Is there any advantage to being forced to use a dongle to listen to music on the phones that have been coming out...

Is there any advantage to being forced to use a dongle to listen to music on the phones that have been coming out lately?

Thinner phones

Not yet.

dragging luddites kicking and screaming into the current year
>inb4 seething audiophiles

All sony headphones aside from 7506 and v6 are terrible.
They either have the biggest niggerbass I've seen in proper brand headphones, or have very unstable, rolled off and un-equalizeable highs.

No.

Was anyone really asking for this though? Fucking iPhone 5 was honestly thin enough for me. Anything more is just autism.

>those eyes and magnificent DSL's

Are people this good looking even aware of how lucky a genetic hand they got, or do they just waltz through life taking it for granted? I'm depressed now cuz I'm 6/10 at best and she's off somewhere getting naked for Chad.

Her lips are just meh.

This girl is 14 at the time of this photo. OP pedophile confirmed

>Thinking sexual thoughts about a selfie
Fuck of pedo scum

Higher probability of cancer.

>pretending a girl isn't attractive just because she's four years under some arbitrary legal limit

If she looks good, she looks good.

They're nice and full. I wouldn't last two minutes.

Sure. You get control of your DAC choice and you can match it with your headphones for optimal performance.

Neither would she, you sound forceful

All I did was comment on her full lips and how it gets my imagination going. Maybe you're just a prude.

so says you. clearly you don't speak for the entire market.

Shush user, I'm enjoying my imagination.

Oh. I thought you were saying I sound forceful like in a bad way.

Who was complaining about the iPhone 5 being too thick?

Apple fans who struggle to lift 140g with one hand.

>Proudly being a pedo.
Off yourself.

I don't like black chicks

Also no

I like how once guys legally become adults, they're just expected by society to pretend like they have zero sexual attraction to any girl under 18. Go watch a high school volleyball game and tell me your dick doesn't move.

Yeah, just like society has to pretend the retard that sent himself to the hospital when he found daddy's gun is now able to bear arms and drink alcoholic drinks responsibly after an arbitrary number of revolutions around the sun.

Laws are meant to apply in general, and in general most humans below the age of 15 (like OP's pick) have the mentality of an infant.

Has anyone even proven that she's 14? Where is she from?

She was in Transformers, look it up.

EDIT: And dont forget to use a VPN.

Okay good. I'll wack it to her later, but I'm not watching that shit movie.

In what way was the iPhone 5 too thick? Is adding those huge camera humps an improvement?

The iphone 7 is not thinner than the 6 by that much.
They're pretty much the same fucking phone

>not using BT headphones
>having wires dangling from your face to your phone

Hi retard.

Apple collecting more profit from their retarded hipster fanbase because they don't have to shell out for millions of headphone jacks.

better dac (but you could already use one so wtf)
basically
no

>most popular phone in the developed world with billions of devices shipped
>>"hipster"

This isn't 2008. I think you need to learn the definition of words you use.

hipsters buy apple products religiously
normies buy them because they are the most known brand
bam

symmetric grills on the bottom du-h

also, who is that literal 10/10 grill of colour?

You have no idea how anything works, you're underage and a 3rd world retard.

Once a 3.5 mm jack becomes obsolete due to its thickness, I'm expecting a decent trade off like the ability to fold it. Not so some Jews can have a dick measuring contest

t. Apple hipster

>I still don't know what 'hipster' means
>I use a $80 androjeet phone

>normies buy them because they are the most known brand
maybe they buy them because things just work? no obscure fancy features the average user doesnt need, just the base with some solid extras and it works properly.

t. increasingly nervous Apple hipster

>werks
>overheats
>have to use appstore
>locked filesystem
>can't rename stuff
>can't shitpost well on phone
I make one post and you immediatly jump to that
projecting?

>overheats
Examples? and please a solid source. Also the Snapdragon 810 surely didn't overheat right? When it comes to SoC/ARM-CPU design Apple is years ahead of Qualcomm, Samsung, Huawei etc.

>have to use appstore
So? That is what 99,9% of all Android users do too.

>locked filesystem
For the user who likes to tinker a problem. The rest doesn't care as you can still deposit files and documents across apps.

>can't rename stuff
rename what?

How can I enjoy my PSP games on an iPhone?

>Snapdragon 810
What year is this? We're already on the 835, aren't we? Or have I somehow travelled back in time...

>I still literally do not know the definition of the words I'm using

Time to take some English lessons, Pajeet.

>years ahead
This is what iToddlers actually believe.

>can't write a script to copy photos off an ishit because it doesn't use actual external drive interface
>have to use muh windows photo share program or itunes or manually dig through explorer windows to copy paste

Too bad "thin" phones that still have a headphone jack are too thin to be comfortable to hold in hand.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to buy a phone with no headphone jack.

>inb4 phones have two halves of a headphone jack on each side (top/bottom) and when you fold them the halves become whole and the iphone becomes the ipod