/ggg/ Goo Gone general

#OperationGooGone Welcome to /GGG/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task. We are working on a script to be used in conjunction with ad naueseum, work in progress, anybody with more experince with headless browsers, come to the discord jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/
Discord https:/deezcord(.)gg/Q84QquE
Sup Forums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/free/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage for Sup Forums-tier garbage

BUMP

not technology

>Discord
Enjoy your botnet.

is there a 32 bit distributed binary for ungoogled chromium for linux?

Sup Forums thread was deleted for being off-topic retards

You can buy Umidigi C Note 2 smart phone without the need of a Google account. Granted, it's full blown Chinese botnet.

>discord

Why is it always that the people most motivated to do things are always so retarded?

And the same is going to happen here.
they will accept your garbage there

>Thread is too Sup Forums for Sup Forums
>Thread is too Sup Forums for Sup Forums
>(((welp looks like you have to go fuck yourself)))

Sick of this bullshit.

Not your personal army.
>(((le triple parenthesis)))
le fuck off back to your cancerous containment board
Sage goes in every field

Image in post above tells the truth.

you could try killing yourself

Until the Sup Forums mods get off our fucking nuts we can't go back moron, don't get mad at me.

>join a Discord

No thanks, Sundar.

Nice one

Get free 300usd credits for google cloud
Abuse the shit out of it, tor, mining, open proxy/vpn, whatever
cloud.google.com/free/
I used it on glorious onions

>Not IRC
for what purpose?

>Another impotent Sup Forums "campaign" circle jerk that will accomplish nothing but more spawning cringe worthy tired memes

Oh joy.

Because OP is a retarded Sup Forumsfaggot that doesn't into tech at all.

i just Googled how much of a faggot you are.

wasnt Sup Forums usually always for like, hippie opensource fanatics, following the stellar lights of RMS, Linus and Terry? do we not advocate and beleive in software freedom, in privacy, in control of our own machines?

google's recent acts have perhaps lead to a tipping point, but it saddens me that so many of us here still use Google. Google sucks for many reasons, and has sucked for years.

I am not Sup Forums, frankly I hate that place, but Google is a mess for a lot of reasons, my friends, and I hope you all recognize that. this is not, or this should be not, about some idiot iwth a manifesto, it should be about the fact that a massive global monopoly masses such a volume of data about so many users, produces software that is no doubt defective by design, and spreads this software through the ranks of civilians, governments and corps alike.

this is worrysome. this is what we should care about.

Bumping. For Yalp.

>OP hears someone on Sup Forums call Google a botnet and decides to be a 1337 hacker and start a grand crusade against Google
>Fails to realize that Google is just one of many botnets
Sad.

So what you're saying is that you're a refugee?

>wasn't Sup Forums usually always for like...
You would know what Sup Forums was for if you weren't such a blatant newfag

>we
:^)
>I am not Sup Forums
Sure you aren't.

No, he's not a refugee, he's an """economic migrant""".

I don't use Google services, and nor should anyone on Sup Forums, but OP is clearly a tech illiterate Sup Forumstard. You mention privacy--do you think we should stand with a bunch of retards who use Discord to plan their uprising? If they make a mistake that basic, how promising does this whole thing seem to you?

cuck

sorry my comrade, I have been away some time, and returned having heard news of discussions related to this.

perhaps it has changed more than I thought or hoped, but its not a surprise.

and as far as pol, my friend, I could hardly be more of a liberal frankly, but this is one of the areas where perhaps I agree with pol for once.

Fuck off with this Sup Forumsshit
Your fags are just as bad as SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU
interview with james is out

He wants to come over here and steal all the jobs and rape all the women of hardworking white Sup Forumsentoomen.

SEND HIM BACK

is this kuro neko?
kawaii desoo

no, I am not saying OP is right or of the computeratti by any measure, but the basic premis of the thread, i.e. google sucks, is something that should resonate beyond the jerks in pol, cause even jerks and fools have some sense of the world.

The fact that these people only care about Google AFTER a petty internal worker dispute which has nothing to do with their botnet practices tells me this fucking plebs DESERVE to have the Google cock rammed down their throats as hard as possible.

Hell, most of them are making a pretty penny off Google services anyway.

>all the Google Internet Defense Force in this thread

Yep. They only gave a shit because it fits their "fuck women in general" agenda. If the tables were turned and a pink-haired SJW cunt wrote a document saying men were too aggressive and stubborn to be engineers, they'd break the internet calling for her termination. If google would fire her, they'd celebrate for years. These dumb motherfuckers are too stupid to see how completely they're being played.

fuck off back to your containment board

What can I use for cloud storage outside of dropbox, google drive, and mega?

Be a good goy and follow your leader

1,000,000 search botnet

>if the tables were turned

Did you even read the memo? There's nothing offensive in it at all. A guy with a PhD in Systems Biology from Harvard wrote it. The entire premise is that there are fundamental biological differences between men and women which account for disparities in occupations, and that hiring people based on their demographics is retarded.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop saying things I don't like

Hey hey
Ho Ho
This refuge has got to go!

This is a picture of the San Francisco Google Bus. Does this trigger you?

yeh

well, is it possible to run your own server and access via ssh ? sshfs is a very useful tool for mounting remote ssh directories directly into the filesystem, and there exist interfaces for mobiles, windows, and *nix (and like, basically anything you'll be using, ssh is pretty universal).

failing that, I've heard good things about syncthing, but I havent used it myself.

additionally are some less conventional methods like storj (a crypto currency based on data hosting, essentially, its fairly cool).

I did read it, and I agree, nothing is offensive about it.

Middle-high schoolers have never heard of IRC

Go back to plebbit faggot.

I have a PC that is on all the time at home so you're saying by using those tools I could get to my files remotely? What about setting up owncloud? Or is that botnet too?

Also, is thunderbird a good desktop email client or is it trash?

You do realise that discord uses Google cloud? By using discord you are further supporting Google, not to mention they are viewing everything you write in there.

Then why are you suggesting the document stated women were unqualified to be engineers? His memo suggests nothing like that, it's simply acknowledging gender traits that were common sense until 10 years ago when (((social scientists))) began claiming gender is all in our heads.

are you that nigga who got axed?

nah, but u c, things be what they be if u is who u is

oui!

those all can work, I forgot about owncloud, which (as far as I know) should be ok as far as privacy, your data resides on your server, not in the 'cloud'.

re: thunderbird I know some people who use it and it works fine.

>Then why are you suggesting the document stated women were unqualified to be engineers?
I'm not retard. I'm saying that was the stupid implication that the outrage machine took. The alt right seized on that to shit on google. If the tables were turned-- if there was some vaguely anti-male memo in google, Sup Forums would lose their shit and demand her removal.