White fever thread

Itt post curvy white womens with sweet pink pussies and cow tits

What is the one on the bottom right doing?

snorting a line of speed

what the fk

POST MORE

Black women are superior

I can't believe people call niggers niggers, those white devils are ten times the nigger of any nigger.

Take it easy, nigger

lol you're a real equal rights hero, slave boy.

No, I'm all for equal rights. But whoever gets enslaved, gets enslaved, I wouldn't care who I enslave. Black white, brown, we're all equal in slavery.

I'm a sandnigger you fucking mongoloid, your people are bought and sold for a dollar here.

>I'm coming for a piece of your arse and your parent's signature, Oilboy.

When will it be my turn for white rosy buttcheecks? That blue dress one omg.

I'll give you 10,000 USD to leave me alone.

Your flag looks like a typical nigger africa flag.
Just found out that you are posting from quwait

Stop with this shitty b8.

RACE WAR NAO

You dropped a 0 desu

You must be an idiot then. How the hell am I posting from Kuwait. And I acknowledge my niggerism. I am proud of it. Can you say the same?

>Quwait

Clearly he can, otherwise he wouldn't dish it out.

People these days, I swear...

Deal.

Anyway, how is Australia? I have a friend there, tells me folks are Racist to the Lebs. Are our brothers causing trouble in your country?

Blacks 5
Police 2

Ah yes, that zombie. No emotions, just. corpse

Shhh

why are YOU pissed off?

>All of these desperate gooks on this thread.

Because this thread is full of shitty bait.

>I have a friend there, tells me folks are Racist to the Lebs. Are our brothers causing trouble in your country?

There's resentment that stemmed from Lebanese gangs beating on whites. The retaliation was the Cronulla riot and since then there's been a steady-ish mutual ground.

Your friend needs to actually get out more and not stay inside on tumblr. No one besides the most shitty people will be overtly racist to them.

I can't explain it, but I have a thing for black girls. The darker, the better. Sadly I'll never get such a gf.

and?
is it Haram or what? we're all having fun here

>There are actually desperate sandniggers on this thead who tryhard to promote "good values" with their homosexual religion.

Take in more African refugees.

Problem solved.

People talk about slavery like it's an instution of a by gone age. But when I wake up in the mornings I see nothing but slavery around me: slavery to religion, slavery to captailsim and slavery to substances. Everyone around me is a slave. Everyone around me hasn't awoken the truth.

You're such a bore.

Oh shove off. I was just joking about that slavery thing, it's an exaggerated meme.

I'll tell him that. I do want to visit Australia and New Zealand one day, seems like a decent place.

It is. All the places worth visiting will not give you any problems. That said, there's resentment in some really redneck areas unfortunately - the rest of us aren't proud of that. I've never seen overt racism except from cunts who were stupidly intoxicated - and that's twice in 10 years.

Also the bants in this and the other thread were fun, g'night.

Good night ya akhi. Visit us in the Gulf some day. Fuck Dubai though.

lawls