Is China just a superior version of Japan, now it's developed?

>almost 10x the population
>Much better landscapes and natural beauty
>Multitudes of cool modern cities as opposed to muh Tokyo
>Low crime rate like Japan, high life-expectancy
>Speaks a useful and global language
>Second and maybe future joint most powerful country
>Probably better quality of life than Japan over the next decades
>Not stuck in an eternal cycle of decline

Also

People are genuine and not racist, no "Japanese only", "Piggu go home" mentality. So welcoming and better hospitality to outsiders unlike more xenophobic Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM
youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
cctv-america.com/2015/03/01/african-chinese-couples-on-the-rise-in-guangzhou-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stealth gook infighting thread, good proxy.

You forced it a little bit, but anyways, I like China as well, hope they get stronger.

CHINA IS NOT DEVELOPED! BRAZIL IS THE ONLY BRIC COUNTRY THAT IS DEVELOPED!

>People are genuine and not racist, no "Japanese only", "Piggu go home" mentality. So welcoming and better hospitality to outsiders unlike more xenophobic Japanese.

This only happens when you have a certain small number of foreigners. Everybody has a limit. Japs may have a lower limit, but everybody eventually tires of ethnicities other than their own. Take London for example. It experienced white flight. Some people flee, some people resist.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM

youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q

>>almost 10x the population
Not exactly a good thing.
>>Much better landscapes and natural beauty
Debatable. China probably has more natural beauty by sheer size of landmass.
>>Multitudes of cool modern cities as opposed to muh Tokyo
Most cities are smog-filled shitholes with a thin veneer of high-tech plastic and recent gadgets.
>>Low crime rate like Japan, high life-expectancy
Low crime rate by virtue of having a totalitarian government, probably. Long life expectancy? Japan still has the longest.
>>Speaks a useful and global language
Fuck no, even internally China has a multitude of languages. Mandarin is not exactly ubiquitous.
>>Second and maybe future joint most powerful country
I doubt it.
>>Probably better quality of life than Japan over the next decades
I doubt that as well. China has a shit ton of backwards peasants.
>>Not stuck in an eternal cycle of decline
Unless you're talking about civil rights and basic freedom.

everything in china is low quality garbage and it will remain that way for decades because they've been prioritizing growth over quality, the only reason they've been improving significantly for a few decades is because their country was so shit to begin with

once the boom is over their progress is probably gonna completely stagnate and china will turn into any average-below average income country except with 1.5 billion people

you still have smog in every major city, a commie government and generally lower quality of life than any first world country

We can compare Olympics then she who is developed. China or Brazil

You're so fucking stupid. Both you and weebs.

Dude lmao outside the big cities China is poor as shit, and the smog is horrific everywhere.
Oh and you forgot to mention the whole communist government thing, that can just demolished your house, censors your news and make you disappear.
Taiwan is okay. Hong Kong and Beijing are nice to visit. But wanting to live on the mainland is stupid.

Yes I agree.

Take back all of your countrymen in my country ASAP. Pls....

compare it to india or russia
it can make much more natural arguing points

these are too distorted and forced

subscribed

>People are genuine and not racist, no "Japanese only", "Piggu go home" mentality. So welcoming and better hospitality to outsiders unlike more xenophobic Japanese.
Wait until more foreigners start showing up.

Your both half developed with china having the lead
China = Russia > Brazil > India

>high life expectancy
In Hong Kong, yes. Life expectancy is joint highest the world with Japan, with both at 83 years. And it's also high in Macau at 80 years.
On the mainland life expectancy is about 70 years which is pretty average by world standards.

You are either chink shill, delusional or
t. Zhang Zhou Zhi

Pls fuck off and stop stealing our intellectual property.

China isn't shit, and only got as far as they are right now from stealing American business secrets.

>breathe trash
>public abortions
>unpolite people
>shit food

Hate on chinks all you want, but any one major city in China will blow your entire country out of the water.

The Cultural Revolution left them culturally bankrupt. Japan has an interesting history and customs, China is devoid of soul. That said, they've managed to set themselves on the track of development; not a small feat for a country that big.

Oh, and Chinks are as nationalistic as Japs or Russkies.

> Chinese cities
> looks modern
> poor contetnt

if swedes are so smart, why cant they handle their own cunt?

is it true that japaneses are racist? it doesnt seem right tBh

i mean, memes aside, white racist people is pathetic actually. but literal chingchongs being racist to white people?? what do they even think warrants that?

WHITU PIGGU GROW HOME

>spoin
hey man thats my or the whole asian line tbgh

Yeah sure, as long as you cherry-pick. Parts of China are incredibly polluted and there have been entire towns dedicated to producing stuff like meth. Not to mention dodgy shit like that poisoned milk scam, soil contamination, industrial zones exploding, and the insane levels of provincial government corruption.

Sinaboo is a code word for weeb genocide!

i dont even know what is this supposed to mean, are you implying that spain is asian or what

>China
>developed
China is non ironically poorer per capita than Brazil and half of latam.You cant call a country with a HDI lower than 0.800 developed.

Research and Development with Chinese characteristics

Yeh it is, if you go to even a modern city like Tokyo or Osaka there are about 5% of restaurants etc that won't serve none Japanese people.

Something like this unthinkable in China / Taiwan etc.

Never experienced this once in eleven days in Tokyo. Even ate in a fancy restaurant in Ginza for my first meal there and they never said anything, sometimes pointed to signs saying "Only Japanese" which refers to Japanese language not Japanese people.

Every country has problems. I'm from the UK and we have our fair share of shit holes. Not just one or two. You can stereotype a whole country by what you see in the news, or the USA would be cops always shooting blacks dead, Australian's always fuckin their own daughters etc

>a fucking bottleopener

who designed this piece of shit

this is a joke right? I genuinely can't tell if you're this uninformed or just trying to get a reaction out if people.

CHINA IS LOVE, CHINA IS LIFE

HDI is communist bullshit

Chinese shitholes are indisputably leagues worse than British shitholes.

Those daughter-fuckers were originally from New Zealand, of English parents.

Eat dog,Wang

china is just a scam
I had been doing business with the chinese for 8 years and they are fake exactly as the products they sell
the face looks nice but inside they are rotten
their country is rotten

you are pretty popular on that topic in media of asia, as far as i know at least in japan and korea.

but you dont have to care about it if you dont get interested in east asia

That's just not true. Stop fucking lying about stuff you know nothing about on the internet.

About 0.01% of restaurants and cafes have signs which say something like "Japanese only".
And that means it's a place that caters for locals and people who speak Japanese only. The signs are to stop tourists fucking about in little local restaurants.
Even if you were a Black Jew but lived in the local neighbourhood and spoke Japanese, you'd be welcomed into restaurants with those signs.

I neither know nor care what you do.

at most I can say to you is that you should visit wherever you want to go.

This

Can't stereotype

Nature vs Nuture. I guess the daughter fucking Australian influence was even strong enough to override be pure British genes

Hello British ESL teacher in Shanghai.

How's life dancing for minimum wage while little farting chink brats throw pencils at you and laugh at the hairy white monkey? You miserable little fuck.

Pretty good actually thanks. Teaching all over the world is kind of like that to the be honest.

Hows life in North Americas most irrelevant country? Keep on cucking

I was educated by people like you. Keep up the good work, lad.

seriously, is it worth it to you? You're only making about $2000 a month, and Shanghai is becoming more expensive than fucking Hong Kong and Singapore.

Shit must be miserable. Chink girls in Shanghai don't care about white guys anymore either, they know the majority of you are poor ESL teachers

No. Being compared to Japan isn't a good thing either.

+50 cents

So what?
They dont profit from toursits then, its not like there would be enough restaurants who serve foreigners.

do you really not see whats wrong with refusing to serve an ethnic group?

Why do you assume China does not have civil rights and freedoms?

>On the mainland life expectancy is about 70 years which is pretty average by world standards.

Uh no. More like 74-75. Which is way above average.

Hmm, no. there are hotels in even Shanghai that refuse to rent rooms to foreigners. There are restaurants too.

and lol @ chinks not being racist. they're one of the most racist countries in Asia, if not the most.

what will happen to the uyghurs?

are you an english teacher ?

>Chinese on VPN false flagging as a UK
Go back to weibo.

It may feel rude as a concept, but as long as the ethnic group in question is not dependent on the service of that one place I see no problem in it.
The keeper of the place is dependent then on a smaller pool of people he can profit form after all, so it must be a niche busyness.

Also:
It seems to be more likely to be about convenience not exclusiveness.

Nice cherrypicking.

Chinese live to 75 on average, not because it's the shithole you describe, but because they are healthy people.

>muh memes

There's 40,000+ ESL teachers in China for a reason. If it was the shithole you describe they wouldn't be there.

They literally have internet points that affect their credit score and other real life things.

that's some 1984-tier shit

Source?

The vast majority of them are happy and safe. The rest get the AMERICA treatment.

Reading comprehension

>muh proxy

Is there anything more autistic than accusing an ESL teacher who says he is ESL of being a proxy shill?

(Citation needed)

You realize America has that as well?

You clearly haven't been to China and are falling for the propaganda of biggest this largest that.

They have literal street shitters, the people are rude, loud and annoying, the streets are dirty and you will never feel truly comfortable. A human life, including your life, isn't valued.

Japan on the other hand is one of the most intelligent and peaceful societies on earth. All the rich Chinese go to Japan because they know China has nothing on Japan.

Far from beginning. China destroy natural resources over the world and contaminate their soil. Deal with it.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186

I don't think Americans have this.

because the vast majority of them are fucking losers from Eastern Europe/Russia/Southern Europe or people that never finished their degrees, or desperate betas that want a chink girlfriend

Or hipster faggots looking to "find themselves" by traveling in asia and taking a year off before starting their 'careers' that don't last more than 3-6 months

Found the Chinese expat

Rare to see a German who still advocates ethnic discrimination.

Its not only questionably legal but showcases the lack of respect Japanese have as hosts

Just wait till Chinas population plummets from low birth rates and then gets flooded by africans

Which you have stolen from europe for ages, so fuck off.

WTF! I hate Japan now!

>Canuck who came home from work and found his gf in bed with a chink

>stolen from europe for ages

From western europe they could have stolen barbarism and thieving only.

Holy fuck Chang, let me interrupt you

That is a really bad thing with the country's insufficient infrastructure.
>Much better landscapes and natural beauty
You mean the ones destroyed by resource mining and the lack of environmental protection?
>Multitudes of cool modern cities as opposed to muh Tokyo
You have Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. All smog filled shitholes where you either wear a mask or get lung cancer. The rest are either insanely ugly like Chongqing or irrelevant.
>Low crime rate like Japan, high life-expectancy
Objectively wrong. Especially with the air pollution.
>Speaks a useful and global language
Mandarin is only useful if you do business in China. Just like Japanese is for Japan.
>Second and maybe future joint most powerful country
Doubtful.
>Probably better quality of life than Japan over the next decades
Also doubtful. While China has large cities, there are a shitton of peasants that shit in the streets, India style.

This, except for
>>Second and maybe future joint most powerful country
>I doubt it.
Up until 1810 China could claim to be the world's most powerful and economically successful country. Then things went shit. Now they're proving what they're capable of when they focus their desires and labor force. Wouldn't doubt they'll be the most powerful country again

rare flag

Really spoopy

It really depends on the legal frame you find yourself in. Id believe that such locals would either terminate themselves due to lack of demand or feed of a small niche of customers who cannot bear to eat among other people.
If a societys people are in a healthy relationship with each other such locals wouldnt happen out of shame or lack of customers if there are frictions it would show their extend openly and spark much needed debate.

>Japs say they aren't racist
>Japs don't let black bulls fuck their wives
WTF

I've read that Korean people tend to be racist, not Japanese people. I mean the South Korean army chant says they vow to protect the Korean race, not the country.
Also, racist Asian people tend to consider themselves morally and hygienically superior to other races, not intelectually

HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK
EL BOLIVIANO SEÑORES

Are you saying blasians look like Bolivians? I can kind of see it, at least on the young ones.

The biggest city in the world is Tokyo

Japs are biggest cucks in asia. I bet she's a jap

>China
>developed

Why do Westerners think this? They still have decades to go.

I also will never take Japs who criticize China seriously then turn around and praise Imperial Japan. You realize modern day China is far closer to Imperial Japan than any existing country, right?

Their cities are horror. Giant commieblocks and nothing else. Unlike cosy Japanese districts of private houses, the country is filled with these athrocities. No historical centres, no good and convenient modern architecture either. + Chinese KGB and censorship. They're like more rich version of 1980s USSR which is very-very bad. Maybe my impression is wrong but all I've seen is some kind of bee hive, I wouldn't change my place to this, no, sir. Japanese cities are examples of good design, China is 1000 years too ealy to look down on them.

>biggest city in world
>smallest houses in the world
Really makes you think

She's Chinese. cctv-america.com/2015/03/01/african-chinese-couples-on-the-rise-in-guangzhou-china

A single Japanese person can easily take out over 10 Chinese people at the wave of an arm. Just like in Nanking. (If it ever really happened)

brazil is more developed than china you udmbass

that sort of thing is extremely rare to see in chinkland though, even in Guangzhou.

in Tokyo you'll see africans with Japanese girls every 30 seconds