Guys trust me it is NOT a gun problem

Guys trust me it is NOT a gun problem.
This is the core of the second amendment, rising up against an abusive government!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpoKPYb0KCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it finally worked!

We aren't all Americans on Sup Forums, we don't know American laws. What is the second amendment?

Guys it's not an Islam and refugee problem! We just need more tolerance and diversity.

It's literally >muh guns

Jesus Christ, man.
It's grants the american people the right to own weapons.

what are you trying to say?
that is literally what just happened
the founding fathers warned us about this

I think it's a mental health issue something about living in America drives people insane.

who was stupid enough to grant the right to bear arms to a nation of slobby manchild and thinking everything would turn alright?

Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette

haha look at all this butthurt from cucked nations from around the world

you're just jealous cause you don't have a second amendment

seriously my dude, if people didn't have guns in the united states then they would just be getting power abused and have nothing to fight back with.
it's the only country in the world that still has freedom and you faggots are hating on them because you don't have that freedom when in reality you should be wondering why is my country cucked?
when the united states fall, we all fall, you fucking morons. the USA are the last line of defence we have against the new world order or whoever the fuck wants to take over the world using goverments and shit

It's not a gun problem. It's a murdering mindset problem.

The U.S. is the new world order you fucking retarded namefag freedom has been gone for along if they really did ever have it.

I think the reason Europeans complain so much about guns is because they're terrified that the entire US population is essentially the world's largest army and they can't invade us because of this.

you dont understand my message..
the USA is the last country in the world that can fight against a tyrannical government.
the rest of the world is fucked already.

2016 US year of the Monkey

Back I belive in 18th or 19th century France send sociolog to US to do some reaserch on prisons I think. He observed the society and made some pretty interesting remarks. He came from country that was still monarchy with cast system. He said that people in France were overall more happy because it doesn't matter if they fail in life or succeed, they have more or less same place in society, whereas in USA, because everyone is equal you're the only one to blame if you're failing at life and your worth is only measured by how much money you have.

Right to shoot cops

Something about Bear arms

Somalia have way more freedom if you're talking about personal rights.

>Discuss with americans on Sup Forums
>They threaten to come over and shoot you

Every single time...

What the fuck nigga can you even read? Where the fuck did "threaten to come over and shoot you"

Wait till the point when they claim it's an American board and all foreigners should leave.

The second ammendment gives every person the right to keep and bear arms (weapons) because according to it we need a militia to defend the state. Well-regulated applies to the weapons, meaning that they fucking work. Its been established that due to well-regulated it only protects weapons that would be practical in actual battle (so no catapults or sawed-offs aren't protected they can be banned). It implicitly has the purpose to aid the overthrow of tyranny.

Regardless the actual problem is organized crime not the fact that we can own guns.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
liberal

its ok, your turn will come soon

youtube.com/watch?v=DpoKPYb0KCM

no im not talking about personal rights my dude
i mean the day americans lose their guns, and i hope they never do, there will be nothing stopping tyrannical goverments. it will be the end of the world as we know it.
that is what all you no-gun cucked fags don't understand. the american people are literally our last hope against a new world order and the day they fall, you will be nothing more than cattle to the slaughterhouse.
so you should be fucking grateful that these glorious motherfuckers are still here to save us cucked fags from everything evil in this world instead of bitching about them.

Stop sucking our dick you stupid irrelevant poutine faggot

I find it really odd that Europeans are so obsessed with American laws that don't effect them that they will post this shit within hours of it happening.

Can you guess how frequently the average american thinks about the laws in your country?

How does it feel to have your mouth and arse so full of American cum that you can barely breathe?

This is a logical fallacy. Guns = No tyrannical government. Can't you see that they are suffering a tyrannical government right now and not doing jack shit about it? What are they going to do, shoot a bunch of police officers? Kill all politicians? There are more where those come from.

No, Americans are allowed guns because it puts guns in their heads. Surely the germanics can't invade, we have walls! Surely the ship can't sink, it's modern! Surely the government can't fuck me if I own a Glock! It instills the american population with a false sense of security and convinces them they don't need to actually do anything to not get fucked.

And that is why they fuck you and will continue to fuck you.

Its because every single genius think that they know the easy solition to problems that lack an easy solution if you really think about them for an iota of a second

>the news is scary
>better surrender a core right and freedom

Dangerous freedom you fag
Not that I'd expect a German to understand freedom

Jesus, you sound like 15 year old who just read Orwel. They already have corpo-oligarychy. I am not grateful and I despise they way of life. Fuck them.

>BLM members ambush cops at a peaceful protest
>can't you see the problem is the government

They at least give us a fucking chance to do it. The problem is due to retarded social conditioning the only way there would ever be an uprising is if they did something drastic, like outright ban guns or repealed any of the first 2 ammendments.

b-but dey raycist!

At least they actually have the fucking balls to rise against a government they believe is oppressing them no matter how misguided it is.

And that is why they will continue to fuck you in every other manner. Poverty, public executions, testing drugs on the population, spying on people's private business, they can even send you to die in the middle east for fabricated reasons, but as long they didn't touch your gun, right?

REEDOM AIN'T REEEEE

dont listen to the voices sven

gun owners aren't communists the government doing those things don't conflict with their beliefs and for some they agree.

See? You're not overthrowing shit. Enjoy your nutcases.

>You're not overthrowing shit
What is it that you think people want to overthrow?

Their BMI so they can make pew-pews from scootmobile.

What? Just because they won't revolt at those things doesn't mean they won'y revolt at all sven.regardless that doesn't mean we should not be able to have guns

I genuinely want to laugh at this but I dont understand what you're trying to say besides that they are fat.

its still better to have guns than not have them
the proof, we just saw it yesterday. it enables them to fight power abuse.
when we speak of tyrannical government, i don't think we are speaking of the same proportions, because surely if there was something to be done about it, it would be happening. a tyranical government grabs your guns and commits "soft" genocide against your people by importing hordes of immigrants. this kind of genocide that you won't fight against because you don't see it happening since it's on a span of a few generations. and even if you wanted to fight against it you couldn't because of the reasons cited above.

what are you going to do when your government decide to fuck your race? nothing, you can't do anything because you can't go at a tank with a blade.

sure you can hate americans all you want but at the end of the day, the fate of the world rests in their hands.

I'm not entirely sure either because dude weed lmao. Anyway I think the previous guy you replied to meant to say that the 2nd was made to overthrow tyrannical governments or something so by appealing to it you have to overthrow something? I don't know.

who cares good effort man *pats you on the butt*

something is off.
how can poland still be 99% white while the rest of europe is getting cucked into oblivion?
what is preventing the jew from having a grasp on your country?
something is fishy.
there has to be a reason hitler invaded you first.