How is femininity (in women) perceived in your cuntry?

how is femininity (in women) perceived in your cuntry?

find another picture to post please

it isn't

it's rare

she's not even Canadian, she's from Pennsylvania. This Canuck is on my shitlist desu

>This Canuck is on my shitlist desu

I'm a registered Democraty, but I'll freely admit that The Right is OK at portraying/perceiving femininity.

In contrast, feminine dress and behavior is viciously attacked from the Left. The primary exception being for MtF transgenders and drag-queens. Unlike cis-gender women, they are strongly encouraged to dress and act as feminine as possible; beyond traditional femininity, usually portraying an absurd caricature of femininity.

Lets be sincere, she would look mediocre and average (maybe even a bit ugly) at best if she was in bed with another white man. ..but if she was [spoiler]blacked[/spoiler] she would look like a true feminine goddess actually having a real orgasm and like she was feeling like a real woman for the first time.

It's just the reality of life, even if it hurts your feelings.

>Lets be sincere, she would look mediocre and average (maybe even a bit ugly) at best if she was in bed with another white man. ..but if she was [spoiler]blacked[/spoiler] she would look like a true feminine goddess actually having a real orgasm and like she was feeling like a real woman for the first time.
>It's just the reality of life, even if it hurts your feelings.
nice me me

haram

post qts

c'mon user. you know it's true. It's like when you watch a white guy fuck silly a cute little Thailand ho. it's the same shit. it's just one of those things that you know the sex was good.

pls

Overfemininity is overkill and a turnoff, there is a limit to it.

This is some good stuff user

Thanks.

I wish it wasn't true. I think that we (i.e. "we" on The Left) need to accurately identify our own problems and hypocrisies, if we are going to fix them internally. One of those hypocrisies is that we attack femininity in cis-women, and promote it in trans-women. Another is that we attack religiosity in Jews/Christians, but decry attacks on religiosity in Muslims as "Islamophobic".

This is all some pretty basic stuff, and I'm not the first to say it. It needs to be said more though.

Nigger detected
God Tier Woman would never touch a nigger
I dont mean shit actress or Diva.
I mean Royal Woman , Nuns , and some very rare small town's Goodness

Poorly.

Feminists demand all women be "strong, independent womyn!"

Sauce?

Neo nazi idea.

I'm also a "leftist" (by Sup Forums standards) and I'm not sure I degree.

Look at SJWs (god I hate that phrase but you know what I mean). They celebrate femininity to the max to the point where they're celebrating negative traits that are usually associated with women (moodiness, being needy, being dependent on others, weakness, oversensitivity).

>not sure I degree
*agree

I'm a bit tired.

damn you are stupid

Have you ever read an SJW blog? I practically was one for a few years.