Would you Sup Forums?

Would you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

halalchoices.com.au/what_is_halal.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhabihah
onenation.com.au/policies/halal-certification
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vegemite is Halal?

>german candy is halal

lmao

no way

we should force them to change halal to our standards instead, ie. stun before slaughter

like those pig noses in denmark seem to be doing

I bet you voted for Pauline Hanson

Cat food is halal? WTF, I am never eating it again!

It always was but idiots only realised recently.

Without a doubt. If you guys actually go on Pauline Hansons One Nation website you can read about how hallal food give money to terrorism all around the world.

>It always was but idiots only realised recently.
So which animal was slaughtered to make vegemite?

>like those pig noses in denmark seem to be doing

????

I'd settle for putting pork chops in the halal meat section at supermarkets, but those aren't a thing here

What does halal mean?

halalchoices.com.au/what_is_halal.html

no, lol
i even put pork in the halal section and out beef labels on them.

Compliant with Muslim religious law

OP's adversity to food certified as halal is that the money paid to consultants and certifiers goes to fund religous and political organizations

abos like you

you don't even know what halal means you fucking dumb fuck

It's how Arabs say something is approved by God. Pretty much in terms of meat
>painfully kill the animal
>slit its throat
>hang it upside down so the blood drains

>OP's adversity to food certified as halal is that the money paid to consultants and certifiers goes to fund religous and political organizations
pretty sure OP is just a bogan

Boycotting halal meats is fair enough due to the way the animals are killed, but the rest of it is nonsense. You may as well stop drinking water because that's also halal.

Why would you consume it in the first place?
Also hallal food in western countries is mainly controlled by jew businesses.

Sorry, anti Christ Dajjal, we're well literate than you. Unlike before, we have choices and alternatives. Fitna the end of times.

doesn't it have beef stock?

I already don't eat any of that, accept once in a blue moon.

Nah, it's suitable for vegans/vegetarians. I think Marmite has animal product in it, I know chefs sometimes use it in gravy.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html

it's the correct way to go about it tb'h

Yeah, but Kosher meat and other ritual slaughter practices are apparently fine despite the manner of killing being almost identical.

You never hear Pauline Hanson or any of her supporters talk about that shit. It's always Halal food. They could at least be consistent with their complaints....

No thank you pauline, halal is the least of my worries regarding islam

It's because Anti-Semitism isn't currently en vogue among the normie right

I agree. Kosher/Halal meat should be illegal. No animal should have to suffer like they do.

Pauline Hanson and her supporters are a bunch of poorly educated bogans. It's a real shame she won a seat in parliament.

Nah. I'm not that interested in super specific animal cruelty issues, and I don't hate Muslims enough

Because Hanson and the fucks hate Halal because of the muzzies, they don't care about the animal rights aspect.

Doesn't devalue the complaint though, the animals should at least be stunned before the throat cut.

Do Halal/Kosher meats really have to do with preparation? I always thought it was just the type...like in school we learned how Jews shouldn't eat animals with cloven hooves and all that arbitrary shit (went to Christian school K-12)

Halal has to be killed a certain way, like slitting the animals throat, that's approved as Halal

don't have any of that here
but I'd consider buying it (using some bullshit "it just tastes better" excuse) just to trigger those convert-to-veganism PETAfags xD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhabihah

god why do Muslims love destruction and general suffering

I can barely bring myself to drown the ants in my bathtub to be honest

Kosher isn't just "no pork mmkay", animals also must be slaughtered a certain way and be blessed by a rabbi beforehand. Even the salt used to soak up the blood must be harvested some particular way.

The vast majority of Orthodox Jews are not fully kosher. Even 95% of kosher delis are just "kosher style", which means they don't put cheese on sandwiches and don't serve pork.

Well in a little bit of fairness, that is tradition based on the belief that partaking of the blood of an animal, even cooked, is forbidden.

Quickest way to get most of the blood out of an animal? Cut a big artery and let it drain.

Seriously though, watching it happen will give you major feels for the poor creature.

MUSLIMS AND JEWS KILL ANIMALS IN THE EXACT SAME WAY

STOP BEING ANTI SEMETIC

onenation.com.au/policies/halal-certification
>Halal food by itself is not of concern.
>Pauline Hanson's One Nation will call for the banning of Australian and non-Australian companies operating in Australia from paying a Halal certification tax. Collecting monies for this certification will be illegal.

1. Australian party makes a very reasonable and nuanced proposition for banning hallah certification TAXES.
2. It is dumbed down by the average australian pros and antis, like OP.
What if the Australian ellite were actually decent people and the problem is only australian plebes. Really makes you think.

Yeah

I wonder what they look like without their stupid little hats? It seems like they shave off most of their hair but let it grow out of the sides.

I bet it's as freaky as when Double D takes his off.

>my religion makes me have this stupid fucking haircut
can you imagine

i do it everyday m8

There is a saying in Arab countries
"Eat with the Jew and sleep with the Christian"
Because Jew food is halal but Jews are backstabbing cunts while Christian food is haram but Christians are loyal

What is it with the obvious relationship between autism and beards, particularly neckbeards and/or those beards where they shave the moustache but leave the rest? Does the beard emit autism rays or it just a soft and cuddly thing for artists to rub and fondle?

air is fucking Halal

wtf is halal cat food lol

Wow I hate air now.

>Be backstabbing cunts
>Call other people backstabbing cunts
Makes you think..

i would ur mum faget

>t. Greatest ally
Anw yeah I know
It's pretty rich coming from Arabs

Plenty of shit is halal just by default that it doesn't contain anything that would make it haram. So the manufacturer figures it's worth the thousand or so dollars per product line to get it certified, so they can export it easier to Muslim countries.

If the cut to the throat is done right, the animal is dead within a couple seconds, because of the massive loss in blood pressure to the brain. If done right, that is.

In my opinion, the worst part of the process comes way before, when the animals are herded into an area which reeks of shit, blood, and death. That should really be addressed before the minute or two right before the actual death.

Basically kosher-lite.

hell no
80% of my nutrition comes from this shit

You must be malnutritioned.

>halal cat food