What is the saddest fall of a dynasty/royal family in history?

What is the saddest fall of a dynasty/royal family in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_I_of_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Execution of Romanov family. They produced some of the very best monarchs in human history like Alexander I and II.

imo the fall of the Habsburgs or the Osmans. Two dynasties that shaped the world for a lot of history, one displaced and the other extinct

When the last King of Gondor, Eärnur son of Eärnil II disappeared after riding to answer the challenges of the Witch-King in Minas Morgul, and thereafter Gondor was ruled by the Line of the Stewards until the return of King Aragorn II.

A chink in Australia. What a surprise

A canadian contributes nothing to the thread and just makes a dumb comment what a surprise.

What a based-ass flag.
Probably gonna agree with FUCK OFF WE WERE /his/ BEFORE /his/ EXISTED REEEEEEEEE

enjoy this OC you chinamen

That's not OC

this, just the manner of their death was awful

Pot, kettle, black etc.

Agreed maybe the father and mother deserved it but they should have spared the kids.

When mufasa died desu

that was the last king of brazil right?

No you're thinking of this guy.

Yeah you doofus

Obviously the Septim Dynasty. After Martian... Things weren't the same.

Fuck that, nicholas "i suck dog dicks everyday" the second and his entire family deserved a bullet to the back of the head for trying to russify funland

This, they should have spared Alexei and the daughters.

>disscussion about monarchy in a biased marxist board.
no thanks.

Whenever I have a thread like this I make it on all board /his/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums I like to see thoughts from all those boards.

The destruction of the all of the great African kingdoms, as well as the historic censorship that followed.

The third Hokage actually

t. Chinkcouver "native"

ikr, why not Canada, his rightful home ^^

The Carolus family met a pretty undignified yet fitting end - Being the last European king ever to die on the battlefield. Possibly shot by his own men.

Certainly not the Qing m8.

That would be ours I would say.

He clearly means the Ming. Qing were assholes.

You'd be surprise how many people would disagree with you on /his/, same with the ROC.

Probably the ones we don't even know about.

this

>biased marxist board
>has been overrun by Sup Forums and anime cancer kids

yeah no

yeah his 3 year old kids deserve to die because his lineage wanted to russify finland kek

you slavs are so hotheaded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_I_of_Mexico
>Though urged to abandon Mexico by Napoleon III himself, whose troop withdrawal from Mexico was a great blow to the Mexican Imperial cause, Maximilian refused to desert his followers
>His last words were, "I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!"

i cri everytiem ;-;

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE MEXICANS NOW BUILD WALL!!

He said his last words in english?

Wow! Talk about the kettle calling the pot yellow

The Brazilian one (Pedro II)

Not only to die but they were most likely savagely raped as well before being put out of their misery

Makes me feel all warm and nice inside thinking about it.

English is the language spoken in heaven so it's only natural it'd be with this angelic language your last words will be uttered

This

Also the destruction of ancient finnish warrior king dynasties and the swedes systematically hiding/destroying any and all evidence.

fufucking HWAN BASTARD I KILL HWAN

Diana desu

>"I must suffer like this so my people will come together again."
If only he would knew

>English is the language spoken in heaven
"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse"

if spanish is the language of god why is the bible written in english?

checkmate cucklic

i speak australian to the bouncer at the bar
"MAHFÄCKING KÄNT MÄ TULAN VITTU SIBSIBONG GO ELÄMOIT"

Cause Henry VIIIs butthurt.

I speak greek to my accountant. I am Greek.

bourbons got it pretty rough