Hello Sup Forums! Some "hacker" ( 172.247.55.12) tryed to log into my LogMeIn account. Can you give me some of his info...

Hello Sup Forums! Some "hacker" ( 172.247.55.12) tryed to log into my LogMeIn account. Can you give me some of his info? (Idk, maybe email) Because i want to contact him and ask why he did it. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/on-hacking.html
radiumhosting.com/
peanuter.darpanet.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm working on it. So far I've found out his name is Terrence Davis and he lives in Las Vegas, NV.

His email address is [email protected]

Hope that helps.

IP belongs to a company named "CloudRadium".

iz probably a proxy senpai

After further investigation it seems that this is just a bouncer for [email protected]
Seems like he's the real deal, see
stallman.org/articles/on-hacking.html

contact these people:
>radiumhosting.com/
and tell them their service is being abused.

give them all the information you have.

from my end it appears the his name was Terry Davis. From hacking his personal social accounts it seems he though you were a 'CIA nigger'

hope this helps

i backtracked server logs on the backbone, its this guy:

>peanuter.darpanet.org/

wasnt necessarily a proxy, they do cloud hosting. this guy has a vps there and used that. contacting them with this information should at least be enough to get his account closed

You're going to have to take the serum, motherfuckers.

> goopelserch 172.247.55.12
> CNSERVERS LLC
> DDOS-protected transit

Have fun, that's all you're getting.

Hey Op, sorry for hacking you. Thought you was one of them CIA niggers.
My bad! :-)

- Terry

Motherfucker. Me and CIA? Well, thanks for the time you spend. Sup Forums is a beautyfull place. Thanks again.

Install Gentoo you stupid retard.

>cnservers.com

that is seemingly older registration info tho, it is currently registered to cloudradium.com

Hello fellow "Memer" dude !!! I hope you're having a great day

(c:

def cloud radium.

do a traceroute and whois the hops along the way.

all of the final 10-12 ip addresses belong to this could hosting business cloudradium.

seems like its located in a cloudradium datacenter in Los Angelas

>It's a "172.xxx.xxx.xxx tries to fuck with someone" episode
I see IPs like that in my logs constantly. Why? Is there some Chinese proxy service that owns this network or something?

Heh, wouldn't have guessed to see good ol' 172.247.55.12 around anymore.
He's one of the best. He had a talk at a defcon and blackhat con in which he proved to be able to crack AES256 in a matter of seconds with just an alteration of his CPU's rotational velocidencity. Good times.

OrgAbuseHandle: QIJIN-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qi, Jin
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

maybe you should contact mr Jin Qi and ask him yourself

Wait, i got lost. I'm hacked or not? (Autor of the post)

it literally says failed login attempt.

change your password, contact this dude:
tell him his acceptable use policy is being abused, give him the information

Your box got pwned. Reformat and reinstall. Pray they didn't have enough time to rootkit your BIOS. You might want to replace your motherboard to be 100% sure you're clean. Stop browsing Sup Forums until you know more about security to handle this place.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Holy shit. I didn't realize he was still around and kicking. I thought he'd succumbed to the great war of the back-end mainframes of 2012.

Thought so too. Well it's true what they say; legends never die.

I see from my firewall some strange traffic from 192.168.0.1, what can I do to block him?

better put your firewall into panic mode and reformat every pc on your network

Haha nice novelty account dude! If I could afford it I'd give you gold

>when your to dump to blacklist common hacker IPs in you're firewall

OP's mom probly doetnst even let him access the family internet firwall LOL!!

Put 192.168.0.1 on the DMZ, so that way if the hackers are from North or South Korea, they'll stop hacking you since that would mean mutual destruction.

Well, if anyone care, i changed password and activated two step verification

similar shit detected here, 172.16.10.1 is trying to hack me
wat do, and specifially who is this mastermind hacker behind all this

Good job lmao, now he has your number and you'll need a new phone.

For email

This default gateway is uploading a virus into my mainframe? How do I stop him?

I really want to know what the reason is for 172 being the source for so much abuse.
didn't really answer the question since I think he's specifcially talking about the IP that knocked on OP's door.

>Media disconnected
He's fast!

Short answer: You don't.

Longer answer: That's likely a nation-state actor with a nearly unlimited budget. They probably have 0-days stockpiled. There's really next to nothing you can do to protect yourself. You can try installing Pfsense on a box in front of your router with very strict policies. But your best bet will probably installing a kernel-hardened Gentoo distro. Godspeed, user.

the ip OP gave is a block ip registered to radiumhosting.com

the guy in this post:
is radiumcloud's abuse contact

the specific ip doing this means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because this place is a server farm. it has thousands and thousands of VPS's on each server all sharing the same IP address.

the only hope of having anything done is contacting this jin qi dude and giving him the information, which will likely cause them to close whoevers account of theirs tried to do this

Some faggot is trying to hack into my Steam account, his IP is 127.0.0.1

Have fun

you an idiot.
the ip user posted here:
is a private ip address

take note Sup Forums, this is 10/10 bait

So all that board was a bait?

I think my windows 10 is getting hacked into, and I just did a fresh install too

Did everyone got hacked or kidnaped or killed?