Women in Tech

Who turned AMD around?

It sure wasn't Rory Read, Dirk Meyer, or Hector Ruiz. It was Lisa Su, who is a brilliant engineer with a bachelor's, master's, and PhD from MIT, who is also an excellent leader that oversaw one of the greatest tech turn-arounds this decade.

So shut it with all this "women can't code" "women can't be good leaders" crap.

Don't degrade Dr Su and reduce her to a mere gender you fucking cretin.
Man or woman Dr Su is literally one of the smartest and most respectable people on the entire planet. The top .0001% of humanity. She isn't representative of women, she isn't representative of her ethnicity, she is representative of herself alone. You might as well not even be the same species. Go fuck yourself.

She chink so it make sense tho

Mom

>Who turned AMD around?
Wasn't it keller?

Exception that proves the rule.

Lisa is an exception, not the rule. Unlike most "tech" women, she is actually passionate about her work and products and not just a corporate marketing monkey.

We love and respect hard working women, but this bootcamp want begin high pay jobs because are women or begin CEO in middle 20...

Lisa Su is ignore from feminist because she is engineer,Asian and average looks, feminist want white,blonde,pretty and young women with MBA, to had role model, shy Asian girls nerdy is bully by pretty white girls.

Simple Asian women aren't the women feminist want in tech.

We never said that women can't be good leaders. We said that generally, they don't.

Lisa is fucking fantastic.

Wait, I thought Feminists HATE attractive women because they themselves are slobs and unattractive.

intel shills will shit up this thread , intel hired 10000 indians just for this

Actually there are los of different kind of feminists, and intelligent ones (the ones that still think like the first wave) don't call themselves feminist.
I think the term that women can't code comes from the fact that they search another areas far from computers, in my university there are only 18 female students of 120 in computer sciences, but in physic therapy 80% there, are women; 50% on animation and 60% on ambiental technologies.

amd turned around because lisa is good at her job.
amd did not turn around because she is a woman.

Most women can't code for reasons or maybe even ((reasons)), but in a world where everyone programs in java, you don't refuse even a goat that can program well in C.

how about you read that damn memo at least once you degenerated marxist. No one doubts that "a" woman cannot code. It is never about individuals but about averages.

For that matter the average man cannot code either, even among CS graduates coding capacity is rare.

Well, Lisa Su is an actual computer engineer rather than an MBA with a glossy resume and a glossy haircut.

Women want attractive role model, some model like inside nerdy girl(begin in social circle could make close hot men), but hate hot women because can gets hot guys easy.

Lisa alone didn't do it, she brought a lot of people in she trusted.

As CFO Dr Su planned the total financial restructuring of AMD and put it into motion before she took on the role of CEO.

thats the job of managers, so she did well

Smug

Why does she always look like the smuggest looking prick this side of West Virginia?

Women can't code or be good leaders is a statistical observation and says nothing about individuals. Similarly individuals like Lisa Su says nothing about statistical observations: it's called anecdotal evidence.

POL BTFO!!!

"She" literally looks like a man wearing lipstick and a necklace. I'm not sure you could call a creature with so much testosterone a woman. A demi-woman, maybe? I'd rather call "her" a freak, though.

Not jealous, btw. I have a PhD in math from Harvard and an IQ of 152 (I took a test administered by Mensa). I'm also fluent in seven languages (including English), with certification for five of them (DALF C2, Goethe-Institut C2, TORFL C2, National Latin Exam V-VI and JLPT N1 (I also passed Kanji Kentei level 2)).

Is this copy pasta?

oh shit its a she!?!?!??!?!

No, it's not. I'm proud of my accomplishments--what of it?

Hah, thats nothing, I got an IQ of 183, (I took a test administered by the giga society) Im also fluent in 8 languages (excluding english), with certification for 9 of them. (I also passed the chingchong lvl 9).

Also got a dick at at least half a meter long.
I actually fucked a girl into the ER, no kidding, last night.

>amd video cards are cancer

sure buddy she ''turned amd around''

well you got to wait a bit until the chemo takes effect

Not jealous, btw. I have a PhD in Theoretical Physics from Harvard and an IQ of 155 (I took a test administered by Mensa). I'm also fluent in seven languages (including English), with certification for five of them (DALF C2, Goethe-Institut C2, TORFL C2, National Latin Exam V-VI and JLPT N1 (I also passed Kanji Kentei level 5)).

>Using 1 exception to speak for all women
Nice logical fallacy, how old are you? 12?

Thays literally why she gets the big bucks as ceo. High level decisions that can fuck your company or make it. She made it. Maybe it was fluke or luck, but she got the ball rolling the right way in any case. Can she continue hitting home runs? Well see.

> "women can't be good leaders"
They can be, as much as men. I mean, most people aren't suited to be bosses anyway.

Hello, it's me pahjor silak. I'm from intel.

> Who turned AMD around?

The same person it went into the crapper with, I guess?

That or it had nothing to do with upper management.

Hello

It was Jim fucking Keller.
Now fuck off, tranny.

She joined AMD after the Zen architecture was already done.
But I'm not surprised that someone pushing your agenda can't even get the timeline right.

Under her rule she pulled off one of the best CPU releases I've ever seen. What is essentially ONE thing that is easily scaled from a $120 component to a $2000 server chip, that is Zen. Of course with quite a lot of help from Keller, she still ran the whole thing. Its amazing to think that all Zen CPUs are just more or less of the exact same thing. Infinity Fabric or switched off cores, they're literally just pumping out the exact same die for ALL Zen CPUs then making alterations later. This is ridiculously cost effective which is why they're able to undercut so easily and focus on perfecting one single manufacturing process and get brilliant yields.

On top of all that they made the Jewggernaut shit their pants and basically implode. the Jew really does fear the Samurai (I'm aware she's Taiwanese).

If you think Zen was complete in January of 2012 you should just do us all a favor and hang yourself.

> She joined AMD after the Zen architecture was already done.
Nope. Jim Keller joined and left AMD after Lisa Su.

>one X did Y, so who cares if the majority of X can't do Y

genius