80 million German citizens

>80 million German citizens
>Not a single one willing to sacrifice their freedom and kill this bitch

Don't you guys think it's funny how countless millions of European men have died fighting for their country throughout history, and now not a single one in millions would do it? Even though they wouldn't even face death like they would in the past.

Are European "men" done for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vhcnmDdzY8
youtube.com/watch?v=R_y_5dHt4wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill her so she become some sort of martyr? Good idea, friendo. Also, I fail to see what she's done that makes death suitable to her.

I guess you're just being edge.

I'll do it honestly if someone wants to plan this with me I'll be the one to sacrifice my life.

>>Not a single one willing to sacrifice their freedom and kill this bitch
because they are pretty the same

>Kill her so she become some sort of martyr?

This. Besides, Germans are cucks, they actually like her.

All of them men already become gay and pussy. So no wonder.

What would killing her solve?
She's not a dictator and none of the other people responsible for the rape of Germany would be removed just because Merkel was killed.

u realize when you kill her there is like 100 people ready to take her place who will do the exact same?
i wonder why hitler didnt just kill a single person to gain political power but instead alot and also got the public vote
hmmm makes u of thinken...

>martyr
What's the alternative? Waiting for change that will never come? Watching as "moderate" "centrist" politicians talk change but never act, and before you know it you're a minority in your own country.

You need a civil war desu. Then you can border hope to another country untill you find one with good benefits where you can live like a sponge.

It's time to import another Austrian and make Germany Großdeutschland again

this is average white?

>Austrian

No such thang, Austrians are Germans.

just need the rest of us to get angry enough
they wont aslong they get gibs

You persecute the person who tries to protect you

Killing that figurehead will change nothing.

You guys will learn they control nothing but are controlled themselves.

She would be the first. Only way you can save Europe is by targeting politicians and perhaps straight up civil war.

Will never happen though. People will be content as their countries are over run by third worlders.

Europeans will do absolutely nothing, m80. The ones who were born before WW2 are dying already and what they've got now are people who are glad to be "modern" and "anti-fascist", and of course that means being as liberal as possible.

Hitler lost, Europe lost.

Judging by the Germans here and on reddit I think you're unfortunately right. They have an unbelievable amount of self-hatred, it's really fucking pathetic having to listen to. It's funny and also really frustrating watching Germans defend their censorship laws forbidding the use of Nazi symbols. Their forefathers must be turning in their graves.

Nationalists are absolute retards. Why are you cucks so proud of a bunch of rocks and pages in a book? It has nothing to do with your life or success so why care about it

>Mutti unironisch nicht mögen

Shiggydiggydoo

>It has nothing to do with your life or success so why care about it
But it does. Germany would NEVER have accepted so many immigrants if guilt and self-loathing wasn't whipped into them in school. The lack of respect and appreciating for what their forefathers built is what prompts them to tear it down.

don't be stupid, nationalism is in their blood
it is obvious that all of the world will have to contain those germans once again
or die as it is now

I think Russian nationalism is worse. You don't even call it world war 2, you call it the "great patriotic war". Hopefully third time's the charm.

At least we're not invading our neighbours, Ivan.

Merkel managed to do what the Holy Roman Empire, Kaiser and Hitler didn't: unite mainland Europe under German Hegemony. If she plays her cards right, she can even dismantle the UK without even crossing the Channel, thus outdoing Spain, Dutch, France and Hitler. Why would Germans hate her?

yeah, i bet you would think so
great patriotic war is a part of ww2 starting when reich declared war on soviets (not declared in fact but still)
you dont have to yet

Killing her would just bring more support to her politics.

Do you deny that Russians are more nationalistic than Germans then? Germans are told to hate themselves and to be ashamed. You are told that the west threaten the very existence of your superior way of life.

>Germans are told to hate themselves and to be ashamed

To be honest, this is only a meme nowadays

Currently, there is no alternative to Merkel's leadership in Europe

European project couldn't survive without her

I wouldn't vote for her, but that the way it is

>implying the EU will last

How come Nazi symbolism is still illegal then? Are you so weak willed that merely seeing a swastika instantly cause the German people to mobilize and invade Poland?

Killing her wouldn't solve any of these things, you retard.

Stop hustling.
This country is protected by commited citizens, lawyers, doctors, teachers...
You want to help share something with cultural substance.

>Russians are more nationalistic than Germans
in general we are even
>Germans are told to hate themselves and to be ashamed
bullshit

European men are now women. If you ever actually meet a German in real life, it's exactly like meeting an American woman. They are incredibly effeminate and wimpy, overly sensitive and considerate, scared little babies. Norse men are even worse. European men are like the most exaggerated faggot West Coast hipsters you've ever met, except even American hipsters are loud and vocal about being pussies. European "men" are like little frightened gay boys you can just order around.

The effects of reduced testosterone and a culture of progressive pussification are subtle at first, but Germany and the Scandinavian countries are some places where you can really see it in action.

If I went to a random American city with the intent to rob some random dude on the street, I would be obliterated immediately. Maybe I'd get lucky and meet a hipster faggot or two, but soon enough I'd meet a regular joe American, and he'd tell me to go fuck myself. If I went to Germany right now and just walked around ordering white German men to give me their money, I'd probably have enough to fund my entire vacation within two hours. I could probably get a couple of them to suck my dick too.

I don't know about that. This was the leader of the communist party in Japan:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vhcnmDdzY8

He was killed and just like that, communism was dead in Japan forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_y_5dHt4wg

>making another martyr when you just gotta wait for the shit to hit the fan or her to step aside.

>in general we are even
What? You realise German posters here are edgelords, right? Nationalism in Germany is absolutely not mainstream.

Meanwhile, Russian regime is actively promoting revanchism and reactionary values.

>If I went to Germany right now and just walked around ordering white German men to give me their money, I'd probably have enough to fund my entire vacation within two hours. I could probably get a couple of them to suck my dick too.

Don't people usually say this about canada?

It wasn't left-wing unrest in Japan lasted until the 1970s.

Communist Party of Japan is still one of the strongest opposition parties.

Situation in Japan and West Germany during the Cold War was incomparable.

Japan is basically a one-party state desu

germans here have the freedom to say what they truly think

Except of course what they truly think is critical of the Russian state and/or Putin

They do, but Sup Forums posters are not average Germans

>turns Merkel into a martyr

Why would you do this?

do it and film it

>Canada tries to act tough

she is the great infallible leader of our time

Canada is what it would be like if it filthy American progressives had their own country

dank new pasta eh?

>killing mutti

nein nein nein

>Canada
>talking about faggots

Enjoying Trudeau's cock in your ass?

Vizekanzler is a even worse dude.
Very much worse.

If you kill her, then he will take the Job until the next election.

You reached nothing but did everything worse.

Germans are usually quite smart not not act like niggers.

>Germans are usually quite smart not not act like niggers.

why don't germans listen to poles?

>getting rid of jews
>something niggers would do

Germans are way too arrogant to listen to some rural plumbers. Also my newspepers tols me they are nazi and homopbob.

That face at 1:02
>Is this nigga serious

Why don't they listen

Poland is the savior of Europe

Arrogant suicidal twats

Good riddance

Why is Poland in an apc and not a tank?

would have been more accurate with germany and their broomsticks yelling BANG, though

or have Japan throw paper planes towards them

stop this meme
poles cant even save themselves. They have like 1 kid and half the country emigrates. Theyll have a population of old people with no young people in 15 years

Why has no one risked their freedom to kill Tony Abbot?

We've had worse.

I came back from Ireland and there are more coming back.
I want to have 3 kids btw.

when will ireland save europe?

he stopped the boats
she didn't

>I could probably get a couple of them to suck my dick too.

Funny thing is I 100% think this is true if you run across some of those slutty ass gays. 100% chance you'd get a phone number if you tried for two hours.

oh wait... she actually invited the boats ffs.
FUCK YOU GERMANY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I hope im wrong desu I like the polish

>be German chancellor
>stop boats
>have the entire world point fingers at the German people and call them bad guys and form a coalition of 51 countries to invade and destroy as much as possible
not falling for that again I'm afraid

Meanwhile, as a hardworking white guy with a degree in STEM I'd have a harder time immigrating.

She had no choice, what with all the "Germany are nazi" narrative getting memed across the EU ever since.

fucking cowards
go apologize for holohoax more :DDD

No hard feelings, I like the Irish and I hope that your country will be safe

Why do Germans only operate in extremes? Either they're conducting mass liquidations of minorities or mass importations of minorities. Those aren't the only two options.

>this bitch
Oh please. She's the best politician. After Brzezinski of course.

You're mistaken. Germany is powerless. It's too small and weak to rule Europe. The eastward expansion of the EU was a ploy by France, Britain, Spain and Italy to dilute our influence within the union. In reality, this shit union has been an effort to keep Germany under control and its national interest on a leash. We're dependent and easily outmatched. We're hostages. We're too downtrodden to object to anything the EU decides. The European commission is the true enabler of this refugee influx. Merkel is just their mouthpiece and scapegoat. She stopped doing things of her own volition long ago.

>The European commission is the true enabler of this refugee influx

t. No idea what a EU is

We need Tsarist Russia levels of unrest where there are 1400 political assassinations a year.

Save for the one decision, Angela Merkel is an extraordinary politician. She's 'alternativlos' to the German state.

It would be easy for Juncker and his gang to halt all illegal immigration. They're simply not interested in doing that. European industrials want a cheap slave horde more than anything, and the EU serves them first and foremost.

The strongest your manufacturing infrastructure the more you benefit from being a part of EU. And ofc German has the strongest manufacturing infrastructure.

El Hajja Merkel is doing the best she can to keep the EU together so Germany can profit more. She is the serving her people, she know how the game of cashing money works.

In the other hand brits are trying to make it harder for them to compete with the rest of the EU...

Juncker has absolutely no deciding power.
The European Comission has.
European Comission = Heads of the Memver states.

You mentally downgraded faggot.

>European Comission = Heads of the Memver states.

That would be the European Council.

Juncker is the head of the commission. He's the most powerful politician in Europe. His commission drafts EU directives and effectively decides all EU policy. The other EU institutions are puny in comparison. Why are you so mad? You one of those stick in the mud social democrat cuckolds?

why don't you inform yourself how laws and decisions are made in the EU?

lol

I can actually subscribe to what he said. It's ogre. Help me I feel so alone.

Reported to BND, enjoy your van m8

Thanks allied niggers, europe is already completely ruined anyway. Not that killing her would change anything.

I want fo fuck the chairwoman