For a board that mostly just shit posts and banters each other why can Sup Forums have a much better discussion then...

For a board that mostly just shit posts and banters each other why can Sup Forums have a much better discussion then Sup Forums?

Because Sup Forums loves anime like trump

>implying

Sup Forums has a (very) slightly smaller concentration of Sup Forums posters.

Having better discussion than Sup Forums isn't exactly noteworthy

probably because it's not a complete right wing hugbox like Sup Forums, discussion is always better when there's a relatively equal concentration of both sides

Because the people of Sup Forums recognize their own inadequacy and have nothing to prove to the world.

Years ago, whiteness was the main obsession of Sup Forums. It's largely subsided since then when people realized it was a stupid thing to talk about.

t. redditor

Sup Forums is in meme overdrive
I remember when Sup Forums would make great memes.

Because Sup Forums posters is white-majority unlike any other board.

We don't have ID tags aka the death of a board. Sup Forums was better back when it didn't have them.

I agree, although I disagree with European/American right-wingers some of their views are interesting. It's always good to be open to different ideas, else we turn into Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is disgusting.

Because white supremacist losers pour their failure here. Jesus Christ, what a bunch of annoying betacucks.

It's literally Sup Forums lite
There is so much overlap of users between the two boards

The hell

leftist shills and disinfo agents haven't discovered it yet, so there is less of a feeling of internet fight

Not as much of a right wing hugbox.

>It's largely subsided
Fairly certain it is still very much a common thread topic.

It's also the reason why I started going to different boards more often than this one. It's the same damn thread every time, one poster says x country isn't white, x posters defend with statistics or some bullshit pictures, they respond with pictures of nonwhites from x country doing stupid shit or buzzword-filled news articles

It's amusing the first couple of times, but then it just gets predictable and boring.

It's amazes me how stupid Jews are. Many of them watch anime and never notice how anti-Jew most of it is. From the most watched One Piece, to stuff like Berserk. It all has anti-Jew overtones in it. The Japanese aren't fucking stupid. They understand the Jew as well as we do, they know you can't trust them.

>australia being right
>twice
what is happening