twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

My experience of not travelling to Turkey was pleasant

No.

Willingly travelling to an islamic shit-hole

No thanks

What a bunch of idiots

Why do you even bother replying?

You asked an open question. I gave the negative response.

Dont come here from atatürk airport lol.

No.

I went with my friend once.
He was killed in a Kurdish bombing and I was lucky to get out of the country.
Fuck t*rks.

I went on a boat trip round the coast. It was extremely hot, that's really all I can remember. The wind was like a hairdryer blowing in your face. Very tasty food and pleasant people though

I've been to Istanbul, it was dangerous.
Stay away from it if you're blonde.

no :D
youtube.com/watch?v=N65Cr6UOheo

Proof ? There arent any explosions cause of the kurds for like 10 15 years

If you wanna come ;
beach, girls, club, go mediterranean citys, bodrum,antalya
if you want see history bursa, istanbul, cappadocia
security indistinguishable from a another European country

Like 10 years ago was in Marmara. Was packed with Russians, I fucked one of them Russian qts. Hotel was nice beer was cheap but shitty. That was before all the islam thing.

go and see world blonde chart
turkey have more blond than greece :-D
you are just a gypsie
not to attach this dumb

Come to Turkey if you want to see a land degenerating from secular state to islamic shithole with lots of angry degenerate mooslims who hate the West and hate Atatürk for not making Turkey more like Saudi Arabia.

don't believe this guy don't come here. isis kidnaps tourists and kurds are suicide bombing.

There was this instance we got into a cab , and the cab driver ended up asking as 10 euros even though the tab showed 1.
It was like arguing with Koksal Baba trying to scum you, he was going tsibuk lukul all over the place.
That happened all the time, taxi drivers always try to scum tourists. The taksim square was full of jihadists , gypsies and other trash you would never imagined existed in your worst nightmares.

I stayed in the hotel every time the sun fall.

A lady god stabbed first night there while some turk was trying to rape her/rob her.

don't come here. it's filled with subhuman kurds and syrians.

False lol.

Yes. It was okay, but mostly because I stayed in the hotel was drunk 24/7. Too many dark skinned people outside.

also didn't touch any of the food, ate only McDonalds from taksim square. Or Italian pizzas made by some real Italians outside our hotel.
Some Achmed tried to push to some whores and play the drink scum on me, I said no thanks and went away, I thought I was gonna get kidnapped by Isis.
seriously fuck turkey and the middle east , I'm never EVER visiting another non first world country.

Why is this became a problem for you ?

I've been to the Turkish part of Cyprus. Does that count? All I remember was going into an old church that they turned into a mosque and those ridiculously big Turkish flags they put up on the side of a mountain. You see them once you cross over from the Greek border.

Wasn't bad. I liked the Turkish delights

>Too many dark skinned people outside.
>from a Bulgar
you ARE the turks

hey greek bro mind getting a trip? i really like your posts :3

>youtube.com/watch?v=k5iozM5ZiNE

n-nice tits turkey

gay pride walks got banned after that

bloody degenerates

If you want serious answers try though i have to add there are a lot of retards from Sup Forums and Sup Forums there, so it's still not completely shit post free.

>bulgaria calling anybody brown

Fuggin cab drivers scam us aswell tbqh.

nice to see turkey still holds true to its muslim shithole roots, I read the comments on that video and everyone was talking about how this is a disgrace for ALLAH and muslims and whatever you guys are stone age niggers

It's a cheap and relaxing all inclusive trip with beatiful weather, sea and food.

Just stay away from Russians, they are animal tier.

I've been to Turkey before. It's great, especially the western coastal provinces. Cheap, great weather, great beaches. There was only one problem, really.

The place was full of T*rks.

We did an Adult Friend Finder hookup with a couple from Istanbul while stationed in Germany.
Part of our experience was warm and squishy with very interesting muscle control.
The other half was turgid, and quite fragrant.

we are part of you :^)

Yes, I have travelled three times and my next time will be this week. Turkey is a very patriotic country, with some beautiful girls. There are a lot of ugly ones either tough. Moreover, them scenery is amazing and the architecture is great.

>We

The Ottomans were, you were just some lowly serf in Anatolia.

No

I don't go to there in my life.

>you were just some lowly serf who fucked our mother when you conquered our shithole then returned to Anatolia

fixed.
bt w it's a compliment when you ex-slaves hate us. but i cringe whenever i see some diaspora doing it, whose weak ancestors not only being part of our harems for 5 centuries and paid us jizzya but also who couldn't even survive in their own shithole.

full
u
l
l

I don't get it, you're saying that
some Canadian surfer fucked your mother?

>Implying you're not in one already

turkmen was used for turks in central and eastern anatolia, western turks were always ottomans because that is where the empire started from
>wiki
pls end yourself

i've been to Paris many times and its not that bad

Is wikipedia evil?

I was in Istanbul, was a very great experience. Will go again in the future, especially with the low proces at the moment.

>that 40 year old buttblasted NEET shitskin autist that is afraid to post eyes and his made up stories again

man im tired of btfoing you :DD

>Turks
>BTFOing anyone
Your childish insults and shit-tier attempts at banter doesn't mean you BTFO'd anyone

Your country or at least some of the cities in your country might be shitholes
Is that really too hard to accept, Mehmet?

>taxi drivers always try to scum tourists
That applies to every shithole country

i was talking about other thread my monkey friend. good try to fit in tho

>my monkey friend
>Turks
>calling anyone apes
Please

>im not monkey
>t. brazilian

lmao, anyway keep trying to fit in. mb they will like you sooner or later :DD

I was surprised how blatant they were.

calm down

First of all
Not a Brazilian
Secondly
>fit in
Is there like a "Hating Turks Club" that I don't know of?
Because it seems almost everyone on Sup Forums that isn't a Turk/Diaspora, is in it

I went to Istanbul last month. The place really blows your mind.

No

My experience of not travelling to rutkrey way pleasant.

calm down

Yeah, literally.

>man with jihad star calling someone a monkey
wtf?

40 year old NEET, please i already made you sad in last thread I don't want to do it anymore. I'm tired.

calm down

Yeah, nice banter there Mehmet
>inb4 he leaves the thread
>inb4 he's killed by a Kurd
>inb4 Sup Forums becomes a better place after his death

wot?

Family reunions are always nice

Turkey is bombastic ;)

It realy blows my mind on how people travel and spent their money their knowing turks hate everyone.

monkey please stay in your cage.

you know what i meant :^)

Don't mind them, they are just butthurt, as always.

serb brazilian should get a trip so i can ignore that underage :^)

>monkey please stay in your cage
10/10 banter right there, coming from the Turkified Kurd
>hating on shit
>that must mean you're a Serb

I was gonna study for a quarter in Istanbul in a couple years. Should I do it?

karınıda vereydin :Ddd

its fun seeing him chimping :DD

@61841205
hate, nah hate and butthurt feed us when it comes our ex-slaves. but it's cringey when it comes from diaspora who couldn't even survive in their own shithole :^)

which uni

You do know that not many people like you right?
If only Serbs dislike you then that must mean about 90% of Sup Forums are Serbs

>going to turkey for any other reason than nature and CHRISTIAN history
baka desu senpai

Practically, saw this thing.

we are part of you lad. don't even forget that :^)

its biased to the max

My experience was great. It's a very different place, tho. Everything looks shitty and poor, but that just enhance how interesting of a place it is.

ITU

its good

Im afraid i havent
I really want to visit Smyrna desu.

you mean biased against non whites?

How's life for the average college kid? Can I get around just fine without knowing Turkish? I have brown hair and eyes so I don't think I'll stick out too much

youtube.com/watch?v=RWWk8GVdZTA

Majority of ITU should be fluent in English. You can make some friends and they'll help you. You'll do good I guess. Also ITU is a very discipline based school, it means you'll need to study on daily basis.

Topkek

Get ready to laugh your ass off
read the comment section, it's exactly like turkish posters in here

youtube.com/watch?v=myNSnPJfxq8

>Turkey related thread
>Half of thread is a Greek poster chimping out

And you become sad when we call you butthurt

My friend went. Memes aside he said he liked it a lot though I think he mainly stayed in ankara

itü is good especially if you are going to study in beşiktaş campus

Don't forget about the dress code, and buy yourself a durable Turkish uniform.