If you own any of these products, reevaluate your life

If you own any of these products, reevaluate your life

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree with mostly everything but the TKL keyboard. I have never used a numpad so to me its a huge waste of space.

It's hard not to own any of thede products (especially faggoty RGB lights and windows on PC panels) because all of them are geared towards gaymen.

Fuck, PC used to look better during the beige days, now it's all faggoty.

This
Everything in that image is retarded gaymer meme except for a TKL keyboard
They are just for people who have no use of the numpad and want to save space
Also for people buying mechanical keyboards who want to save money

>water cooling loops that reduce temps by a shit load are a meme
??????

>Ultrawide
Having a lot of horizontal space in Autodesk and Solidworks is a dream
>Tenkeyless
Having a separate numpad is good for people like me that only use it for work and can use it on the left side of the keyboard

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
except for ultrawide. not a very common resolution amongst steam users yet. it's kind of sick how many people with low laptop resolutions are on there.

these backlash threads are pointless spam that should be deleted on sight. tell me you don't like it once you've actually used it.

Implying this list doesnt just record people and add them to the statistic indefinitely. So I log onto steam with my home PC, and then with my shitty laptop while visiting my parents, I'll be listed with one trash PC and a top end one. Its still jsut me and I am using the top end one for 95% of the year.

That isn't a custom loop.

>220mm black side case fan fails
>Could only find a white one with red LEDs

I can't even turn the bastard things off like I can do with the front fan. Fucking Cooler Master.

>2 radiators, storage, cpu block
What does it matter if its pre-assembled? It can clearly be taken apart to add a gpu block. What is retarded or the AiOs that you cant disassemble but need to completely dispose of as soon as they break. Every other AiO is perfectly fine as well since you can just salvage the part to add them to a custom loop if you ever want one. I dont get the issue here.

>ultrawide
Used to have two monitors side by side and just replaced them with one ultrawide.

Its nice having two windows open side by side without a bezel

Full keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (G version of the RBG keyboard pictured)
2560×1440
9 system fans, none of which are RGB
Steelseries Rival 300 mouse with all RGB turned off (still a shit mouse anyway)
Custom water loop with clear tubing and uncoloured de-ionised water

Feels good that the only meme product I have is the mouse and I hate it.

ultrawide is a fucking dream come true for inventor pro

with how much shit I do in CAD couldn't live without the numpad

You should re-evaluate yours for shitposting op.

Test

thank you.

i run a mini-itx build and the water cooling saves me a house fire in an overpacked case.

Nothing wrong with ultrawide, as long as it's 1440 lines or more. Also, tenkeyless is great for ergonomics - puts the mouse hand in a more comfortable spot.

Where i can find a cheap backlit keyboard that does not look made for a fucking autistic manchild? Really drives me nuts

why do you care what it looks like. does it really matter?

Is having a Dell monitor a meme, or an ultrawide? I have Dell monitors and believe they are significantly better than BenQ or Asus.

Glad this computer have none of those trash, especially not the shit called Tenkeyless.

>Tenkeyless
Some people like having a more compact design. It's a matter of preference. Someone shouldn't need to revaluate their life because their keyboard is tenkeyless.

>RGB lighting keyboard
You can set the light to white or turn it off if it bothers you. If you are in a dimly lit room it can help you see the keys.

>Ultrawide
Great for plenty of software besides gaming. Also looks really nice. Some people prefer not having a fucking bezel between two separate monitors.

>Water cooling
Less noise and lower temps allow for higher overlocks. Why the hate?

>RGB fans and RGB Mouse
Again you can turn off the lights using the software provided. It's not that fucking difficult.

OP sounds salty and jealous.

Bought an h100 for $50 a few years ago (maybe 4, or longer), and it still works. It keeps my fx cpu nice, and cool.

>owning a monitor
what a pleb, >not telepathically connecting via ssh

TKL keyboards are definitely not a meme.

Ultrawide monitors are fine too.

Gaymer LED anything is absolutely meme.

TKL are not a meme, it should be the default honestly, once you use one you realize that.

Anyone who actually needs a numpad would be much better served by having a separate dedicated one anyway, although I can see businesses still wanting plenty of dirt cheap keyboards with numpad built in because cube drones need to finish dem TPS reports.

The only thing I got on this image is the ultrawide monitor, but it ain't my primary monitor. I got a 4k monitor as my primary and the ultrawide for my secondary use and its only on when I want to watch a movie in the correct aspect ratio.

Monoprice has a great chiclet style that only comes in blue. One of the best keyboards I've ever used and it's $17, I've seen it on sale for 10.

Only a idiot that doesn't have to input numbers would ditch the numpad

Dell current ultrasharps are really nice monitors

if you're working on spreadsheets all day you would want a numpad, otherwise it's redundant just use the row

Nah, that shit needs to be agreed by you.
But yes, everyone does it for fuck of it anyway.

But numpad is more convenient, I always use it even for small calculations.

I have led fans because the were the cheapest ones they had available in that size

Ultrawide is pretty useful for editing senpai.
All that timeline space is real nice

(you)

Nah.

I agree with this whoelheartedly. Using water is just plain dumb if you've ever heard of an electron and not using the keypad is the most telltale marker of a brainlet.

tenkeyless isn't a meme. But any layout smaller than tenkeyless is a meme.

You're a huge waste of space