It's time to ban fucking guns, America

It's time to ban fucking guns, America.
What's wrong with you, people? Your police has huge rights to kill anyone for no reason because with free guns any action can be considered as an attempt to pull out the gun. So your retarded cops kill innocent people for no reason. I've watched the video yesterday where girl filmed her bf shot by paranoid policeman.
Now 4 guys in Dallas shot few cops. That's because of free guns they were able to get and coil of hatred caused by actions of police which were caused by free guns at first place.
Seriously, how many dead people you need to ban free guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
web.archive.org/web/20160708054232*/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
easttexas.craigslist.org/tlg/5650193089.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have 4 times out murder rate Russia, chill the fuck down

Patriot Act

fuck off, stop hating America for the freedoms you Ruskies dont even have

Time to ban niggers desu

Pro-guns arguments are hilarious:
1) Government would be afraid of revolution if people have guns. What a bullshit, if there is a revolutionary situation revolution would happen with or without guns. Whether you have guns or not, government has an army with professional troops, planes, helicopters, artillery etc.
2) You need it for protection? But criminals have guns too and criminals use it way better than average gunfag. With guns banned only serious criminals would have guns and usual ghetto guys would be left with knifes.
4) MUH RIGHTS MUH FREEDOM MUH MURRICA
It's 2016, humanity has learnt that freedom without any restrictions is shit.

It's freedom or death.

>It's time to ban fucking guns
You have no idea how fucking shit works, do you?
The founding fathers warned us about this.
If we let them take our guns, there will be tyranny. Because then the people would not be able to defend themselves.

We are poor shithole inhabited by mentally unstable people. Dude, I am totally unstable myself. When I watched that video yesterday I've tried this story for myself in my mind and I've understood that cop would shoot my gf for no reason I would do anything to cut his head off and pull out his guts. Compare yourself to Congo or Colombia then. Americans are just less violent because of wealthy life. If not a guns, you would have European level of crime.

Americans believe that there are boundaries in which the government cannot and should not cross

One of those boundaries that is clear is the ability to own guns, the cost of owning guns is not enough to unmake the belief that the government is in fact not the totality of all things

Other flags won't understand this.

The real problem is niggers and retards having access to weapons.

unrealistic.
improved regulations is all we can hope for now.

Shit, why are Americans (and leafs too) so ignorant about how revolutions work?
Revolutions ALWAYS happen if government is weak and lost support. If government is not weak and has not lost the support NO revolution would happen and it doesn't matter how many guns your have. Government has army with tanks and helicopters to suppress any rebels. And weak government which is about to fall usually just falls without any use of army (or army has no motivation, starts supporting the revolution etc). Look at any revolution happened, seriously.

Was anyone else cleaning a gun when they found this thread?

Woo this solvent makes your brain dance!

You sound retarded. Let me refute your 3 points.

1. Guns are a very effective way to keep the government in check. It doesn't matter how many tanks they have, just take Vietnam for example.
This is 2016 buddy. You can't start a revolution with pitchforks anymore.

2. It's a dangerous country and if you ban guns then only criminals have them.
What's better, having a gun to fight a gun, or having nothing?

3. Who the fuck are you to decide what's right for Americans?
Freedom is their right. You're just butthurt because you live in a cucked country like me.

Problem is guns themselves. If guns are free you would always have criminals and retards with guns so police would have to use affirmative action policy which would cause in deaths of tons of innocent people because of retarded, violent or paranoid cops.

The government wasn't weak when the French revolution happened. They just got overpowered as fuck.

>Guns are a very effective way to keep the government in check.
Lol no. If government has not ruined inside you have only senseless guerillas and terrorism, not revolutions. Look at Ukraine or any Arab countries. People made revolutions without guns because if government is not weak they would just use army and kick all the shit out of rebels.
>Vietnam
Wrong example. Vietnam was supported by USSR with weapons and other supplies. It was not also war against government it was wat against foreign force invading your land.
>if you ban guns then only criminals have them
Only serious criminals. Street crime would lose guns gradually and would be left with knifes. Just look at Europe.
>cucked country
Idiot, if we had free guns Russia would be literal war zone with impossible murder rate.

It's a slide you fucking idiot
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
>18 days ago
>this shit happens after the email case get's way worse than the FBI planned
>fbi forced to cite an agency they can't name to the fucking senate

Lol. It was. Ludovik gathered General States to push new taxes over the country. France literally run out of money and capitalism formed contradicted with feudal government. So general states just fucked the Ludovik, called for people to go on the streets, people sturmed Bastilia and revolution happened. Total majority of people sturming Bastilia did it with stones.

Do you have your tinfoil hat on you?

look at the date you idiot also
web.archive.org/web/20160708054232*/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
This proves no one edited the page after the shooting.

This is a slide.

I'm done arguing with you.
You think you're always right.
Anyway your opinion doesn't matter.
USA will remain the only country in the world with freedom.

No seriously, do you have your tinfoil hat?
I'm with the Russian on this one.
There's no conspiracy here, just niggers looking to get revenge.

Just remember, no matter what the freedom, no matter what they say, there is NO SEX in the champagne room...

You're not american, so your opinion on our laws does not matter.

This shooting proves that regular citizens can btfo government soldiers armed with military-grade equipment.

Russia is far more dangerous than America.

Switzerland is the safest country on the European mainland and has the laxest laws.

Fuck off.

easttexas.craigslist.org/tlg/5650193089.html
>14 days ago

It's their culture, I guess we have the same gun laws as the Americans but barely 5% of population here owns a lethal fire weapon.

>le current year

>You think you're always right.
>your opinion doesn't matter
>muh opinions are more right
>hurr durr
Do you not see the irony here?

All these "shootings" are orchestrated by the government to shill for gun control

do you think people just randomly start to have mass shootings every week since 2012 while we had none before that?

Notice how all these shills just say the same empty Jewish arguments
>muh current year
>poolees is raycis
>conservatives are evil
>muh hate

Fact is defense is a basic human right and millions of people own and use them every day with no problems. Only Jews could want to take this away from people

>vietnam

Do you wanna live like a vietnamese during the war?
And this isnt the jungle you retard.

Russia you have a worse problem than we do.
Don't people in the countryside own Tanks or some shit?

Nope i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

>no sex in the champagne room

You fucker, now I gotta watch it