If you could go back in time (paradox-free) and fix one thing your country got wrong, what would you do?

If you could go back in time (paradox-free) and fix one thing your country got wrong, what would you do?

4.5 billion BC to stop Abiogenesis

Keep the white australian policy make it so it can never be changed.

Probably convince Teddy Roosevelt to invade Mexico and forcefully develop it so it wouldn't be in such a shitty state today

>abiogenesis
>a sound theory
Pick only one

The last emperor's abdication. We could be Canada tier hadn't he called gg

Radical Reconstruction.

>stop life on earth from beginning

BUT WHO WAS TIME MACHINE?

probably never get in a war with the sassanids and together crush islam at it's infancy.

Can I just go give hitler the plans for nuclear weapons.

That would literally fix all countries with just one trip.

>SHERMAN
>DID
>NOTHING
>WRONG

Bringing over slaves.

Can I do Spain a favor and tell them to bring their own women and not get their dicks wet in the natives?

my parents meeting

Force the south to assimilate and industrialize

That would be expensive, but I support this.
If Mexico was under US rule since then we might have to learn Spanish, but we would be much more powerful, and Mexico would be much less of a shithole.

I'd stop the dissolution of the Soviet Empire.

t. Putin

>forcefully develop it so it wouldn't be in such a shitty state today
Geographically, it's a hard place to develop. Few navigable rivers, and small pockets of arable land separated from each-other by mountains and deserts. The only country with worse geography for development is probably Afghanistan, and that's only because they are landlocked. As a result, Mexico has always been extremely divided between internal power-bases with one powerful group ruling over lots of landless peasants (first wealthy families, and now drug cartels). As a result, it will always be difficult for a central Federal authority to curb corruption, or maintain control of all the various regions of Mexico.

typical russian slav(e) mentality.

That's actually retarded. There were so many things you could fix in the past and make like for everyone so much better that It doesn't even compare with dissolution of su.

not intervene in WWI.

It's none of our business if Euros want to kill each other, and they ended up with a German-dominated Europe regardless. .

i'd save Constantinople from the ottomans
no roaches =)

kill hitler

kill hitler

kiss hitler

kill einstein or stalin or churchill

make it so that we still have funland ;_;

Kill John Wilkes Boothe, that way Lincoln goes through with the deportions.

You're a Stalwart of Stalwarts

Northern Mexico is pretty much the same as southwestern US.
It could be developed to the same level, while the south that has what they need could be much more easily developed.

I'll use my trip to undo your trip
1809 best day of my life

Better yet, let England keep using Georgia as a debtors' prison instead of sending them to Australia - those who were Australians become the southern workforce.