I just saw an American today. Have you ever seen one IRL?

I just saw an American today. Have you ever seen one IRL?

I have to deal with yanks daily. Damn them. We need interstate border control over here.

The real question is if you didn't, americans are so fat they can be seen from 200km away haha

unironically he was fat (but not overweight) and black (drake kind of black)

he smelled weird and wore some NBA jersey and had an afro

Yeah. Back when I was living in Ireland there was a couple of yanks in my village.

I saw an American on the bus several months ago

guy spoke with a Southern drawl and sounded really strange like a radio

apparenly some Pole was supposed to be his guide but he scammed him or something so I was watching as the irritated Southerner interrogated this stuttering Pole speaking shit English

dunno what happened next I got off the bus

I'm friend with a half black-white american woman,
she said she's also 1/8 indian.

great person with good attitude, but she eats 3 times I do, never understand how'd she do that.

Talked with a american grill once, she was a nice person
Very talkative

Only once like 2 years ago for the first time they were old scuba divers.

My cousin is american
He's not fat though
A bit too carefree but still top lad

>carefree
how so?

Dropped out of school and only cares about surfing
It's cool though he has a job and can always go back to school when he feels like it

Ahh, so he's living the good life. Lucky guy.

I saw/heard a pack of them yesterday in an Indian restaurant loudly asking what kebabs were and trying to figure out which curry was the least spicy with the most meat in it.

I'm not even joking it was funny shit. It's rare that I see an American but whenever I do they're always doing something retarded.

Yup the other day
An old American tourist couple
They were nice

i never had a kebab, and I don't even know what curry is

What's funny about Brits and Germans here is they're always too stupid to understand directions to the bridge out to the island/beaches

We're a tourist hotspot and I always end up giving directions, it's always Brits and Germans that just cannot understand "go down the road, take a right under the overpass and circle around onto THE ONLY BRIDGE IN SIGHT"

What's wrong with you guys

>"go down the road, take a right under the overpass and circle around onto THE ONLY BRIDGE IN SIGHT"
If you told me this, I wouldn't know where to go, but I would thank you and leave anyway because I'm too shy to ask you to explain better.

i live next to 320 million

No, I've never seen one.

Only tourists

Hey at least 12 million plus their horde of children aren't crapping up Mexico.

Being occupied helps with that, I live near Ramstein.

A lot cant drive for shit and behave like they were on their highways instead of the glorious Autobahn.

>Hold lane and speed.

So boring.

I did lewd things with an american girl from georgia

>walk into a cafe
>american waitress
>american son of a pig stealing true blue aussie jobs

we all living in amerika, amerika, it's wunderbar

Too many. We get the shitty faggy hippy ones though, normie Americans are bro tier but don't come here.

same. I have to think about it hard and I think ai get it but maybe that's because we have proper walkways here. Is he saying that you circle around one of those highway onramps?

Fact, all hail our american overlords.

Old things suck and new things are inherently better!

Amen!

Nah

I came here to make this dumb joke.

>she said she's also 1/8 indian
Of course she did.

Yea when I was a kid my pastor and his wife were both from Texas. It was weird because his wife used to run the Sunday school and her name was Marybeth and they dressed really southern with the frock and the pastor had a hat and that stone collar thing. We also had to pledge allegiance to the christian flag at the start of Sunday school and the bible as well I think, it was a bit weird.
They were very nice people.

>Christian flag
What?

I met an American once. He was pretending to be Canadian but I can see through his lies.

There was some flag in the corner and I think the pledge was just adapted from the american one. it wasn't as long though

No

I know an American veteran, he was a paratrooper of the 82nd Airborne Division
He is very old, he fought in Vietnam, he is a member of the American Legion, a nice boy

I never seen one. So i believe that America is not real and all made up by the Brits.

southern americans=based
yanks=hipster faggots

Yeah. In a bit they'll come flooding into my hometown again. They'll buy cheap Delftware, get ripped off at the stroopwafel stall, and jump away from locals on bikes.

Cor, I wouldn't believe that for a second, old bea-I mean, guy. Those bloody, er, fucking Brits are too handsome and manly to pretend to be us ugly fatty-watty Americans, we are. Er, they are, that is, innit

I've never seen a European.

Fat 2000 calorie diet frog faced American?

Nope, not seen any of dems

>He was fat but not overweight
What?

Because europe is a lie made up by brits

The world will know about this.