Eurocommies will never know the sweet kick of pic related on their weak little shoulders

>Eurocommies will never know the sweet kick of pic related on their weak little shoulders

must feel bad, man

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/fast-furious-paris-terror-attacks/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/fast-and-furious-paris-attacks-gun-terrorist/2016/07/05/id/737087/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/3myx9p/this_is_how_you_really_get_a_gun_in_switzerland/cvjb1dp
bradenton.com/news/nation-world/national/article87665372.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea it's terrible

Why do they carry on?

What do gunshot wounds feel like?

i fired one at a rifle range. it was fun.

i'm a total ameriboo now but i dislike the amount of trashy people you guys have.

depends of the wound, some won't hurt right away (usually really fucked up ones) while others will hurt like shit, at the end it would feel like a broken limb on a concentrated area of your body

You are right I don't know kick of that weapon but I know kick of RK62 assault rifle. Like many of people here know.

I also know the feeling using many pistols, assault rifles, machine guns, sniper riflers, light and heavy bazookas, grenades, many types of mines and anti-aircraft gun. Just saying.

Mandatory military service?
It's a kinda cool idea and I'd probably be a better man for it, but I feel that having your government force you to contribute to the killing of other humans (who are possibly being forced to do the same thing) is the greatest affront to personal freedom, excluding imprisonment or death.

6 dead cops in Dallas right now right?
Nignogs

It was inevitable. Cops can't murder with impunity.

>uses semi automatic rifle
>says people have weak shoulders
lol

I hate how there's so many black people in France.

The kick isn't all that sweet tbqhwyf.

It's low and kinda boring, but then again the rifle was designed that way for a reason.

>AR
>kick

okay

How is that relevant ? You think I'm black ?
lmao
Don't tell me you support the cop who murdered the very people they were supposed to "protect and serve" ?

When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right.

What do they do about really fat people? Do they still do the military service?

>One cop does something bad
>Let's just kill a bunch of cops who didn't do anything wrong!

Only a nigger would think this is okay

Replace cops with sandniggers and you have Sup Forums logic.

I don't support the killings - I say that I understand them. It was inevitable.

>AR-15
>kick
Go lift fatty

>mfw I've never seen a real gun in my life

Would you like to someday?

>he doesn't even get conscripted
Gee cleetus whatcha gonna use dat dere rifle fo?
Overcompensation?

>Having conscription
Holy 3rd world batman

This. It's all a matter of time

>wake up
>americans were shooting at each other yet again

Conscription is a sign of a people that know their freedoms emerge from their obligations.
We drill for a year, learn the lay of the land and tactics to defend our kids, while your excessive unrefined freedumbs only allow you to shoot your kids in schools and cinemas.
really makes you think

Reported a possible mass shooter to supo

How rude!

hau hau

Wot, I'm not a spolfag.

>Amerifats say Europe could better deal with the migrant crisis if they had guns
>white Amerifats currently being slaughtered on the streets by darkies with American-bought guns
>muslim killed 50 people in Orlando with American-bought guns

>freedom is free, no pay, ever

It would be useless in a perfect world. We don't live in one, so it's just a fairly practical solution, all things considered.
If you think living in a free country isn't worth killing people who would end your way of life, how do could you call yourself a patriot?

If you like that you're gonna love this

thefreethoughtproject.com/fast-furious-paris-terror-attacks/

And another

newsmax.com/Newsfront/fast-and-furious-paris-attacks-gun-terrorist/2016/07/05/id/737087/

Switzerland has the best gun laws.

The laws are lax but Afghans, Algerians, mudshits, and slavs are banned from owning them.

Also niggers are banned too

>Switzerland has the best gun laws.
I know right. Conscripts having their government mandated guns at home is pretty great.

Lel

I'm fine thanks.

>owning a lethal weapon is MUH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTT!!
>you know what, I can't get behind the idea of killing someone. It's the biggest affront to personal freedom

The absolute state of you.

nice, kalasnikov must be proud

I cringe whenever I see a cuckstamp posting in a gun thread t b h.

I know you may not know this considering your country.
But people do use guns for other things besides killing human beings.
Sometimes we just like to shoot them.
Sometimes we like to shoot animals during hunting season to thin out populations that no longer have natural predators.
Sometimes people like to feel safe just from owning a gun in their house.

The problem comes when people are stupid enough to use a gun on another person, but considering my state has a fairly low gun violence rate, I don't understand how it gets to this point.

what you dont understand you can do all of that without giving a weapon to Johhny Crapinthehead

my dad had concealed carry permit, there are shooting clubs even here, and its really easy to get a hunting permit and a gun for it (given you can afford it)

Couldn't tell ya, I don't live in a favela.

Even in a videogame that area sucked ass, goddamn...

Posts like this remind me that we should be nicer to americans. After all they live every day of their lives terrified that someone or something will break into their house and kill them.

Yes,I understand and agree with you.
My state is odd as it requires background checks only for handguns, but not rifles and shotguns.
If you look into it though, you will find that the states with the shittiest gun laws tend to have the higher rates of gun violence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state

This

Swiss laws are the best to emulate

Only if you live in Detroit or South Chicago.

Gays voted for gun control, now they know what happens when you rely on other people.

>Sweet kick of an AR-15
What kick?
Seriously though OP is retarded. I have a small little arsenal (not that big but alright) and I have more guns than most of the poorfag neets here but I'm also what most of the queers at Sup Forums and /k/ would consider "anti-gun".

>without giving a weapon to Johhny Crapinthehead

We don't give people guns here, because we aren't fucking commies who give free shit away.

Little white dick syndrome is strong in this one

Shut up Pajeet, go shit in the street.

Kill yourself, paki

>Actually believing in the swiss meme
In Switzerland you just aren't given your service rifle at the end of your conscription, you are given the option to buy it, which btw the vast majority choose not to. Also if you do you, have to get a license and get it converted to semi-only. You also need to buy a safe to keep it in and get it inspected. Same goes with all guns in Switzerland, you need a proper license to own it all and it's all registered. Swiss laws are more in line with Canada except without restrictions on AK's and such.

Lol 2 people called it, it must be true.

>if guns are banned, your average school-shooting autist whiteboy can still easily purchase a gun from a hood rat

Your average American actually thinks this

>implying i don't have my grandaddy's trusty rifle kept hidden
still works great
besides i don't want a gun with a fucking american flag on it

I was thinking the same thing

>ypu also need to buy a safe

No you don't. The only requirement is that the gun must be unloaded. There are no inspections.

>you need a license to own guns

Only for some (hunting guns and bolt action rifles are exempt) and the license takes two weeks to issue

See Lie harder faggot

This wasn't a shooting by a white autist you retard.

More info here reddit.com/r/europe/comments/3myx9p/this_is_how_you_really_get_a_gun_in_switzerland/cvjb1dp

By a Swiss citizen.

Swiss gun laws are looser than California.

I wasn't referring to this shooting, fatass.

Oh look, a steady decline in firearm homicides. How about that.

And even at it's highest rate you are still 30 times more likely to get shot and killed in murica than England.

>background checks for only for handguns
Have you ever bought a gun before? The 1968 gca and Brady bill established mandatory checks for any firearm. It's a federal law, no state has special privileges on that.

No. Try a increase a decade after the ban you illiterate sheep fucking autist. To a level greater than 1996 before the ban.

That decline concides with the same year overall violent crime declined to record lows as well as non gun homicides.

Gun homicides increased in england for a decade after 50,000 legal guns were confiscated from owners in 97-98.

I've never bought one now. I own a shotgun that was given to me, and a bow that I use for hunting.
Why the fuck are people in my state able to buy rifles and shotguns right from the store without a check then? Friend did it with a rifle, dad did it with a shotgun.
You need a permit to own a handgun here, and I always figured it was because they are easily concealed.

And it was the same when england had lax gun laws during the early 1900s. Look at homicide rates then. Victorian era had no gun laws and a lower homicide rate than today.

and yet now it's lower than before the ban and is roughly 60x lower than murikas gun violence. How about that.

>Just look at the homicide rate of an era before actually records on crime and police were actually kept!
How about we look at where crime is today and compare the laws of each country. You can sit here and argue semantics of English crime and policing all day long but the fact of the matter is the country with the tightest restriction on guns has the least gun violence (UK) and the country with the laxest gun laws (US) has by far the largest firearm homicide rate in the OECD with a very wide margin, you can't argue that retard.

Well he didnt, I can tell you that. The only way you'd buy a rifle/shotgun/pistol without a bgc in any state (assuming they didn't pass universal bgc laws) is through a private sale. If they got it through a store without a nics check then they either had a carry permit, or they and the store owner committed a federal felony. Lastly, are you sure that you aren't, mixing up a concealed carry permit with having the ability to possess and purchase handguns? I've seen a lot of very casual or unknowlegable people make that mistake.

What state?

>Living in the capital still gives you a higher rate of death than just being black.
hehe, fuck DC.

>The Balts
What are they doing so wrong?

That's airshit, look at the magazine baseplate.

This is what an actual RK mag looks like.

Neither had a carry permit, and it was bought at Scheels.
The handgun thing is both. You both need a conceal and carry permit, as well as having to take a background check. Meaning classes.

Iowa

Poor and relatively corrupt policing plus organized crime from Russia and old soviet gangs prob.

That's just a theory though.

>it's now lower than before the ban

Because overall violent crime and non gun homicides are also at record lows too idiot.

In order for your claim of bongistan having a low homicide rate because of gun control to be correct there would have to be a decline following the ban.

What happened was the exact opposite. The decade afterwards had a higher gun homicide rate.

See above you fucking idiot. Why did gun homicides increase every time after the uk passed gun control?

Want to know why? It's because legal handgun owners weren't the ones committing crimes and stolen handguns from legal owners were seldom used in crime. The vast majority of handguns used in crime in bongistan were smuggled in from europe.

Read the Colin Greenwood papers and the parliament briefing on the 1997 ban you dumb fuck tard. Stop embarassing yourself.

How fucking hard are those things to break? Any other finn Bros have testimonials to fragility/durability?

You can drive over them with a car and they wont break

Hello from South Dakota

Wtf, there is a shooting per week lately in Amerifatland.

>You are still more than 60 times more likely to get shot in America than you are in the U.K.
Guess that's just a big coincidence then.

I'm fine with some gun country tho, so random niggers can't get cuns. Weapons are a great responsibility, they can't be sold like anything because muh 250 years old paper says so.

Get a mental check, criminal background check and then you get your gun, That's how it works here.

I have:

>Russian metal mags
>IWI polymer kikemags
>Finnish polymer wafflemags
>Bulgy circle10 wafflemags
>Russian bakelite mags

And I genuinely prefer the finnish mags. They're as durable as any other mag, and aesthetically the most pleasing.

Kikemags have a flaw that they refuse to feed the second last round in the mag, but that was fixed by filing the magazine a bit. I probably like them the least out of all of my mags.

Not just a car. A tank.

OK so they lied, you don't know that you're talking about, or committed a felony? Also are you saying that there are 2 permits? One for carrying and one for carrying concealed?

That's the intentional deaths.
You should add the accidental deaths too. There's obviously less accidental deaths in countries where you need to have a solid formation before owning a gun.
bradenton.com/news/nation-world/national/article87665372.html

You can do that with a lot of mags, I'm talking to tough shit like dropping it loaded from standing height, and dropping them in a rifle with a good hit to the baseplate to see if the feedlips crack.

You've never been in a train station?

Hell, you've never seen a cop?

>they can't be sold like anything because muh 250 years old paper says so.

You don't get to bear arms because a 250 year old paper says so, you get to bear arms because you're a free human being. The paper only guarantees that the government cannot take that right away from you.

I'd love to own one of the Rk mags, but I'm sure if I found some then it would be hard to justify the expense. You able to get the US palm mags out there? I've heard nothing but good about them. My Yugo BHO'S are nice too

Never seen or heard them break or crack even when in heavy use.

This

The RK-95 is a beautiful gun, you Finns are lucky you get it as a standard rifle.

Not to diss the M4, but it just isn't as aesthetic.