Calls himself superior

>Calls himself superior
>still using windows 10
explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y3no3mlLfjY
youtu.be/_bzj9ujUrQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing to hide, nothing to fear. i guess that's an issue for you pedo weebs, though.

Thats.... not the point of privacy.

Locks on your doors, blinds on your windows hide what you do from others though. Do you have something to hide?
>But niggers stealing my stuff
Yes, and that's why security and privacy are important, because no one should want digital niggers taking and seeing their stuff

I too enjoy operating systems which unecesarily utilize my bandwidth and system resources to communicate intrusive, non-anonymous information with the microsoft mothership

youtu.be/Y3no3mlLfjY
youtu.be/_bzj9ujUrQM

first video is interesting, heres the background on it:

ruskie replaces the microsoft public key with his own public key in the windows 10 install binary.

he installs it in a virtual and MITM's the connection so that the virtual thinks it is communicating with microsoft.

he is able to decrypt the packets because he has the private key and windows 10 thinks it is using microsoft public key but is actually the ruskies

And this is why we shouldn't allow curry to develop our operating systems

There's a difference between taking steps to ensure your privacy and taking extreme steps to hide whatever it is you're doing.

what, now its wrong to want privacy?

maybe I just shitpost a lot on Sup Forums an people done need to be seeing it, you fucking faggot

>post picture making fun of commies
>shilling against microsoft

what is your IP logging you anyway for 400, Alex

>Someone does something bad so we might as well let everyone else do it too
no

what is https faggot

How's directX 12.1 on Linux?
Failing that I can always run Autodesk 2018 and get some work done for a change.
No? How about Adobe?
Shit, at least my nVidia Quadro gets drivers.

Fuck off poorfaggot, get a real OS

isp logs where i visit but https stops them from reading my shitposts.

also, an isp has somewhat of a need to keep monitoring on stuff, this is different from microsoft spying on its users

It's so funny that it's always the same things, as if everyone who does work on Windows uses those things.
Direct x can be replaced with vulkan, and the others are niche or older versions will likely work just fine.

>DirectX
Support open standards such as Vulcan
>Autodesk
Linux just got Maya support and Mac OS has full Autodesk suite support
>Adobe
Stop acting like you're some professional content creator. You can make your Reddit frog and cuck memes on anything.
>Quadro
What? Linux has both open source and closed source drivers for Nvidia cards.

I hope ICE agents kick you out of USA Rajeesh.

your fucks delusional sense of security disturbs me.

what is not an argument for 400, Alex

Nice counter arguments there, champ. .02ยข have been deposited into your good goy account

user, did you know that those videos show the windows 10 Insider Preview build? Aka, the beta version you can freely sign up and that mention about the screenshot and data capture on the EULA?
Yes?
Because that isn't present on the actual RTM build, cmon, you can go and read both EULA agreement and see for yourself

the absolute state of delusional commies

You know nothing about my political views.

I've tried both actually OP. I don't do any programming though, I do have a certificate in Robotics and I did learn some programming, but I prefer windows 10 since I'm not doing any hard programming and only doing basic stuff. Maybe I'll dual boot to linux in the future for a project.

JUST

Make an actual counterargument

Your faggot

still no arguments

Your faggot to

Its ok user, I too am often unable to formulate effective counteraguments and end up in a similar situation as you.

>install w10
>try open disk management
>this app has been blocked for your protection
>uninstall w10

Works on my machine.
No, seriously, what botnet version did you downloaded this time kiddo?
Why aren't you using diskpart like a sane person?

still waiting for all of yours
>muh https

if you think they cant see what trap video you fap to than you are retarded

Provide evidence to back up your claim

please give an example of how this would happen... i mean, technology isnt magic, it operates by rules.

please describe this to me so I can understand

>calls hjimself superior
>ever used windows 10
>assumed my gender

(You)

Windows users don't really belong to Sup Forums

>try Void Linux because why not
>have to manually configure shit
>DROPPED
>try Alpine Linux
>same shit
>try Antergos
>nice but some shit about public keys were broke
>dropped
>say fuck it and install xubuntu
>really nice but ugly as fuck
>but mouse wheel scroll is really small
>have to download an obscure program and make it autostart
>tons of small but annoying shit like that
>switch to Windows 10
>everything just works
My data is a fair thing to give to them if they give me back an OS with superior quality that works out of the box and stays that way. Computers are for automating, there is no point in using a computer with Linux if you have to do the work of the computer.

>this many levels of retardation
I really hope you're just shilling/baiting, for your own sake.