Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums asking if it's possible to embed CP into pictures

>Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums asking if it's possible to embed CP into pictures
>Sup Forums is all paranoid
>Post 10000x10000 res gif because on some mobile devices it causes the browser to crash since it can't render such large image dimension
>spooky spooky mode
>Get 1 day ban by mods

The gif has no data in it. It's something we've posted randomly on Sup Forums before to fuck with phone posters. Why are the mods so unfun now?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dnsev/4cs/issues/56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The image to spooky for the mods and Sup Forums

I remember that thread. I will say it again, Sup Forums jannies and mods, you are the most retarded board mods of all time

Reminds me of the good old rarpng days.

This, or they are fuckign shills maybe, but i may be wrong and they are fucking stupid banning wrong things and leaving free baits, shills and astroturfers

Wtf you can't do that op, the mods are full retard and you will scare them with spooky large dimension gifs.

Mods are literally just shaking right now.

Haha! It work!...!

Surprised how gracefully this was handled. No crash or lockup, just an instant "fuck that noise". Floens did a good.

All i get on iOS chrome browser is little red banner saying "file no longer exists (404)"

NEVER download a picture of a sink from Sup Forums. You have been warned.

That's because modern smartphone have the same amount of ram as desktops 10 years ago.

Floens made a good error handling work here.
>Pic related

Wot?

Don't download this guys

Guess the mods there use phones from 2012, no surprise.

>using touchjizz
>implying mods aren't newfags

this

Holy fuck, you can kinda tell when you see the reflection on the faucet.

MODS BTFO, how will they ever recover?

MODS MODS MODS

Stop paying attention to Sup Forums you fucking idiots, they're dumbass conspiracy theorists who don't know anything about technology

The same can be said for much of Sup Forums...

>I remember that thread
Like it was yesterday?

Press F
github.com/dnsev/4cs/issues/56

What?

So does this mean my OnePlus 3T's retarded amount of RAM was useful?

That is one of the most bullshit things I have ever read

how do your brain "crash" does he mean that gives you a stroke or something?

That's just the summerfags we can't seem to get rid of
It used to be mostly libertarians and stormfags
And people pretending to be stormfags for lulz
However because Sup Forums got overrun by normalfags it's gotten very difficult to tell if OP is just pretending or actually a braindead pleb

What is being reflected?

I remember you. You posted that in the thread about what Sup Forums was like 10 y

It's from a sci-fi book.

No.

Fine, I'll give it a snow crash pass

Oh no!

>Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums asking if it's possible to embed CP into pictures

embedding rar files into images was a thing about a decade ago on Sup Forums

fucking newfags

>I remember that thread
>from yesterday
And they say kids today have short attention span