What do people in your cunt consider the trendiest destination to travel to?

What do people in your cunt consider the trendiest destination to travel to?

In Sweden everyone wants to go to Australia. We've got a super-boner for Australia for some reason.
Other than that Berlin is considered really trendy.

Europe and East Asia.

Everyone wants to go to Switzerland, or Italy, or at the other end the want to go to China, Thailand, or Japan.

'''''trendiest'''''' lmao
90% people spend their holidays at home or dacha
9,9% can afford only Sochi, Crimea or something like T*rkey and Thailand
0,1% richfags are supposed to travel to trendy destinations, but I don't know where they're usually going

Greek islands and SE Europe (+the usual suspects, Rome, London, etc.).

it will be OK
overthrow putin and let's become friends once again

Our seaside lel. If abroad, then Spain and Italy.

Murica or thailand

Croatia for sea, Slovakia/Austria for Tatra/Alps mountains.
Greece is getting trendy and affordable haha.
Richer folks do Cuba/Mauritius/Bali for sea, Swiss for mountains.

Sweden.

Most from people that are like Chavs and are so vocal on social media. Their reason is Swedish women (most of it memes but I'm sure a lot actually mean it).

>Our Chavs want to cuck you, OP

>have cousin who lives in rich family with 3 maids
>wanted to go to America like most Thais because she was brainwashed by Hollywood
>ends up in Houston with a host family that confiscated her iPhone and iPad so she would spend more time doing activities with them
>they take her to church and make her completely miserable
>she begs family to fly her home after just 4 months
>vows never to leave the country again
>mfw those Texan baptists thought they were getting an innocent native girl and got a spoiled little shit instead

Many of my acquaintances are eager to visit Ireland.

Bali.

MEXICO

Houston is awful tho

Thailand, The Philippines, Fiji, Vanuatu, Indonesia (Bali), Malaysia, ect; mainly because they're all close by and cheap - wildcards are Japan, UK and America.

I live there, at least it's green. Have you ever been to countries with desert climates?

I was in Arizona and New Mexico for a while but that's about it. Saw the Grand Canyon and that huge crater thing.

In Brazil everyone wants to go to America.

Florida and New York, in particular.

I think United States. People has like a fetish for Florida.

Austria or holland for the legal drugs and hookers

I'm sure they want to but they just end up homeless on the streets and your government doesn't want to take them back

it's a pretty big problem actually

>Austria
wtf why

Finland and Norway because muh heritage...

Well, European companies are flooding us with short terms work contacts that they pay for 6k - 14k. If your gov stopped giving Visas no one will be able to go there.

Just stop you companies corruption and it will be all Gucci.

For taking back people we don't take anyone's nationality even if he got a second one so I don't see where's the problem. We can't force them to comeback tho.

Ibiza, Dubai, Maldives, Thailand

You too

For some reason most Brazilians have a boner for visiting either Miami or New York.

Turkey, Lebanon, Iran. Iraq and Syria before the heretics caused problems.

Tuscany
Romagna
Sardegna
Sometimes deep Terronia (Puglia mostly)

The wile traitors gib moneys to slovenica/croatia (ISTRIA-FIVME-DALMAZIA NEVER FORGETTI)

Barcelona AJEJEJEJEJE
Balearic Islands

That's pretty much it, I guess there won't be so much tourism towards T*rkey, Egypt and Northern Africa in general

Oh, almost forgetting: Santorini and Greek gay islands are also a trendy destination

idk most people vacation in country to Hawaii or Yosemite or some shit. but strictly speaking out of country? I know a lot of people that have gone to Italy, the UK, and any of the caribbean islands.

France and Germany.
South east asia
USA and Canada

What is it with young and cool Europeans and Americans going to London. They go, expecting rustic pubs and tea with Hugh Grant and instead get stabbed by Stormzy and told to "fuck off back to pakistan" by Gazza the builder.

Well maybe they should've fucked off back to pakistan then

Saint Petersburg

good post

They should have stayed in fucking pakistan

America

confirmed, my cousin is a typical tall blonde and she went to straya and got hella laid most likely.

Why does everyone wanna go on the most lethal continent on earth?
Do they really like to live near poisoned frogs and lethal jellyfishes?