Canada, give water pls. We got lots of hydrological engineers. Now, lead or silver. What is it gonna be?

Canada, give water pls. We got lots of hydrological engineers. Now, lead or silver. What is it gonna be?

t. Californian and the American Southwest

Just distill sea water. Israel does it.

>using plomo o plata in English
Are the memes ever false?

I want to move to California.

mate i was in california for a few days

you guys are infinitely richer than our nicest cities. our cities are literal shit-holes compared to yours imo.

give us clay and we give you water.

Are Californians really just more obnoxious Texans?

Texan water is flammable

Don't listen to them. They fucked it up themselves and now want everyone else to bail them out.

>mfw we're gonna legalize weed before Canada does

>Now, lead
>IMPLYING CALIFORNIANS HAVE GUNS
TOP KEK

nope, they are all athletic middle class types imo.

they are essentially canadians except living richer and better and in a nicer environment than us. i've never seen a nicer, more developed region of the world than the bay area.

I really need to polish my skills.

Not very hard to find if you're a supreme gentleman

Avoid this state. Mark Leno and Jerry Brown have been on a campaign to fuck everything up here

same.

i'm finding ways of immigrating to america, i'm pretty fucking sick of shitty humidity/weather/boring environment/less aesthetic cities.

honestly people talk shit about america lacking healthcare, etc. but they objectively are way richer than canada.

Just get single payer healthcare then you'll be top tier desu

>fuck everything up

even though housing prices are ridiculous, nothing looks fucked. except maybe some ghetto neighborhoods and homeless people everywhere california is a nicer place to live.

if you elected bernie sanders or have healthcare, you are guaranteed to have canadians immigrate en masse.

They really are.

Lately, and after a few visits there, I've realized it's objectively a better country, despite its flaws.

I feel like most of what we are told about it here is basically propaganda. I feel like I've been woken up and become aware of the poverty and ugliness around me and want to get out.

Homeless people come here from other states because the weather is stable and won't kill you if you sleep outside, it sucks because they increase poverty statistics

Lel have fun paying more for healthcare and having fucking zero workers rights and having to be around 10x more nigs and spics. I'd kill to live in Canada. Then again living in the bay would be pretty sweet though.

yeah you guys have amazing parks/statues/buildings/historical preservation but literally everything smells like piss.

its shit that our best cities are literally just endless clones of one another ie same stores, same skyscrapers, same suburbs but americans know how to create variety and maximize aesthetics.

hispanics seem alright in the states though, and i didn't see much ghetto blacks in the west coast. i see way more in toronto for example.

its hard to give up quality healthcare, but i can always dual citizenship master-race.

>Water stressed areas: Central Valley
>Proposed canals go to SoCal
Top kek

Your water will be added to our own.