6 officers shot, zero protesters. This was an attack by a group of BLM activists for sure

>nothing on cnn.com
>nothing on bbc.com
>foxnews.com has all about it
????????

nope, i've met plenty. they are fine and mannered if you are nice.

black people walk around blasting ghetto shit music, and will go into detail about fucking a shaniquah to everyone they are around.

trust me on this nobody is as dysfunctional as your typical ghetto nigger. as soon as a few walk on a bus or into a room literally everybody else gets uncomfortable.

I'm seeing it on the local news channel, it's live

It's literally the main story on CNN.com. You're probably being redirected to CNN International automatically.

It was a targeted attack, sure. Doesn't mean the shooter has anything to do with BLM. There's also no indication it was a group of people, either. It's probably a lone gunman.

WE RACE WAR NOW

BLM is a bit like anonymous. Anyone can say they are apart of it. Its not like they are registered and carry cards.

Its the same general black uprising.

>Active shooter
>Random mass violence in a public space

In all likely hood the shooter is a white guy

No, it's confirmed there was at least two shooters. One had camo and some kind of tactical gear. I'm sure we'll find out tmrw that they were connected to BLM

Also one officer confirmed dead, 4 others shot

Fuck off autist

Race war will never happen

So, can you give me the rundown on those two instances of police brutality leading to this? Were both the ones in Minnesota and Louisiana justified or none of them?

holy shit it's real, I selected 'region: U.S.' but apparently that's not enough

>Only confirmed on Sup Forums
Do you have a source

The cops will go nuts in response.

Current front page of BBC vs Fox

I think it's an interesting comparison

How does Americans feel about having way less mass shootings than Brazil? Seriously, you should consider making it a national hobby

The one in Minnesota is beyond fucked up.
The one in Louisiana is debatable, but the guy who was shot was a dirtbag.

NRA has been campaigning hard since Orlando that nothing can be done and every person in the US has a right to a gun.

Two black guys with legally registered firearms have been shot at point blank range because a cop noticed they had a gun. One while he was pinned to the ground with two in the chest and then two more in the back. Another guy at a simple traffic stop

Video evidence suggests that Alton Sterling (Louisiana) might have been reaching for a gun in his pocket. However, Philando Castile's case is clearly murder.

Yes it was on the Fox, they already have one guy caught. Another is still at large and was wearing some kind of armor, you might want turn on the news...

*fewer shootings

Just doing what I can.

Yeah, but you can't just say someone else is a part of it, which is what people in this thread are doing. Why not just wait until the shooter's caught and ask him, instead of just arbitrarily pointing fingers and assigning blame?

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, right...

He will of course say he is fighting for black people and the black uprising will disown him.

10 police officers shot by two snipers, confirmed on Fox live right now

three dead

Agreed, but if we just started excecuting dirtbags then the streeets would run red with blood. The law has to mean something

Here's the live stream, rewind three minutes
strem youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo [

Death toll has just been raised to at least 9.

sheiiiit. The great thing about this kind of stuff is that it inspires others which sets off a chain reaction of violence spiraling out of control which I can comment on online.

Scratch that.
Death toll is 10 now might go higher.

If things continue to go this well we might actually have a race war in my lifetime.

>Post yfw Black Internment Camps are being filled after the Battle of Chicago

Kek
Feels vicarious

10 wounded 3 dead

Source.

Now where are the niggers on here saying the Democrats are the party of stability?

2 shooters confirmed btw.

>all this misinformation

>dead cops
Nothing wrong with that.

NOW can we call america 3rd world?

Ayy

This is how the Irish war of independence began. We got a whole country out of it.

Watch the stream. More info every second

What we know for sure

2 armed snipers

10 wounded officers

3 dead officers

Pic of someone arrested

Why are you gringos so savage?

>He had a bullet proof vest but that doesn't mean he was the shooter!

~black witness to arrest of suspect

what the fuck

You're yanking our chain right? Come on, don't do this to us poor yuros, we have no way of verifying what you guys feed us as updates.

Is this absolutely serious or am I being fucked with?

Looks like a white supremacist.

foreign press is usually faster and more accurate than american press when it comes to reporting on this shit live tbqf

The last thing niggers want is to govern themselves. Look at Liberia.

The cops should have carried a gun to defend themselves

>I base my opinions off of what is said on a Korean shitposting board

>What we know for sure
We won't know anything for sure for a couple days.

Pop pop pop

Watchin pigs drop

Go to BBC or twitter

says the country where sicarios got their names from.

you can just smell the anger from the person who made this edit

Look at the rental market in Dublin. Fuck sovereignty.

Go back to Sup Forums with your habbening reporter roleplay. Spastic faggot.

Well, it's true. He could have been wearing it to avoid being killed on whim by a white cop.

Liberia is going pretty well these last ten years though.

This is what's confirmed by the police, if you dont want to believe it you dont have to, just wait then

chink go back to china

>pretty well

So not civil war = pretty well?

If we're such savages then why do Latin American countries have the highest murder rates? Rot in hell third world trash.

He probably still thinks Ethiopia is in the midst of a famine and goes on /ck/ to make 30 years too late jokes whenever their food gets brought up

Jog on gook

>t. Nicaraguan on vacation
Won't fool me, Juan.

Info so far: 2 BLM terrorists have killed at least 10 police officers in Dallas Texas in retaliation for the killings of Alton Sterling and Philando castile
Death toll could rise.

thanks m8

lol chillax limey

3 dead

10 WOUNDED, only 3 dead

you knw whats funny? they were told to. blm is a political tool, a discussion came up not long ago about an upcoming artificial altercation. its coming now. and black amerinigs are still tools for elites, and theyre gonna get bullets the stupid idiots

10 shot, not dead, and you have no idea who the shooters are

fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

>only

U S A
S
A

Chill the fuck out you gook.

Do you not know the
>Cambodian fingerpainting imageboard
meme?

Need to search social media for all those "they deserved it for being cops" posts to make a collage