Who do they really belong to?

Who do they really belong to?

Kankoku

who gives a shit about a rock in the middle of the sea with literally no resources or inhabitants?

Spanish

Japan desu senpai
>THEY TOOK OUR ROCKS!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Government rusing everyone to hate japan.

The rock however is the birthplace of Korean race and thus is an integral part of Republic of Korea.

t. island expert

>korean that doesn't hate japan
is this a proxy?

>no inhabitants
lol
>From March 1965 Choi Jong-duk, a resident of Ulleung-do, started to dwell on the islets to make a living from fishing. He also helped install facilities from May 1968. In 1981, Choi Jong-dok changed his administrative address to the Liancourt Rocks, making himself the first person to officially live there. He died there in September 1987. His son-in-law, Cho Jun-ki, and his wife also resided there from 1985 until they moved out in 1992. Meanwhile, in 1991, Kim Sung-do and Kim Shin-yeol transferred to the islets as permanent residents, still continuing to live there. In addition to these residents, there are 37 South Korean national police officers on guard duty.

>There are also three Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries personnel, and three lighthouse keepers staying on the islets in rotation.

so 2 inhabitants and a ton of guards. ok

No im not
Most fucking cringeworthy thing when I grow up in this fuckhole
In elementary school they taught us to hate japan and how they tried to took our rocks so we must grow up and kill all japanese and despise every single on from the demented island.

seducing little minds to hate and despise. Society where it is normal and encouraged. Fucking disgusting. Fucking sickening.

This fucked up education shows, for example people seriously rejoice at the fact that america nuked japan and killed thousands of innocents. I felt i was in midst of fucking psychopaths. And thats what they are. Sick fucks who have no fucking empathy.

fucked up koreans thinking they are the chosen race despite the long history of being butt fucked. Literally fucking asian jews. Fuck you.

This applies to most Koreans. There are very little who are 'human' enough.

The 독도는 우리땅 song is the worst fucking part, all kids in school know it

DOKDÓ MAGYAR FÖLD

DOKDO JE SRCE SRBIJE
SRCE SRBIJE

>rational green text
exactly
you shouldnt have made a fuss about it
if you kept silent about it then japan would be shutting his mouth up now

Give one to each country, then build a friendship bridge between them.

Then build a nuclear missile launchpad aimed right at China.

USA, it's planet america anyway

Argentina?

LAS ISLAS DOKDOS SON ARGENTINAS

i heard park chung hee, its joke or not, once suggested "destroy em all" that was the best idea 2bh and its the same as mine.

now theres no room for saying such a joke in korea if you do you get socially killed, and that rocks have become koreans jerusalem, its their sanctuary and the core of their ethnic dogma, so japanese cant even get near there without absolutely obeying the rules on their bible, maybe.

The islands,Korean peninsula, and Japan's Okinawa belong to great Chinese empire, hahahahaha

A disputation?

rightful Japanese clay

Korea is a fake country that has been a Chinese province for 95% of it's existence to be desu

I'll have you chaps know that The Liancourt Rocks belong to the Her Majesty The Queen.