Blatantly ignores that it was a Shia mosque

>blatantly ignores that it was a Shia mosque
Fucking hell lads

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies dont understand the shia/sunni split

There is no split the way Sup Forums pictures it to be, it only exists in Iraq because of Saddam championing Sunnis/US championing of Shias.

You forgot Syria and Yemen

>US championing of Shias
They're the majority there and with democracy comes majority rule. It's just like how blacks in South Africa overcame Apartheid in their country except some Sunnis in Iraq are not as civilized as white South Africans and have become radicalized easily by Saudi toxic ideology and money to the point that they blow up Shia mosques and busy civilian centers on a regular basis.

wtf? I'm Paki and there is a fucking huge split there you dummy

There is no Sunni/Shia split in Syria. Alawites are """Shia""" but in all honesty they aren't even Muslim. They're in the same tier of Islam as Druze.

Yemen isn't about sectarian violence, it's about fighting Saudi influence on the country. Sure the Houthis are Shias but they're not killing Sunnis for being Sunnis or being killed for being Shia, they're fighting to stop being a Saudi puppet.

It's a geopolitical war.

Pakis aren't human though

Although sectarianism was used to radicalize fighters to fight against the Syrian government, the main reason for the "civil war" is gas pipeline geopolitics with Qatar and Saudis trying to overthrow the government with mercenaries to run had pipelines to Europe instead of Iran.

Yemen is a Saudi puppet who was oppressing the country's Shia minority and got BTFO to Saudi as soon as the Houthis rose up. The Houthis don't even want to rule, they just wanted some reforms and concessions from the government such as autonomy but the puppet government has allied itself with AQAP (All Qaeda) and with the help of the Saudi army is fighting the rebels.

>tfw another Canuck who understands the geopolitics of the Middle East better than most people in the same thread as me

there's a split but not how Sup Forums imagines in

go fuck your donkey, pajeet

But you're proving his point? Shia Muslims want nothing to do with ISIS

sufi > shia >>> s*nni
desu

My Iraqi flatmate said sunni and shia don't hang out with each other even here.

Has much more to do with the decades of Persian rule desu senpai

>Alawites aren't Muslim

Holy shit. Sup Forums, everybody.

>two muslim canucks in the same thread
colour me surprised mr jones

You're already colored, Noonga

I worked in Pakistan for 3 months, during that time I witnessed one secterian attack on shiites, and read about several others in the newspapers. The sunnis are the worst due to the large number of wahabbi/takfiri people, and that this is accepted in most communities. The shias are pretty shit to though, you see that in Iran, the way they treat sunnis there, though they dont lob their heads off :^)

The worst form of oppression Sunnis face in Iran is that they can't make a mosque and distinguish it as a Sunni mosque and only do Sunni things in there because the government doesn't distinguish between Shia/Sunni.

The main problem is that most of the Sunnis of the country live in impoverished border regions and also speak their own ethnic language as their mother tongue so they distinguish themselves from the rest of the country in two ways. Then you add American, Israeli or Saudi financing of terrorism in those regions and you get this tension between the people that will take long to recover.

t. lgbt muslim

Because they are backwards shit-heads.

>blatantly, hides the difference.

Sounds like a refusal to conform

not even him but t. paki

why is your subhuman ass even speaking?

>trudeau has made fucking animals legal
>now i will finally have sex

:^)

The Prophet's mosque in Madinah is NOT shiah, you dumb heathen. ISIS if desperate. They are losing ground in Syria and Iraq and ordered these attacks including in my country to assure their backers that they are still effective and winning.

But if sunnis hated shias so much how come that there is a shia mosque in a sunni majority extremist state like saudi arabia?

Checkmate kafirs.

Are you retarded?

>what is Syria
>what is Lebanon
>what is Iran

It's not as bad as Iraq but sectarian rifts aside in pretty much every Muslim society

Actually ISIS represents islam perfectly. It's such a shitty religion that even muslims hate muslims.

>bestiality in Canada is legal

seriously?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

If Sunnis like Shiites so much why is there a cold war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?
Why does Saudia Arabia execute a top Shiite cleric?
Why are Shiites discriminated and persecuted in most Sunni majority states?
Why are Saudi supported militias fighting Iran supported militias in Iraq and Syria?

Western muslims think shiite/sunni split is backed by foreign powers and not a long-standing tradition.

Kek

Are you serious? It wasn't a Shia mosque, it was in Medina which is in Saudi and it IS the 2nd holiest place for all Muslims not just Sunnis or Shia

who cares, as long as they keep bombing each other it's great

kys

Please tell me they aren't that stupid.

>US is responsible1!!

LMAO

Okay, the US is responsible for a lot of shit in the middle east, but the sunni/shia split is not one of those things.

>Reading this thread by non muslims is like snakes entangled into each other. Like they know any better.
That status was in reference of An Nabawi Mosque in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. Dimwit weebs.

fighting to stop being a saudi puppet so they can become an irani puppet instead

>le edgy memes for le edgy teens

The whole place should just be turned into radioactive dust, its less harm for the planet than keeping these roaches around.

That's pretty rude to our Ibadi bros in Oman. They might not like Shia or Sunnis but they're still muslim?

>le nuke things i don't like xd
You have to be over the age of 18 to post here.

go back to the shitting street pajeet

Why would someone not want to nuke a place that consists 80% of shit and its only achievement is drawing pictures of cows with 8 dicks and being filthy enough for anti-biotic resistant bacteria to evolve?
Dont expect muhammad to let you continue sucking your cow off.

>le poo2loo
18+ only, Ivan.
>le nuke meme again
Holy shit, I forgot how dumb this place was.

haha poo in the loo

Smart enough to hit the toilet.

Compare India and Hiroshima from 1945 with India and Hiroshima from 2016.
What did more harm, the nuke or indians doing what they do best?
If the word "nuke" makes your unibrow tingle we could also burn it all down by hand, but be considerate and keep in mind how much time that would take.

Xd

>we
>implying Germany would come close to nuking India
take care of your own country first, Hans

Yea im sure Germany is incapable of producing nukes.
Nevermind the fact that France offered us access to theirs.

>implying Germany would actually un-cuck themselves and acquire nukes
India will poo in loo before that m9

Suddenly you dont seem to be that disturbed by "memes" anymore.

Thanks for reinforcing my point inCouldve saved yourself a lot of time.

t. clueless Sup Forumsellectual

>Germans in charge of appreciating humour
You're not very bright, are you?

Shias are Muslims you fucking dunce.

That's what islam does.
isis is the most islamist organization that has ever existed.

isis is to islam what bead necklaces are to tit flashing whores.

isis is islam gone wild.

Well it's part of the divide and conquer mentality that the west loves to use

>Shia mosque in medina
Please

ayy lemao

What's a Shia mosque? Are you retarded?