Why is Sup Forums think that macOS is gay?

Why is it that Sup Forums thinks that macOS is shit operating system? I know that apple computers are complete shit and overprice as fuck but why not make a hackintosh with macOS sierra?

It is maybe because of hard setup process and limited spec compatibility?

sierra blows.

Because LGBTQPBBQ+ members are their most loyal buyers and Apple sponsored a gay dating game on their store among the top.

Rollan.

I'm not sure a lot of Sup Forums thinks that macOS in particular is gay. It's just that your latter question,
>why not make a hackintosh
illuminates the real answer: it's simply not that special. Why not make any old PC with Linux instead? If you know what you're doing then it doesn't matter and is just plain easier.

maybe because linux is garbo?

>If you know what you're doing
I seriously worry for how many Anons here have trouble with using any common desktop OS competently. Or even mobile OSes for that matter.

I know what I'm doing, I've installed and used linux plenty of times
it sucks compared to macOS

No. Definitively, without exception, if you have more trouble using one common operating system over another then you the user are the sole problem. It's embarrassing. Are you that inept because you pissed away too much of your life on Sup Forums to learn how to use basic consumer technology? It's 2017. Shame on you if the brand of OS actually stymies you.

I never said I had trouble with linux you moron, quite the opposite in fact. I just think it sucks as a desktop OS.

Since macOS is unix-like system it feels for me like another flavor of Linux and I prefer to have more freedom as user.
Beside, no American IT company can be regarded as trustworthy now.

The measure of it being "garbo" or how much it "sucks" is what it can do. They can all do in their varying ways what the rest can. The difference in the experience is you. It doesn't suck, you suck. Go install a Linux distro and sit there until you're competent before coming to post on a technology board with your ignorant viewpoint.

I say this as someone who doesn't use osx but I think a lot of people hate it here out of bitterness that a "good" "unix" OS has to be tied to expensive mac hardware and whatever stereotypes they put on mac users.

If apple didn't exist and you released osx tomorrow as a normal linux distro the entire board would switch to it.

retard

An operating system cannot be homosexual. Software does not have sexuality, at least the current non-AI systems.
>why not hackintosh
No drivers

roll

Huh, I never considered that. Sounds plausible given that the hardware issue is one of the only actual criticisms I've seen. Meanwhile, I've heard that it's surprisingly good as a development environment.

>because no dark theme, gay people love white

who are you quoting

>Why is Sup Forums think that macOS is gay?

do your own quests you larping shithead

I like mac. At home I use gentoo, since it doubles the size of my e-penis. At work I pick mac, since it doubles the size of my actual penis. I usually just carry my mac around and make sure everyone sees my erection. Then I go home and start working on the job I'm paid to do. Afterwards, I go to my local coffee shop with my mac and order a cappuccino. I don't really like coffee, but I can't be cool and order a cocoa either, so cappuccino is a good compromise. This way I expect to attract a lovely girl any day now. I don't really know how to talk to girls, but my mac should more than compensate for that.

Because it's more like a fashion attribute than a techy thing.

Because the package management sucks.

Spot on
Wrong. Functionality is lacking in OSx. It's literally an OS made for people that don't know their way around a computer and they spoon feed you everything. Most people that use Linux don't like that. Sure things being easy is nice but if you want to customize everything to your exact liking you'll never get that with OSx.
Yes also the fact that the crowd that comes with it are generally shills that use excuses like "it's the best for video editing" clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

retard

>No good rebuttal
>Calls user retard
Prime example of a ifag

>Wrong. Functionality is lacking in OSx. It's literally an OS made for people that don't know their way around a computer and they spoon feed you everything. Most people that use Linux don't like that. Sure things being easy is nice but if you want to customize everything to your exact liking you'll never get that with OSx.

Most of which people that use Linux? Not I specifically said "this board" and seemingly 80%+ of the linux users here use Arch to shitpost and take screencaptures with. It would suit their needs just fine.

At the very least, the stability and ease of use of OSX would probably win over a large number of those people, despite the lack of customization, if the "apple" stigma wasn't attached.

each os has issues that other ones don't.
let's say you spend your whole life using windows, then you use a mac, damn near everything is different and you have to relearn everything, some of which isn't even shit you would understand by context, you would only learn through trial and error, same the other way around.

If you are incapable of adapting over time, yes the user is the problem.

Now depending on what you are doing on said os, the user may be at fault or its a quark of the os you have to get use to.

You realize that all those Arch users who post screenshots mostly all have their desktops riced. While it is possible to do that on OSx it's far easier and in depth to do it on Arch vs OSx. Also, another reason why they use it is for transparency. You install from scratch without bloat all the while knowing every package you're installing. Tell me how OSx would be able to provide that without an entire re-write of the OS ultimately making it a different OS altogether?

>seemingly 80%+ of the linux users here use Arch to shitpost and take screencaptures with.
No, they don't. This is an epic maymay with zero substance
>At the very least, the stability
Lol.
>and ease of use of OSX would probably win over a large number of those people
This is true of any OS. People spend almost all of their computer time browsing.
Tell me what's so amazing about macOS that can't be done in Linux and most people would really want, since you're talking about normie appeal.

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?