Cant deny Israels right to DEFEND itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Cant deny Israels right to DEFEND itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2016/573916/EPRS_BRI(2016)573916_EN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i agree

American money is Israeli strategy. Kek.

Pretty smart of them desu. I don't like Hamas, I think stooping down to the level of Israel is a bad thing. They started this conflict with terrorism 100 years ago, and now sadly people think it will end with terrorism. The best solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict is if the Jews get absorbed back into our genes. They Israelites, we are Ichmaelites, we're so it's only natural to want to stop this 100 year old family feud.

You forget that Hamas also are the government of these folk with popular support because they also keep the water and electricity running as best they can while Isreal literally tries to starve them out. Of course Palestinian civilians are going to blueball the IDF by doing this, it's their only choice; especially since the IDF bombs the shit out of all their vital services such as hostpitals.

It's Israel who provides electricity and other basic needs to Palestine, you mongoloid.

>Israel are benevolant and don't use the water supply as a hard bargaining chip.
Didn't know they had JIDF in BR.

Have the EU's take on the situation, where Israel are acting like complete fuckheads.
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2016/573916/EPRS_BRI(2016)573916_EN.pdf

So tell me, how does Hamas "keep the water and electricity running as best they can" with their supply from Israel cut out because of Hamas itself chimping out?

You do realise that Hamas is not your run of the mill terrorist organization?
They aren't just a bunch of balaclava wearing tossers running around lobbing mortars and DIY missiles. They have an actual beaucracy with emergency services, utilities and all the other things a region needs to keep on functioning like the Ba'athists they replaced. If they didn't then they'd have no popular support whatsoever and Israel would have winkled them out already.

As for your point, they run the repairing of infrastructure and the digging of wells for when their benevolent neighbors decide they aren't feeling generous and turn the taps off to fuck with the locals. Seeing this conflict as civilized Jews against the bad terrorists arabs is fucking childish, one side is trying to embed itself and gain as much land and power as it can while the other simply is trying to survive.

Fuck off favela monke

Yes, yes, I know about that and it only makes me think palestinians fucking deserve all the shit they get for putting these people in charge.
They aren't JUST terrorists but they're still that.

>palestinians dindu nuffin

taking either side in this dispute is retarded because you end up ignoring the crimes of the one you've chosen to defend.

really makes you think

Theres no "a" in "benevolent".

Your problem is that you're taking sides in a matter that doesn't concern you.
Like a fucking retard :D:D:D
Nuke em both and we'll have peace.

>Palestinians fucking deserve all the shit they get for putting these people in charge.

As opposed to the terrorists that the Israelis voted in Benjamin and his land stealing lads who piss on international law daily and get away with it? Yes, Israel was once the one fighting for it's life but now it's a nuclear superpower and instead of building bridges and being kind from a position of strength, all they have done is make everyone think that the arabs were right all along in trying to wipe them out before they got settled.

Using human shields, how is that even in question?

>all they have done is make everyone think that the arabs were right all along in trying to wipe them out before they got settled.
arabs were right, too bad they lost so we gotta watch this bullshit show and take their shit refugees in the name of humanity.

Do you seriously imply any country in the world would accept having rockets fired upon their cities and not respond with fire?

Your flag definitely related, if the US was in the same situation as Israel Palestinians would be literally non existent today

You guys should learn to THINK and stop being triggered by FEELS of propaganda

>building bridges and being kind from a position of strength
We tried that, both in Southern Lebanon and Gaza, the only thing we got is rockets on our citizens, fuck them and fuck you Paki faggot.

Benjamin please, wind your nose in.

Israeli jews are quite based...
Their diaspora... gas em

Again, not making any argument.
Sometimes I forget Sup Forums is all about shitposting...

feels good not to live in a cuck country tho

That comic is pro-israel you autists.

lol it doesnt matter what some shithead yurotrash scandinavic kike thinks

because in the end, Islam will liberate Palestine.

And fuck little shitholes like norgay which side with the zionists

But hes given plenty of arguements.

Pooland why

>Israels right to DEFEND itself
Occupying forces can't claim the right to self defence.

>Hamas use human shields
This has been disproven many, many times.

>Israelis ITT defending their country's foreign policy
Two days ago the Chilcot report came out and every British flag on Sup Forums was disgusted with what they heard and believe Iraq was a tragedy on our record. How difficult is it to put your petty nationalism to one side and admit the truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU

>This has been disproven many, many times.
Remove the dis from disproven and you make a good point

I don't take sides with either. I take sides with international law. Which is pretty damning of Israel.

and Hamas, hence my point you idiot.

>We tried that, both in Southern Lebanon and Gaza
Invading South Lebanon and occupying Gaza/blockading them is your idea of peace?

Incredible delusion. Try following international law retard.

>I take sides with international law.
This is how you know you live in a country that is truly irrelevant on an international level.

No. Hamas have the right to self-defence under international law. Israel's aggression is illegal.

This is straigthforward. If you don't understand Israel/Palestine, go look at international law.

>I don't care about laws
This is how you know you live a country that's completely uncivilised and ignorant.

>Using civilians including children as human shields
>justifiable under international law

Ok now I know you're arab diaspora

>This is how you know you live a country that's completely uncivilised and ignorant.
I can afford to be as ignorant as I want, due to the fact that I live in the worlds sole superpower.

Fucking Israhell is killing innocent civilians there in mass way. Fuck this kosher propaganda about "human shields". Israhell is also funding/training ISIS and sending refugees to Europe in cooperation with Russia and USA.

I am an #IsraeliMissile

1. That doesn't happen
2. That's accusation is levelled against Hamas who were elected in 2006. Israel has been occupying Palestine since 1967.
3. Hamas are not in power in the West Bank, yet Israel continues it's illegal settlement construction there.

It's always amusing Israel's defenders cry Hamas. They honestly believe history started in 2006.

here we go again...

>I can afford to be as ignorant as I want
The increasing prevalence of that attitude will be the USA's downfall. Just like the Romans got complacent and collapsed from within, so will you.

They have the mindset that literally everyone in the world is out to get them and they are the victim no matter what they do. It's this kind of shit that led to WW2 and continues to fuel bullshit all over the world.

Hamas actually have quite a lot less infringements under international law. Israel is guilty of unsanctioned military aggression and stealing of land from other sovereign states plus bombing hospitals and international NGO buildings.

No evidence of coercion or that anyone was forced to do so.
You do know that these people are incredibly supportive of Hamas and are usually members of Hamas themselves, right? Not all of Hamas is it's military wing and the IDF doesn't really care to differentiate between civilian Hamas targets and military Hamas targets.

In case you don't know what that means, it's the difference between blowing up a weapons cache and a building of medical supplies.

>1. That doesn't happen
stopped reading.

>Hamas use civilians to protect their weapons!
>But don't worry, we're barbaric enough to shoot and bomb through them to get rid of the threat to us!

>Hamas has a right to use children as suicide bombers under international law
No they don't you sniveling shitskin. Why are virtually all Muslims incapable of civilized behavior?

>Hamas are responsible for this conflict
>despite only coming to power in 2006 in a conflict that's been raging since 1967
>despite not operating in the West Bank which is under constant occupation
>despite not being in power in South Lebanon
You really are retarded aren't you?

>muh Hamas
See Everytime you cry Hamas, it just becomes apparent how ignorant you are of Israel/Palestine and how you're just parroting what your Fox news tells you.

You do know that was being sarcastic and critical of Israel there, right? Cmon lad, you've been hanging around the yanks too much.

You said Hamas, not the Palestinians, were justified under international law. That's what you said--HAMAS. So you don't get to pretend that you're not talking about the organization that uses children as human shields and bombs.

In your next post please acknowledge your hypocrisy, your illiteracy, and your inability to recognize that you are supporting terrorists who have a rich history of committing atrocities.

I misread his post. Apologies to thank yank if you're reading this.
Hamas are justified under international since they are the government of Gaza. Every government -yours and mine included- has the right to self defence in the UN charter. It's a guaranteed right.

The fact that you aren't willing to ackowledge that Israel has ZERO right to attack another sovereign nation is quite amusing in a discussion about international law.

>This literal Paki defending Hamas
Kill yourself subhuman.

but not european countries, we are only getting those who didn't do nothing

the funny thing is hamas will keep using human shields because of the moral outrage and international pressure put on israel to lower civilian casualties
if the bleeding hearts shut the fuck up and publicly said 'it needs to be done' then hamas would have no incentive to use human shields

>Israel has beseiged, starved and bombed the Gaza Strip so intensely and for so long that the median age is 18.
>Is then surprised when they act like angry teenagers with PTSD and rockets.

Really mate? They're not civilized because they've been bombed into the stone age.

My initial point is that both parties are guilty of atrocities and so taking a side is pointless. Like most Arabs, you seem to have trouble admitting the faults of the Palestinians because you share a similar culture/language/ethnicity.

Ahh yes, we should just ignore civilians being firebombed

You should because you are helping the terrorists win.

>You should because you are helping the terrorists win.

"You should ignore the civilians being firebombed to help the Israeli terrorists win"
Fixed it for you nosebro.

You're both terrorists, the Israeli government is borderline Saudi Arabia tier evil.

The average age is 18 because they breed like rats.

Israel is not terrorist, Hamas is. If we were terrorists there would be no Palestinians left.

See above dumb Aussie shitposter. We could exterminate Palestinians whenever we want to, but we don't because we are good people. If Palestinians had it the other way around, do you think they would hesitate? Not a chance.

Rewarding Hamas for fucking their civilians isn't doing anyone any favors poobro

Sorry, can you point me to the specific statute where the UN justifies using children as suicide bombers in self-defense? I'll be looking forward to it in your next post. Btw I don't really give a shit about Israel, they can be eating Palestinian babies for breakfast for all I care, but I do give a shit about sanctimonious hypocrites who can't keep their arguments straight.

>This guy so cucked by flag waving, he'll always support his country no matter what
Sad
>My initial point is that both parties are guilty of atrocities
The party that's responsible is always the one that initiates the conflict. This stnadard was established in the Nuremberg Trials. Israel's occupation not only started this conflict but it's continued occupation means it will face continued resistance. The idea that Palestinians have no right to resist foreign aggression is just beyond absurd. If Israel ended it's illegal occuption, the conflict would be over.

I will always support my country and my people because I have a spine unlike you, cowardly retarded scum.

>Israel's occupation not only started this conflict
You realise that the Arabs attacked Israel first right? Do they not teach history in Britain?

>We could exterminate Palestinians whenever we want to
No you couldn't. That's like the Saudis could just exterminate the Yemenese if it wanted to. There are consequences and countries are always mindful of them. What Israel does is the absolute maximum it can do without triggering an international crisis. Don't forget the UN has attempted to take action against Israel on no less than 8 occassions but each time the USA has vetoed it. The only thing saving Israel from dealing with huge repurcussions is the USA.

you're absolutely right, while we're at it the australians should end their illegal occupation of australia and give it back to the abos, turks should leave Constantinople and give it to the greeks and Italy should give north italy back to the pope

>Because we are good people.
>Good.
>People.
Fucking hell mate, you're not very accurate today are you?

>Rewarding Hamas for fucking their civilians.
But it's the civilians doing it of their own accord to fuck with you.
You've bombed and starved them for generations, do you REALLY think they will not use every avenue available to them to stop you from destroying what little they have? This is human psychology 101 here, this is the tiniest sliver of a victory they can get and they will leap at it.

Israelis are good western people who value civilisation. Palestinians on the other hand are mindless fanatics straight from the 11th century.

Yes, we could.

>we good they bad ooga booga

>I will support my country even if they're wrong
How about just supporting your country when they're right and not when they're wrong?

Amazing ignorance.
I'm talking about the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Even if you believe Arabs attacked you that doesn't mean you can continually occupy Palestine.
Except there's no legal mandate to do any of those things. In your ridiculous examples, no sovereign nation is being illegally occupied by another sovereign nation recognised under international law.

Why must be you obtuse and not just follow the international legal position?

>the UN justifies using children as suicide bombers in self-defense
Like I said, this doesn't happen.

>But it's the civilians doing it of their own accord to fuck with you.
You think their kids get a say in this? Do you think they could make an informed choice even if they did? Do you believe the Palestinian population isn't North Korean-tier brainwashed?

The Palestinian leaders make the intelligent choice of routinely putting their civilians in harm's way because that's what Europeans reward. They will keep this conflict going for as long as they possibly can because that's how they can keep the foreign money flowing, and they know they'll never be pressured by anyone to act otherwise.

>I'm talking about the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Even if you believe Arabs attacked you that doesn't mean you can continually occupy Palestine.
Ok lets run this hypothetical for you since you are too stupid to do it yourself.
>Israel leaves the West Bank
>Israel has already left Gaza
>Fatah loses power to Hamas because the Palestinian people are all radical and crazy
>Hamas continue attacks against Israel
>Israel has to reoccupy it all to stop the attacks
Stupid, dumb, leftist scum.

>How about just supporting your country when they're right and not when they're wrong?
Saving Israeli people is what is right.

>They will keep this conflict going for as long as they possibly can
The conflict is going because you are occupying another person's country. Stop.

evrytim

Gaza is not occupied by Israel. It does not stop Hamas from firing rockets or attacking Israelis. If anything the thing we need is more occupation, invade Gaza and wipe out Hamas for good.

Sorry mate but all that heat, sand and unleavened bread has gotten to your head. You might have been when you guys were still in Europe before Germany fucked everything up but since then you've gone native and aren't any better than the Arab neighbors you hate so much.

Maybe we can talk about Hamas using civilians as shields but only once you stop using the USA as a human shield against UN resolutions against you. Once you play by the international rulebook then you'll be considered a western nation.

Unless you accept Palestine as a part of Israel and drop the "Land of the Jews" crap then this will never end.

>Israel has already left Gaza
Gaza is not occupied by Israel.
In what way is BLOCKADING another acountry, leaving it? If Israel put the UK under a Land, Sea and Air blockade that would be illegal and the UK armed forces would wipe you off the map.

Why don't you leave the West Bank? What's your excuse for stealing land building illegal settlements in a place with no Hamas?

>We could exterminate Palestinians whenever we want to
What, would you drop a nuke on them? Genocide them? I'm sure you wouldn't get invaded and perhaps trigger WW3 by doing that mate.

>aybe we can talk about Hamas using civilians as shields but only once you stop using the USA as a human shield against UN resolutions against you
You mean the same UN that wants to make criticism of Islam illegal around the world?

Why do you want to listen to the UN? It is an organisation run by Muslims and the ultra-left.

>In what way is BLOCKADING another acountry, leaving it?
The blockade is to stop arms shipments. Israel supplies Gaza with what it needs to support life. Anything else after that is Palestinian corruption issues.

>Why don't you leave the West Bank?
Because we saw what happened when we left Gaza? Palestinians put radicals in power who killed all of the opposition and then started a war with Israel again. They simply cannot be trusted.

Mass slaughter, expulsion. Happens all the time in the Middle East and nothing happens to the perpetrators. Like when the Arabs expelled their Jews.

Don't forget Japanese should leave Japan and give it back the Ainus, Okinawans, and various ethnicities that were there before them.

Right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
It's incredible you have the nerve to accuse others of being brainwashed. Do yourself a favor and make sure you at least have a cursory knowledge of the topics you're attempting to discuss before making false claims

You seem to honestly believe that you have the right to do what you want to other people's countries. That international law doesn't apply to you and you have a special status where other countries must respect your borders but you don't have to respect other country's borders.

Yea, that's not how it works. All your mental gymnastics mean nothing in international law. You have no right to blockade Gaza under international law. You have no right occupy the West Bank and build illegal settlements. You are guilty of international crimes of mass size.

Stop playing the victim card.

>You mean the same UN that wants to make criticism of Islam illegal around the world?

Oh fuck me, you're really grabbing at straws here. I can smell the sweat on your brow from here. Keep on playing the victim and see what happens, keep crying wolf and even your greatest ally will give up and throw you to the wolves.

>Stop playing the victim card.
Perhaps you should take your own advice you terrorist apologist.

1. Evidence of suicide bombing is not evidence of Hamas forcing people to suicide bomb. Did the UK force my friend Jason to lose his arm in Afghanistan? No, he volunteered.
2. They have no option. The Palestinians have no army, no navy, no air force, no heavy equipment. Nothing. They have no life and no future. They're desperate. Young people with no future will do desperate things to try to gain independence for their country. Look at how many retards signed up for Vietnam despite not having to live under the horrors the Gazans do.

You are the one playing the victim card for a terrorist group and advocating policies that would result in thousands more deaths on both sides, because you do not understand what is actually happening here, or what the Palestinians are actually like, or what they want. You are just another delusional leftist drone, who does not understand reality but thinks he has all the answers.

The point is that the UN has no moral authority. It is an organisation with political goals, not the Dalai Llama. Stop treating it with reverence.

>the UN
>run by muslims

this thread has devolved into a pit of retardation

>Obeying intertional law is apologising for terrorism
I'm not surprised that a criminal nation like Austrialia doesn't care about obeying international law :^)

It is run by Muslims and Leftists. Stacked to the brim with them. My hope was that the US would cut funding to and thus kill the organisation off, if a Republican won, but that looks less likely now.

>obey international law
>don't have to because muh reasons
As long as Israel continues it's polies, there will be no peace for Israel or Palestine. I hope one day you realise this because unlike you I actually want peace for your country.
>It is run by Muslims and Leftists.
The UN Security Council has 5 permanent members:

1) USA
2) UK
3) France
4) Russia
5) China

Yes, all leftists and Muslims.

No, it's your refusal to condemn Hamas that concerns me mainly. Going by your own strict objections to violations of international law I would've thought terrorist attacks on civilians, using civilians as human shields, and various other acts of violence might've made that list but clearly not. Oh I forgot, all Hamas' crimes have been """"""""""""disproved"""""""""""".

Isn't Sup Forums blocked in your country?

Well let's see what the EU definition of terrorism is then...

"-Offences under national law, which, given their nature or context, may seriously damage a country or an international organisation where committed with the aim of:
>Seriously intimidating a population.
>Unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act.
>seriously destabilising or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social
structures of a country or an international organisation.

So... Hamas are the terrorists or Israel? Maybe both?

There will never be peace in Israel-Palestine as long as people like you keep giving ground to terrorists.

>1) USA
Leftist and Muslim sympathsing President who hates Israel.
>2) UK
Government is weak and indecisive.
>3) France
Leftist
>4) Russia
Anti-western, manifested as a leftist policy towards Israel.
>5) China
Leftist, anti-western but does not do much.

OK, this is the final straw.

I'm leaving this thread now before I get permanent brain damage.

> No arguments