Why does Spain have so many separatist regions compared to other European countries? They're small enough already...

Why does Spain have so many separatist regions compared to other European countries? They're small enough already, they should be focusing on conquering Portugal and establish a unified country that comprises the Iberian Peninsula.

What happens with Portugal today?

>Why does Spain have so many separatist regions compared to other European countries?

El problema es que os tomáis en serio al cibervoluntariado, si partimos de ese punto pues normal que te parezcan muchos.

En la vida real solo los catalanes se lo toman en serio, ni los vascos quieren la independencia. Deberíais dejar de hacer caso al autismo.

Spain is a meme country, sort of an Austria-Hungary, to a much lesser degree. Castille proper is pretty fucking small.

And a unified peninsula already happened, they fucked up our fleet fighting Britbongs. We became independent again after that, thanks to Catalonia for distracting them.

Choose your reply:
>Cause culture
>Who the hell cares about Portugal?
>Why?
>Gato

>Spain is a meme country, sort of an Austria-Hungary

t. Ciberportugues.

with our shitty economy (Tanks EU) now ,these group are bigger

Fracen raped its regional cultures so the country is unified

I have nothing against you, Spainbro, just telling it as it is.

Tú y tus memes.

groups

Mis memes no son míos, vente a Cantabria a ver cuantos indepes cántabros en cuentas campeón.

>Fracen raped its regional cultures so the country is unified
your southern east region are pretty shit....spanish government put spanish industry there faggot. ,faggot and now they want independence.

If they conquered Portugal they'd then have yet another region wanting independence.

Spain is not a real country. it should be 5 or 6 countries.

Ah, so that's why your regions have artificial names like Nord-Pas-de-Calais, and not historical flags. A better name for Nord-Pas-de-Calais would be les Pays-Bas Français. However, that doesn't make sense anymore, because the region united with Picardie this year.

I have no idea what you mean and you talked a bit more about faggots for my taste, so here's your (You), now that I have officialy acknowledged your existence pls don't answer to me or my frog ever again

>they should be focusing on conquering Portugal
Kek. They did keep trying.

It's called history

>and not historical flags

There are shitty corporatation tier flags but the historical ones are also used

>Artificial names
It really depends which region

HERE WE GO AGAIN

That's what WE said the last time, kek.

>They're small enough already, they should be focusing on conquering Portugal and establish a unified country that comprises the Iberian Peninsula.
They already tried and failed like 300 years ago

Tell me about cantabria

But seriously, I'll stop now, I just couldn't contain myself. Truce.

Carry on with your thread.

Why does the basque country have an unnamed land-island in the middle of it in that map?

look what you caused

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BASQUE?!

Castillian clay.

It's a castilian enclave

nobody cared who they were until they wanted independence

>les Pays-Bas Français
pls annex

Guys stop it, even I'm getting tired of Spanish-bashing threads att his point.

Let them have a nice one, for once.

Thanks, by the way.

If I take your Catalonia off, will you die?

Spain?

we lost Uruguay actually. But great image

We will consider it, when all the niggers and rapefugees go home

Well, the 2 times we actually won we took the Crown of Portugal as part of the Empire and the second time we invaded them.

I've noticed this as well.

I never see threads about bashing the netherlands, switzerland, poland, greece, whatever
You may see posts making fun of them, but barely ever dedicated threads

However I see anti spain threads pretty much every day
I don't know why, I think we getting along with everybody, and in this website we're some of the least confrontational posters

You're a big guy, you can take the banter.

How do I bash switzerland?

true

tax dodging criminals for starters

Call them mountain Jews, which is essentially true.

>non nation states
>countries with more than one ethnicity
>he has significant minority languages inside his "country"
>nationalism and patriotism don't mean the same thing to him

What the fuck?

theres plenty of Poland and grease bashing 2bh

fighting with people that they are destroying our country now .

i feel bad lad,blue division was a mistake

I don't recall seeing dedicated threads

Stop victimizing yourself faggot. Sup Forums is an all-vs-all board.

nobody wants to be associated with spain

County of Treviño, part of the Province of Burgos for historical reasons, there is another enclave in Biscay, that of Villaverde de Trucios, which is part of Cantabria.

Navarre has some enclaves in Aragon too, like Petilla de Aragón, for example.

But, these are the reasons of my fondness for Switzerland.
They are almost perfect, they deserve an access to the sea.

this.

stop post threads about Spain lads, who cares about my country?

You're kind of easy targets, desu, with most of the internet being Anglo. Although I make it a point of only Spain-bashing as a response to "Iberian Union" or "Portugal-Annexing" threads. We fought really fucking hard for these beaches.

You guys are usually pretty friendly though, so I don't much go for the throat otherwise. And we did have good times fighting the moors, which is more than what I can say for most Nordic/Central countries nowadays.

>You're kind of easy targets, desu, with most of the internet being Anglo
why us specifically?

>poor
>unemployed
>meme independence movements everywhere

>MURICA

All your wars against England makes you the villains in the history books of a lot of people.

Also ours, because we won with numerical disadvantage every time, which makes you look like the bad guys.

We also share this, but we can at least claim responsibility for our past feats, and claim that you copied us, which isn't completely untrue, as we did a lot of it first.

>spain
>more dedicated hate threads than poland and greece
I'm so dumbfounded I can't open my reaction folder

To be fair Portugal is also bashed constantly here.

desu that's because of the fucking age of empires II meme,before that we were enjoying peace.

Sup Forums,mostly. And we can always deflect some blame towards you, which you have a harder time doing it. Every fight of ours is an underdog one, so we have the usual argument in our favour.

Still, pic related is always useful for franks/swedes/germs

OMFG, You Iberians fought against these sandniggas for more than 500 of years, how do you allow these shitskins to step on Iberians lands???
Portugal is now a commy country?

Just like france with occitans, basques, bretons, dutchmen, german tribes, catalonians and all the others

>Spain essentially means Hispania, which is the Roman term for the Iberian Peninsula
>Doesn't own Portugal

Always triggers me desu. It's like having a country called "Britain" while not owning Scotland.

And the Portugal meme maps, I still have some of those.

fuck spain

kek, their national anthem even was about killing britbongos because of your backstabbing but portuguese are so cucked that still they love you

>It's like having a country called "Britain" while not owning Scotland

You just wait

BRETAGNE LIBRE !

>he believed the scottish independence meme

kek

and anyways even if they did get independence the country would be called "the united kingdom of england, wales & northern ireland" not britain