Did the Japanese actually believe this four eyed nerd was a descendant of Amaterasu?

Did the Japanese actually believe this four eyed nerd was a descendant of Amaterasu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMDWWDZ8ozE
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvoU84-MgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fun facts:
-amaterasu didn't exist in folk mythology before being assigned as being the regal ancestor
-most scholars place the first kings of japan at 1000 years later than the euphoric narrative of 600bc
-thanks to america japanese emperor's style is "his majesty" while the ethiopian emperor's style is still "his imperial majesty"

the more you know

Actually yes, actually

Of course not
Do christian actually believe that God created the world?

>Do christian actually believe that God created the world?
Yes.

well, yes
That would be the point

Yep. In 6 days btw

21c still believing a cult from syria

How else could it have got here?

Actually it's from Israel :^)

God created the world but forgot to give a souls to japanese.

god created the world is not falsifiable
belief in any century is largely irrelevant

>current year
>still believing in Shinto
>still being collectivist instead of individualist
Kuso post.

man we had the same thread yesterday

i dont get why this topic matters to you that much

to be honest i dont even know much about what amaterasu is
is that something from okami? i have the impression more than what you are bringing up here

I can't understand people who believe Christ while denying shinto

youtube.com/watch?v=KMDWWDZ8ozE

Why did you make same thread repeatedly?

Why? That's how religion works. Otherwise you'd be an insufferable cunt like an atheist or a Unitarian

>amaterasu

Yeah dude I love Naruto too.

Ino best girl

Well?

Chidori! ~ ~ ~ >;o >;o >;o

Religion is artificial thing,You are obeying someone's fake story who is middle easterner who is your gov is airstriking.Wrong,Incorrect,pile of false

eupholic

resident evil 2 aside okami is probably the best work of kamiya even though some lines tried too hard. i still havent played any one of beyoshit.

No, religion is religion

While the story might be fake beyond the story is the spirituality which is universal part of the human experience

These threads never end peacefully
Don't post anymore,jap bros

You are to scared to answer the question, perhaps?

Yeah pretty much. The people who wrote your stupid religion put the center of it as a normal human, (It's very easy to test that he's not a god)

OR

Intelligent Europeans made their god intangible, with the "king" simply being a representative.

Nips: what is your opinion on Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei?

This thread is now anime discussion.

Alright weak as fuck japs, just do what somebody else tells you to do on the internet. Fucking think for yourself.

then dont post your shitty argument

what the fuck is amaterasu anyway

i bet 99 percents of japanese dont even know of it
definitely all they know about it is ones in manga, anime and games

okami was not that bad if you ask me

Amaterasu is the god of the sun in your weirdo religion.

It's not I want to say
Foreigners in this thread don't accept and understand you
Anyway I’m leaving.Sorry and goodbye

That's the largest crowd of "thin" Americans I've ever seen, I'm unironically impressed by this webm.

Someone are talking fanaticaly about a obvious cult religion with spitting dlower,And then I must reply to them some of my objective objection??Its seemed to be useless.
calm down men,Dont combine "Christianity" to "Todays your archievement(actually not your archivement)"
You know more plactical things made your cunts powerful,not religion

you have an unhealthy obsession

Amaterasu is not cult worship

All of religion are cult,cult and cult.When you catch up our level of way of thinking???

before talking about something maybe you should learn about taoism
its pretty much the same "religion" as shinto shit that you weeb religious charlatans are obsessed with

the contents of both surely are too fucking random and mundane to learn for you

religion is a system of beliefs about the world

a cult is a belief surround a person/object

there is a difference, don't confuse the two

>Taoism
>Religion
>Taking Shinto bait seriously
Netouyo spotted.

speak english please

Most nips had never seen the emporer because it was forbidden.

Many heard him the for the first time when he surrendered.

Some theorize the real emporer escaped and left behind some loyal nerd...typical jap.

Well they believed they dindu nuffin during WW2, so anything's possible with them.

bloody hell kek imagine suspecting some handsome, six foot japanese man and getting hirohito.

the emperor was just a tile namesake since kamakura era

I really hate American now,Why Our gov is obeying these fat morons,suck

oh my god

>at dis momentu i am eupholic not becausu some phonu god but i am enrrighten by my own wisdomu.

ease your frustration by buying japan exclusive masturbation toy that is not sold to outside of japan at all! worth it all!

I don't get still western asks it, funny. It's already in the 21th century.

Yes.

You should be afraid on the day of judgement. Unbelievers gets thrown into the lake of fire.

"Kami" is translated as "God" in English language, but Kami is not same as God.
"Tennno" is translated as "Emperor" in English language, but Tenno is not same as Emperor.

Westerners thinks Japan with the translated words "God" and "Emperor", therefore westerners have misunderstanding of Japan.

don't ask that. believers are too dumb to know the truth.

I think Shintoism is an interesting religion, and should be reformed (considering most Japs no longer care of it) to preserve some of the tradition.

>this thread
>no tip fedora intensified

here goes my fedora tipping gomrades

You're a big guy

Not even two nukes could stop this bant machine

I thought Christians didn't believe that God really existed.
Well, I, if anything, believe in Shinto but I don't think kamis actually exists. But it's fine. All of you have religious liberty.

His radio address to surrender after the nukes as the first time most Japanese ever even heard his voice. So keep that in mind.

Tell me about Shinto.

Is it really just about a bunch of spirits living only on Yamato that you have to be careful not to piss off or they'll do horrible things to you?

Propaganda minister probably thought it wasn't prudent for the people to hear his distinctly human voice.

Its a bunch of fucking heretics that havent met the pyre yet.

Its just my opinion
All things around you have soul
So you should hold anything as valuable as lives

Now I gotta go re-watch Mushishi. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbvoU84-MgY

Did Hirohito ever actually have a real say in Japanese politics?

Or did he just let everyone else do their thing while occasionally having his ideas humored by government officials?

nobody cares about everything you mentioned irl
something out of shinto is nowhere around japanese daily lives except for jinjyas and local festivals. and even those festivals are not about the myth and the organized narrative, its all about a local animism-ish folklore. and most of those are pretty independent and dont have mutual relation to other town/area/region.

and shitos presence is much less than buddhism. because we hardly "use" it, whereas we have a lot of chances to join ceremonial events held under buddhism

so shameful aaaah. i thought japan had a honor culture yet here they are letting some burger land make a joke of their emperor

was there ever any calls from the public for the emperor to commit sudoku?

shameful same fagging or a chink responding other chink

either way shits embarassing

Only humans have souls. Humans have body+spirit+soul. Animals have body+spirit.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28 KJV

And here I thought the Japanese descended from Jews.

what do average japanese people think happens after death?

Either nothing, or Buddhism's reincarnation thing.

As it was explained to me by an older Japanese lady:

Shinto ceremonies and shit = life

Births, ect

Anything to do with death = Buddhism.

nothing. its almost the same as average western normie i think
todays view on life and death is almost defined by media so people talk about hell, heaven, some god, karma, ghost, soul, fortune, fate, and anything like that.
though average japanese dont have the "god saves me" vision.

You fucking homo irrelevant group of people(not nation) are still standing upside of us??Can you try to have some confrict with us????I guess we dont need 20minutes until i will rape your shit,fart and sex hole

>shit,fart and sex hole
I'm going to start using this instead of "boipussy"

Dont reply to me special fat snow flake
Dont reply to me actual mongol rape baby

i dont get your sentence but guess you are replying to a chinese immigrant with fin flag
theres the proven one on int

Christianity is collectivist

>Current Year
>Believing an old bearded man snapped his fingers and created Earth and its inhabitants
>Being called "euphoric" because I question these beliefs
Well guys, capacity of reasoning is not given to everyone, you can't argue with fanatics.

What?
We have to stop browsing this website,We are enjoying talking with Chinese under western countries's flag?Its very silly.

Hitler「There is something Germany can't copy in Japan no matter what. That's an imperial line of your national unbroken line.

Even if Germany tries for 100 years, even if I exert myself for 500 years, this isn't made. You have to do importantly」

i'm so honored some monkey faces think i'm Chinese. this is the happiest day of my life. the Chinese are the most hard working and smartest race on the planet. the oldest culture, (meanwhile japan never went past stone age on their own) the oldest writing system, the most beautiful language (korean, japanese sound like shit), and the most beautiful women (japanese mixed with native japanese monkeys)

What do Japanese people think of foreigners who are interested in Shinto and Buddhism??

>We
kill yourself my man
i wont join any circlejerk on Sup Forums
dont force your sissy collective mind on me

also its not hard to distinguish between them

Kek

Wtf is difference between soul and spirit

no one cares about who you really are
i just told the jap fucker the fact that one with fin flag is chink. and theres another anti jap angry weeb pussy with the flag who was miserably failed in japan

you are one of weak mobs who is supposed to get insta-killed in the 1st level. your identity and presence on Sup Forums are nothing more than that

see

Most Japanese people don't literally believe 瓊瓊杵尊 was sent to Earth by 天照大神 at 高千穂河原 to plant rice.

Most Americans literally believe Jesus was sent by God to get himself killed so that a curse on humanity could be removed, and that the curse was made because a woman ate a fruit that was offered to her by a taking snake.

>All things around you have soul
>So you should hold anything as valuable as lives
God japanese people are so fucking retarded

>God created the world
that's the same to you
You can't say that

Hahahaha. Did this actually happen in real life? LMAO

The closest Singapore ever got to "airstriking" another nation was when a bunch of Ultimax 100s were shipped to Bosnia during the Bosnian conflict.

And you're conflating religion with nationalistic propaganda.

>not knowing the creation myths of Japan
>not knowing about how Japan was Izanagi's jizz
>not knowing about Amaterasu, one of the major deities of the Japanese pantheon and her connection to the sun or how her brother Susano'o pranked her into getting so ashamed of herself she NEETed in a cave and would only get out because she wanted to party with everyone else

What is this

Good god, is there a japanese equivalent of /r/atheism in Japan?

And Jung-geun noted he respected Meiji Emperor and he impressed the victory of Japan against Russia in the Russo-Japanese war.
He said that Japan, Korea and China should cooperate each others for defense the Western powers.
So An Jung-guen cries if Korean used his face for symbol of anti-Japan.

she's said to be a model for amaterasu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko