Your travel tech essentials, a personal blog made especially for you

Hello Sup Forumsentoomen, I came in search of understanding what your board considers travel tech essentials. /trv/ likes to pack especially light and only take chargers/adapters/etc, so I was wondering what Sup Forums brings when the go abroad or on road trips. Currently riding through Ohio bumfuck nowhere on my way to UP, brought:
>big ass laptop
>chargers/cables/batteries
>autism pills
>dildos
>small radio, hand crank
>flash drives
>mice, usb hub
>soldering iron/wire strippers
>universal charging tips
>just the top

What do you guys bring? Knives and guns don't count, unless they're powered by electricity. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to visit /trv/ once in a while, pls

Sup Forums has EDC threads which may fit the kind of feedback you're looking for.

Also why the fuck would you need a radio

Phone, power bank and a Belkin travel surge protector/USB charger thing. Tablet for road trips, small notebook for longer travels. Cables as needed and a pair of earbuds. That's it.

I actually did bring a radio on my last trip but it was useless.

too many guns and knives, I'm looking for things you explicitly grab for longer trips.

also
>why the fuck would you need a radio
emergency SOS signaller and good for picking up pirate broadcasts and old school AM stations while in the wilderness, upper peninsula has service but I like listening to the local stations for weather and news

unfortunate

Why would you exclude guns and knives just because it's a longer trip? Or at all?

>laptop
>pmp
>earbuds
>portable power
>guns
>knives

>small radio, hand crank
if it doesn't have shortwave kys

mine did

icf-sw23

oh and my DS lite

nigger, it's just for local stations, if I go innawoods I'll bring something or a cb

because I don't care about your guns and knives, I assume everyone brings them, I'm more curious on the tech essentials, otherwise it turns into a gun and knife fight of people pissing on each other
>muh .45
>muh special

>laptop (now t440s) + external media drives
>both cell phones
>og surface pro (for fap)
>NC headphones (plane) otherwise my mdr-xb50s
>ps vita/psp for long trips
+ all chargers and stuff.

forgot camera (a6000)

>otherwise it turns into a gun and knife fight of people pissing on each other
you realize if you hadn't brought it up we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place

Your mom has a nice car. Post her boyfriend's cock.

I need to ask, was your vita worth it? I was looking at that for emulators/dating Sims to feed my inner self hate but didn't know what else it was good for

you make a good point, but it's Godwin's law, but with guns instead of hitler. someone would have brought it up so I figured I'd inb4

it's a rental, Tyrone doesn't like road trips though

>was your vita worth it
considering it was already past the hackable fw version, when i got it, not really, which is why i have to carry both the vita and the psp. vita games are kinda expensive too. i enjoy it though. if i knew moonrunes i might get more enjoyment out of it, simply due to more vn type games.

>Vita

Brought my psp go last trip

your weeaboo tech gear makes my penis extra hard

that looks fucking sexy af, did you get it used?

The gbc was just for shitting purposes but I use the PSP Go basically on every trip on the planes. It's also CFW so in addition to a bunch of psp/ps1 games, there are genesis and gba roms on it.

it looks really uncomfortable to hold

For extended periods of play it is.However it's compact and alleviates some boredom on planes so worth it to bring I think.

I would imagine your thumbs get sore, unless you're a handlet